Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

How Would You React If Your Kids Were In This Situation? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Would You React If Your Kids Were In This Situation? (1110 Views)

What Would You Do In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You React If Your Kids Were In This Situation? by instinctg(m): 7:55pm On Oct 13, 2015
these pictures are humourous but not funny.
how would your reaction be?

Re: How Would You React If Your Kids Were In This Situation? by Godset1: 7:56pm On Oct 13, 2015
I will definitely teach them a Nigerian father lesson
Re: How Would You React If Your Kids Were In This Situation? by instinctg(m): 7:57pm On Oct 13, 2015
more pictures

Re: How Would You React If Your Kids Were In This Situation? by managermahmud: 8:03pm On Oct 13, 2015
gringringrin WTF mhen!!
Re: How Would You React If Your Kids Were In This Situation? by armadeo(m): 8:41pm On Oct 13, 2015
They are children. Simple.

The question you should ask is who was the adult watching them?
Re: How Would You React If Your Kids Were In This Situation? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 13, 2015
Children can get on your nerves in ways you can't understand. If you don't watch them for a second, a mischief happens. I can't do anything than clean up the mess. You'd feel like throwing them through the window when they do something like this but when you even think about it moments later, you'll almost laugh your heart out. I love kids
Re: How Would You React If Your Kids Were In This Situation? by qhutetomsel(f): 9:32pm On Oct 13, 2015
The child in the fourth picture be like biko I can't come and die lol. but when you see things like this you get frustrated nd annoyed that you won't be able to beat the child. I can't just imagine what I will do
Re: How Would You React If Your Kids Were In This Situation? by resolver(f): 7:13am On Oct 14, 2015
no be small gobe these children cause o
Re: How Would You React If Your Kids Were In This Situation? by amakoro(m): 4:49pm On Oct 14, 2015
This is crazy... I go k**dem
Re: How Would You React If Your Kids Were In This Situation? by KanwuliaJara: 9:53am On Oct 15, 2015
Everything CAN be replaced, BUT THE CHILDREN! wink
Get the children to safety first, then worry about the other factors later. cool
Re: How Would You React If Your Kids Were In This Situation? by nawtibownie: 10:05am On Oct 15, 2015
Spanking the child won't help at all. I'll be very frustrated ehn.
Re: How Would You React If Your Kids Were In This Situation? by braine(m): 10:23am On Oct 15, 2015
The Laptop!! cry cry cry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

As A Woman, Would You Say Amen To This Prayer? / Inspiring Story Of How Vincent Adeoba's Sister Sacrifice Her Education For Him / 5 Causes Of 'Paper-Bag' Marriage In Nigerian Societies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.