Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Woman Delivers 17 Babies At A Time. (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Delivers 17 Babies At A Time. (photos) (2468 Views)

3 Sisters Pregnant At The Same Time (photos) / Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) / Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Delivers 17 Babies At A Time. (photos) by Evathyst(f): 4:29pm On Oct 13, 2015
Indianapolis| An American woman has totally annihilated the former World Record for the most babies in a lone pregnancy by giving birth to seventeen babies over 29 hours last weekend at the Indianapolis Memorial Hospital.

“It was incredible” explains Dr. Jack Morrow who assisted the woman through the whole operation.” The babies kept coming and coming and coming and coming… Man! I think I’m gonna have nightmares about this day for a long time! This was my last delivery!” he adds in disgust.

Catherine Bridges and her husband had been trying to have a child for many years and had decided last year to use medical assistance from a fertility clinic in Rhodes Island. The insemination process was definitely successful, as the couple got an entire litter of seventeen beautiful and identical boys.

The couple has already chosen the names for the boys with an obvious continuity of thought: James, Jacob, Jarod, Jarvis, Jason, Jeffrey, Jeremy, Jerome, Jesse, Jimmy, Joachim, Jonathan, Jonas, Joseph, Julian, Jimbo and surprisingly, Darth Porkinus.

IF two is called TWINS,What will you call 17?

Source: http://www.starusamark.com/usanews/usa-woman-gave-birth-to-17-babies-at-once/.

See pics below;

Re: Woman Delivers 17 Babies At A Time. (photos) by myners007: 4:31pm On Oct 13, 2015
This gist is crap, cloned picture.
Re: Woman Delivers 17 Babies At A Time. (photos) by braine(m): 4:31pm On Oct 13, 2015
This is a good work of photoshop. The designer try gan.
Re: Woman Delivers 17 Babies At A Time. (photos) by deewhone(f): 4:32pm On Oct 13, 2015
Yepa! Creche don full o
Re: Woman Delivers 17 Babies At A Time. (photos) by Paulpaulpaul(m): 4:54pm On Oct 13, 2015
Only Sambisa people will believe this.
Re: Woman Delivers 17 Babies At A Time. (photos) by RAKITIC: 5:04pm On Oct 13, 2015
I smell lies
Re: Woman Delivers 17 Babies At A Time. (photos) by Dekatron(m): 9:59pm On Oct 13, 2015
Anybody that believes this should have him or her take primary 1 test cos his IQ is single digit. undecided

the pix has been circulating for NOTHING LESS THAN 4 YEARS, the babes CANNOT HAVE BEEN OLDER AS PORTRAYED IN THE PIC. THE MOTHER CAN NEVER, EVER EVER CARRY 17 BABIES OF SUCH SIZE. THEY WOULD RATHER BE VERY SMALL LIKE or SMALLER THAN LOCAL PUPPIES and therefore, need to be admitted in the ICU which means the wll be premature which leads our algorithm grin to the fact that THE BABIES CANNOT BE AS OLD AS PORTRAYED IN THE PIC.

OP, please go for an IQ test. No insult intended please.

(1) (Reply)

Child Visiting(omugwo):why My Mother-in-law Refuses To Come / Please How Much Should I Spend Per Week Or Per Month With Family Of 5 / It Is Human To Put Career Before Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.