Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Imagine Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon As One Of The Nominee Facing Screening Today. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imagine Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon As One Of The Nominee Facing Screening Today. (835 Views)

Why Didn't The Nominee From Enugu Answer The Question By George Sekibo On Biafra / Babatude Fashola During Ministerial Screening Today (Photo) / Service Chiefs Arrive Senate For Their Screening Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon As One Of The Nominee Facing Screening Today. by Movic1(m): 8:27pm On Oct 13, 2015
IMAGINE HON. PATRICK OBAHIAGBON AS ONE OF THE MINISTERIAL NOMINEE FACING SCREENING TODAY.

Re: Imagine Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon As One Of The Nominee Facing Screening Today. by Swegzfreak: 8:34pm On Oct 13, 2015
Mr. Patrick - the higi haga crinkum crankum and the odoferous to the miasma and the kikokatristophy to develop the nation in the state of omozoic amtilitalidubai... Contu...
Re: Imagine Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon As One Of The Nominee Facing Screening Today. by Alphaoscar: 8:45pm On Oct 13, 2015
Serious gobe !!! He will just be asked to bow and go in peace as a former MHR .

1 Like

Re: Imagine Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon As One Of The Nominee Facing Screening Today. by armadeo(m): 8:50pm On Oct 13, 2015
Swegzfreak:
Mr. Patrick - the higi haga crinkum crankum and the odoferous to the miasma and the kikokatristophy to develop the nation in the state of omozoic amtilitalidubai... Contu...

I was going to type something similar but your response is epic.

The political miasma of the geographical entity christened Nigeria requires a multifaceted approach to rid itself of the calumny and disaster of Pompeiic proportions in order for the great motherland to arrive at a venerable utopia. I Patrick am willing to make a scenrified sacrifice for the sociomental upheaval this country deserves. ...pauses to drink water.

The Valhalla whic represents nirvana which should be the dwelling place of we amalgamated friends and foes needs my like to enable a quick blink of a flash evolutionary leap to the promised land. I don't have a dream I see the ....

Even me typing I am confused

3 Likes

Re: Imagine Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon As One Of The Nominee Facing Screening Today. by tjfulloption(m): 9:21pm On Oct 13, 2015
armadeo:

I was going to type something similar but your response is epic.

The political miasma of the geographical entity christened Nigeria requires a multifaceted approach to rid itself of the calumny and disaster of Pompeiic proportions in order for the great motherland to arrive at a venerable utopia. I Patrick am willing to make a scenrified sacrifice for the sociomental upheaval this country deserves. ...pauses to drink water.

The Valhalla whic represents nirvana which should be the dwelling place of we amalgamated friends and foes needs my like to enable a quick blink of a flash evolutionary leap to the promised land. I don't have a dream I see the ....

grin

Even me typing I am confused
Re: Imagine Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon As One Of The Nominee Facing Screening Today. by BALLOSKI: 9:23pm On Oct 13, 2015
He'd be made to leave the floor before his time runs out.
Re: Imagine Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon As One Of The Nominee Facing Screening Today. by LieDetector(m): 9:37pm On Oct 13, 2015
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Whoa: New Poll Shows Media Attacks On Ben Carson Had Big Impact / The Akure People Deserve The Disrespect From Igbo / We Will Never Support PDP Again – Igbo Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.