Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,036 members, 7,863,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:04 AM

In Need Of Infinix Hot Note Pro And A Smartphone Of 7k. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / In Need Of Infinix Hot Note Pro And A Smartphone Of 7k. (649 Views)

Oukitel (u20 & u16max), Leagoo m8 pro, and Doogee (Y6&max, x7pro, shoot1) / Infinix Note 3: The Most Searched Android Smartphone Of 2016 In Nigeria / The Top Selling Smartphone Of All Time Will Surprise You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Infinix Hot Note Pro And A Smartphone Of 7k. by Chidexter(m): 7:35pm On Oct 13, 2015
Hi guys.
Anyone who wants to sell his/her infinix hot note pro, should quote me. I'm willing to buy as long as the price is affordable.

I also need a decent smartphone of 7k for my bro. I'm currently at Enugu
Re: In Need Of Infinix Hot Note Pro And A Smartphone Of 7k. by luvlyoracle(m): 9:55pm On Oct 13, 2015
grin grin
Re: In Need Of Infinix Hot Note Pro And A Smartphone Of 7k. by GenbIoodykiller: 10:14pm On Oct 13, 2015
Chidexter:
Hi guys.
Anyone who wants to sell his/her infinix hot note pro, should quote me. I'm willing to buy as long as the price is affordable.

I also need a decent smartphone of 7k for my bro. I'm currently at Enugu

ok am going to sell 5k just because it's your brother you're buying for. grin

Chai bros fear God naa even infinix hot note pro charging port cost more than 5k grin
Re: In Need Of Infinix Hot Note Pro And A Smartphone Of 7k. by Chidexter(m): 6:24am On Oct 14, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

ok am going to sell 5k just because it's your brother you're buying for. grin

Chai bros fear God naa even infinix hot note pro charging port cost more than 5k grin

Do you read at all?
I said i'm going to buy a smartphone preferably infinix hot note pro for myself. I know its 20k and above.

And then a 7k phone for my lil bro.
Where did i say i'm purchasing infinix for 7k?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Need Of Infinix Hot Note Pro And A Smartphone Of 7k. by Chidexter(m): 6:30am On Oct 14, 2015
luvlyoracle:
grin grin

I dont know why you're laughing but kindly re-read my post and get back to me, if you have an infinix hot note pro(i know it should be worth 20k+.)

(1) (Reply)

Problem With My Android Pin And Need Help / Help My I Phone Keeps Restarting Randomly / Pls Help Me,for This Fone Mata

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.