Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Glo Out With BANG -- FREE TOMORROW - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Out With BANG -- FREE TOMORROW (7011 Views)

GLO Free Tomorrow Credit - 'a Scam' / Glo Free Tomorrow Offer (full Details) / Globacom Launches "Free Tomorrow"promo, Subscribers Gets 100% Airtime And Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Out With BANG -- FREE TOMORROW by 2Mekus: 3:52pm On Oct 13, 2015
Globacom is out with another bang offer to its subscribers. It is called FREE TOMORROW. Any amount of call you make on Glo line is refunded to you 100% by midnight of the following morning to make more calls anywhere in the whole World. Promo kick-starting now. You heard it first here.

To opt in dial *300# and send. You will receive a confirmation text. It is free. So enjoy.
Re: Glo Out With BANG -- FREE TOMORROW by Godyke(m): 5:03pm On Oct 13, 2015
This is getting interesting. Let me check it out. Hope no hidden CONDITIONS o.

But OP wait a minute, where is your source so we can verify and read more about the T and C ?
Re: Glo Out With BANG -- FREE TOMORROW by 2Mekus: 5:09pm On Oct 13, 2015
Godyke:
This is getting interesting. Let me check it out. Hope no hidden CONDITIONS o

Nope! Just thank me later for sharing. It will be in on the airwaves soon.
Re: Glo Out With BANG -- FREE TOMORROW by henribj(m): 6:49pm On Oct 13, 2015
sauce?
Re: Glo Out With BANG -- FREE TOMORROW by Youngpo413: 7:20pm On Oct 13, 2015
Why glo no dey get cheat?
Re: Glo Out With BANG -- FREE TOMORROW by alldrunsx: 7:41pm On Oct 13, 2015
Youngpo413:
na naija man get am wey sabi d same thing u sabi. Afterall, fowl no dey chop fowl.

16 Likes

Re: Glo Out With BANG -- FREE TOMORROW by Youngpo413: 7:45pm On Oct 13, 2015
alldrunsx:
na naija man get am wey sabi d same thing u sabi. Afterall, fowl no dey chop fowl.
lol
Re: Glo Out With BANG -- FREE TOMORROW by mjames: 7:56pm On Oct 13, 2015
Youngpo413:
Glo BIS

1 Like

Re: Glo Out With BANG -- FREE TOMORROW by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 13, 2015
2Mekus:
Globacom is out with another bang offer to its subscribers. It is called FREE TOMORROW. Any amount of call you make on Glo line is refunded to you 100% by midnight of the following morning to make more calls anywhere in the whole World. Promo kick-starting now. You heard it first here.

To opt in dial *300# and send. You will receive a confirmation text. It is free. So enjoy.
Don't complain that glo are scammers after tomorrow episode

1 Like

Re: Glo Out With BANG -- FREE TOMORROW by MissSlimbody(f): 8:47pm On Oct 13, 2015
alldrunsx:

Fowl don dey chop fowl now o.

4 Likes

Re: Glo Out With BANG -- FREE TOMORROW by Alphaoscar: 9:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
Ishiamu my Bingo , report yourself here.
Re: Glo Out With BANG -- FREE TOMORROW by Obibye(m): 11:10pm On Oct 13, 2015
alldrunsx:
kill fowl leave for all these broilers & old layers, come back to know if u go see am again
Re: Glo Out With BANG -- FREE TOMORROW by mekonglobal(m): 11:39pm On Oct 13, 2015
Glo is very poor in internet browsing dats y i drop d sim since but right now i jus give this a try...

1 Like

Re: Glo Out With BANG -- FREE TOMORROW by Nobody: 3:19am On Oct 14, 2015
Nice
Re: Glo Out With BANG -- FREE TOMORROW by bobo65(m): 3:24am On Oct 14, 2015
mekonglobal:
Glo is very poor in internet browsing dats y i drop d sim since but right now i jus give this a try...

As in d tin dey surprise me

Used to subscribe for 2,500 for 4gb
Now I'll rather use airtel than glo, takes me 10 mins to open gmail

1 Like

Re: Glo Out With BANG -- FREE TOMORROW by Warlord3000(m): 5:04am On Oct 14, 2015
Always read terms and conditions..

That's my advice cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glo Out With BANG -- FREE TOMORROW by salvo583: 8:41am On Oct 14, 2015
bobo65:

As in d tin dey surprise me

Used to subscribe for 2,500 for 4gb
Now I'll rather use airtel than glo, takes me 10 mins to open gmail
I hardly use 200mb out of the 4.5gb because of their wack netwk. The sad thing is that their edge is faster to their H+.
Re: Glo Out With BANG -- FREE TOMORROW by yetunsbay(m): 8:46am On Oct 14, 2015
mjames:

Glo BIS
i tell u.bt is glo data service of recent? Epileptic here
Re: Glo Out With BANG -- FREE TOMORROW by benbreeze: 9:13am On Oct 14, 2015
Glo service here has been good..over the past 3 month I have no complain
Re: Glo Out With BANG -- FREE TOMORROW by 2Mekus: 9:54am On Oct 14, 2015
Warlord3000:

Why you dey always dey look for cheat? Remember, he who kills with sword dies by sword.

Bros, no strings attached except that you may have to use up the refunded amount in 24 hrs else it is wiped away. But the Balance of your original credit remains untouched. So you would have lost nothing but gained a lot because you can call all networks with it.

That's my advice cheesy
mekonglobal:

Depends on where you are. All networks are like that. They don't blaze everywhere. Where I am Glo internet speed is good.
Youngpo413:
Warlord3000:

Bros, no strings attached except that you may have to use up the refunded amount in 24 hrs else it is wiped away. But the Balance of your original credit remains untouched. So you would have lost nothing but gained a lot because you can call all networks with it.

That's my advice cheesy
mekonglobal:

Depends on where you are. All networks are like that. They don't blaze everywhere. Where I am Glo internet speed is good.
Re: Glo Out With BANG -- FREE TOMORROW by Warlord3000(m): 10:05am On Oct 14, 2015
2Mekus:

I only wrote 2 lines ooo...

How on earth did your quote attributed all those lines to me na shocked
Re: Glo Out With BANG -- FREE TOMORROW by 2Mekus: 10:10am On Oct 14, 2015
Warlord3000:

I only wrote 2 lines ooo...

How on earth did your quote attributed all those lines to me na shocked

That's what we are talking about. It is the network wahala o! And this is not Glo line. I also use eti baba.
Re: Glo Out With BANG -- FREE TOMORROW by universe4genius: 1:03pm On Oct 14, 2015
Warlord3000:

That's my advice cheesy
True talk...There are terms and conditions to this seemingly mouth-watering offer. Be warned! it starts with the N100 subscription fee. Then other ugly conditions with surface. Be aware! people.
Re: Glo Out With BANG -- FREE TOMORROW by universe4genius: 1:48pm On Oct 14, 2015
NIGERIANS BEWARE, GLO’S FREE TOMORROW OFFER IS POCKET-UNFRIENDLY….A SUGAR COATED SCAM
Apparently a lot of Nigerians will rush for this gimmick called ‘Free Tomorrow.’ Sorry for anyone who falls for this because you will eventually be paying more than you think you are getting!
First of all, you will be charged 100 naira for migration fee. And yet they call it ‘FREE TOMORROW.’ The BIG SAM is that once you migrate, the new tariff plan for all your calls will be 22k per second. Check it out! Whereas other networks are charging 11k per second. This Na Glo waayo (broad daylight scamming), beware!
If you think the network is offering you a good deal, sorry you have become a muugun (fool). Ask me why? When you get everything you used for the previous day, you have indirectly paid for it because you have been charged at 22k per second. So, when get what you used the previous day it looks like it is free, but the fact is that your tariff is still 11 kobo per second which is same thing other networks offer.
Another flaw of this gimmick is that from the moment you opt for the offer, you cease to get any bonuses for recharge, no free night calls, no friends and family benefits.

2 Likes

Re: Glo Out With BANG -- FREE TOMORROW by chudyprince: 3:00pm On Oct 14, 2015
universe4genius:
NIGERIANS BEWARE, GLO’S FREE TOMORROW OFFER IS POCKET-UNFRIENDLY….A SUGAR COATED SCAM
Apparently a lot of Nigerians will rush for this gimmick called ‘Free Tomorrow.’ Sorry for anyone who falls for this because you will eventually be paying more than you think you are getting!
First of all, you will be charged 100 naira for migration fee. And yet they call it ‘FREE TOMORROW.’ The BIG SAM is that once you migrate, the new tariff plan for all your calls will be 22k per second. Check it out! Whereas other networks are charging 11k per second. This Na Glo waayo (broad daylight scamming), beware!
If you think the network is offering you a good deal, sorry you have become a muugun (fool). Ask me why? When you get everything you used for the previous day, you have indirectly paid for it because you have been charged at 22k per second. So, when get what you used the previous day it looks like it is free, but the fact is that your tariff is still 11 kobo per second which is same thing other networks offer.
Another flaw of this gimmick is that from the moment you opt for the offer, you cease to get any bonuses for recharge, no free night calls, no friends and family benefits.
so can someone opt-out of this mess now, any help pls?
Re: Glo Out With BANG -- FREE TOMORROW by 2Mekus: 3:16pm On Oct 14, 2015
universe4genius:

This is not true. I broke this news here first yesterday ever before it hit the airwaves. I am not a staff of Glo, just a privileged information that I shared. I had it on good authority that you pay nothing to opt-in. Like I said earlier in a reaction to another post here, the only snag is that the added freebie must be used within 24 hours or else it is wiped away. Yet, your original credit balance remains untouched. But the good thing about it is that you can call all networks including abroad with the bonus. So you would have lost nothing even if you don't exhaust the freebie but gained a lot if you do.

Like every promo, subscribing for it is of course by choice. It is not enforced.
Re: Glo Out With BANG -- FREE TOMORROW by 2Mekus: 3:23pm On Oct 14, 2015
chudyprince:
so can someone opt-out of this mess now, any help pls?

If you want to opt-out, just dial back the code of the platform you were in before joining the Free Tomorrow promo.

Alternatively, you can dial *301# to opt-out of the promo.
Re: Glo Out With BANG -- FREE TOMORROW by tunedhey: 6:47pm On Oct 14, 2015
Beware thou.. T&C may apply grin

Re: Glo Out With BANG -- FREE TOMORROW by mcevans1(m): 4:32pm On Oct 18, 2015
2Mekus:

If you want to opt-out, just dial back the code of the platform you were in before joining the Free Tomorrow promo.

Alternatively, you can dial *301# to opt-out of the promo.

How long will it take to go back to my original plan after dialing *301#?
Re: Glo Out With BANG -- FREE TOMORROW by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 18, 2015
Godyke:
This is getting interesting. Let me check it out. Hope no hidden CONDITIONS o.

But OP wait a minute, where is your source so we can verify and read more about the T and C ?
Follow this link to enjoy http://www.gloworld.com/ng/glo-free-tomorrow/glo-free-tomorrow-faqs/
Re: Glo Out With BANG -- FREE TOMORROW by omosoft: 5:48pm On Nov 05, 2015
mcevans1:

How long will it take to go back to my original plan after dialing *301#?
glo are cheat, dia tomorrow credit is scam. Please how long does it take to opt out because I opt in thinking all my bonuses remain d same but I was wrong. Glo just want to scam pple of dia money using tricks
Re: Glo Out With BANG -- FREE TOMORROW by mcevans1(m): 10:43pm On Nov 05, 2015
omosoft:
glo are cheat, dia tomorrow credit is scam. Please how long does it take to opt out because I opt in thinking all my bonuses remain d same but I was wrong. Glo just want to scam pple of dia money using tricks

I'm sorry about that. I opted out of the plan by dialing *301# . GLO migrated me to their default plan which is GLO Infinito. Opting out of the GLO free tomorrow plan won't be complete until after 24hrs.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get 4GB Data For N1000 And Get 5000 Free Credit On Airtel / MTN: Nigeria's Fine Causes Negative 2016 Revenue / Ericsson Demonstrates 5.75gbps 5G Network Setup In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.