Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,279 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Fayemi; #2.5 Billion Ekiti Goverment House Is The Least In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi; #2.5 Billion Ekiti Goverment House Is The Least In Nigeria (725 Views)

Ikogosi Warm Spring Resort Under Dr Kayide Fayemi / Fayemi, Sumaila And Some Other Entourage Of Buhari Take A Street Pix In US / Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fayemi; #2.5 Billion Ekiti Goverment House Is The Least In Nigeria by Melancholy(m): 4:16pm On Oct 13, 2015
When the former governor of Ekiti state kayode fayemi was before the senate this afternoon for the screening as part ministerial nominees, Fayemi reacted to the question of building state house with huge sum of money during his tenure by saying " when i became the governor of Ekiti, the state house was more like 2 bedroom flat apartment but when i went to my brother former gov of akwa ibom and to kadunna i know what i saw. The cost incurred in Ekiti state house is one of least in nigeria which i know u all can attest to". And there was absolute silence in the house. But should our states house take so much from the govt coffers? PMB should teach our politicians how to operate a lean govt. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Code Of Conduct Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case To November 5th And 6th / See Photos: The Rainbow Formed A Beautiful Ring Round The Moon Last Night / Lmao..what Will You Do If Something Like This Happens To You In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.