Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,557 members, 7,861,640 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:05 PM

10 Reasons To Mind Your Image - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 10 Reasons To Mind Your Image (440 Views)

11 Reasons To Quit Your Job And Start A Business / Boost Your Image, Build Your Business / 10 Reasons Why Some People Will Never Succeed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons To Mind Your Image by BoyeNoir(m): 7:02pm On Oct 13, 2015
INTRODUCTION
#MindYourImage

Business operations are getting softer, and greater emphasis is being placed on relationship and reputation management. Big organizations are beginning to spend big on corporate image and PR experts while smart individuals are hiring coaches. The reason is that focus on expert skills only breeds professionals that lack common courtesies and organizations that only care about bottomline, thus widening the gap between management and employees, service providers and customers. Even management style is changing from the isolating hierarchical structure to flatter, more engaging systems. Image has become very important, because people-people (not people-machine/files engagement) has increased.

Over the next 9-10 day, I would be posting 10 good reasons why you should consider minding yours too.
These post would be more effective when you can ponder on one point per day. To catch up with the posts, follow me here on Nairaland or connect on whatsapp 08030724282
www.noirenhancement.com @NoirEnhancement

cc
CrazyMan
1forAll
Re: 10 Reasons To Mind Your Image by BoyeNoir(m): 8:41pm On Oct 14, 2015
We begin from 10
#MindYourImage

10. PEOPLE DO NOT HAVE SO MUCH TIME TO CHECK YOU OUT
“Don’t judge a book by its cover”. But how much time do I have to sift through a poorly presented book, just to convince myself that its worth picking up from the shelve? When you ignore your personal and professional image (appearance, communication and etiquette), you have deliberately clipped the winning edge that you have.
Today’s business world is fast-paced, you cannot afford so much time for scrutiny; everyone is on the move, phones are beeping by the second; one look at you is all I need to convince me that we can see again; one statement is good enough and I will fill the rest of the “file” for you. One bad conduct is enough to crash the deal.
As a wise professional, live ready each day. Dress well, speak to be heard, behave to be accepted!

Please Share with others

Look Good, feel great…ACHIEVE more!

Boye Falonipe
Certified Image and Personal Performance Coach
boye.falonipe@noirenhancement.com
www.noirenhancement.com

(1) (Reply)

One-on-one Training On How To Become Your Own Boss As A Writer / Photo: 3-year-old DJ Wins South Africa's Got Talent 2015 / Construction Workers VMST Supplies Help Build Qualities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.