Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

LOL!! Woman Drags Husband Nak*d, Holding His Pen*s After He Molested 9yr Old Gi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LOL!! Woman Drags Husband Nak*d, Holding His Pen*s After He Molested 9yr Old Gi (3247 Views)

Fayose: Shocking Proof Aisha Buhari May Not Be In U.S After All (pics, Video) / '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried / Idris Wada Holding His Governorship Certificate Upside Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LOL!! Woman Drags Husband Nak*d, Holding His Pen*s After He Molested 9yr Old Gi by Ola9g: 8:49pm On Oct 13, 2015

SEE FULL PHOTOS HERE

A woman went berserk when she caught her randy husband defiling their 9 year old househelp. The woman alleged that the man has also defiled his own daughters in the past and had also defiled about 3 other house-helps in the same neighborhood.
She disgraced the husband by pulling his manhood while she paraded him around Unclad.
The bitter woman decided to.........PLS READ MORE BELOW

Thanks.

SEE FULL POST HERE
Re: LOL!! Woman Drags Husband Nak*d, Holding His Pen*s After He Molested 9yr Old Gi by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 13, 2015
Ola9g:

SEE FULL PHOTOS HERE

A woman went berserk when she caught her randy husband defiling their 9 year old househelp. The woman alleged that the man has also defiled his own daughters in the past and had also defiled about 3 other house-helps in the same neighborhood.
She disgraced the husband by pulling his manhood while she paraded him around Unclad.
The bitter woman decided to.........PLS READ MORE BELOW

Thanks.

SEE FULL POST HERE

op u 're a liar. I get dis pic for my phone. since

1 Like

Re: LOL!! Woman Drags Husband Nak*d, Holding His Pen*s After He Molested 9yr Old Gi by DaBullIT(m): 10:58pm On Oct 13, 2015
Wait , you just dey know say bloggers na lair ?
patmaine:

op u 're a liar. I get dis pic for my phone. since
Re: LOL!! Woman Drags Husband Nak*d, Holding His Pen*s After He Molested 9yr Old Gi by mikron(m): 12:04am On Oct 14, 2015
Men Don suffer, while some women will be praying for God to protect their husbands kini this one is here rough-handlelling hers husbands own, na she sabi
Re: LOL!! Woman Drags Husband Nak*d, Holding His Pen*s After He Molested 9yr Old Gi by maxhype: 11:58am On Aug 17, 2016
cheesy woman dey vex
Re: LOL!! Woman Drags Husband Nak*d, Holding His Pen*s After He Molested 9yr Old Gi by Kendrick212: 6:42pm On Aug 18, 2016
tongue
Re: LOL!! Woman Drags Husband Nak*d, Holding His Pen*s After He Molested 9yr Old Gi by 9gmusicteam: 5:46pm On Aug 20, 2016
lol
Re: LOL!! Woman Drags Husband Nak*d, Holding His Pen*s After He Molested 9yr Old Gi by maxhype: 2:14pm On Aug 28, 2016
ok
Re: LOL!! Woman Drags Husband Nak*d, Holding His Pen*s After He Molested 9yr Old Gi by Kendrick212: 3:47pm On Sep 01, 2016
Lol
Re: LOL!! Woman Drags Husband Nak*d, Holding His Pen*s After He Molested 9yr Old Gi by maxhype: 12:54pm On Sep 14, 2016
funny

(1) (Reply)

Amaechi Vs Akpabio: Who Performed Better As A Governor / IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed and Touched By Crowd As He Regains Freedom -Video / Number Plate Of One Of The Cars In Presidential Convoy Yet To Be Assigned(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.