Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Music School In Ikeja Or Egbeda - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music School In Ikeja Or Egbeda (3662 Views)

Best Music School in Edo State / Peter King Music School / Peter King Music School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Music School In Ikeja Or Egbeda by bookohlah(f): 2:59pm On Apr 27, 2009
pls does anyone have an idea of any music school around ikeja or egbeda, i'm in need of one urgently, thanks
Re: Music School In Ikeja Or Egbeda by 251Music: 1:19am On Jul 10, 2015
In Benin City, Nigeria...

251 Music College is a place where Anointed Minstrels are raised to minister God's Word through Music.

ENQUIRIES
GRA, Benin City,
Edo State, Nigeria.
Tel: 08139779150
Re: Music School In Ikeja Or Egbeda by 420just(m): 1:18am On Nov 14, 2015
MAM CENTRE
 1, Destiny Avenue,  off Karimu Laka,
 Opp. Oba Palace, Egbeda, Lagos,  Nigeria. 
school.mamcentre.org
,https://www.mamcentre.org
+2347044446517
MAM SCHOOL

MAM SCHOOL is a government approved Contemporary Music and Art School  with different international affiliations to award certificate, diploma and High diploma.

A school with over a dacade of indoor and outdoor music and art training experience using Suzuki Method of training, highly improved curriculum and with modern technological tools to help student achieve their maximum potential within a short period of time.

Our world-class and efficient teaching aids, gadgets, instructors and staff management has made the school, structure, courses, curriculum, students and methodology of teaching second to none and has invariably made our students (our products); fully loaded, balanced musians, perfect players, and excellent musians above their contemporaries.

1 Share

Re: Music School In Ikeja Or Egbeda by 420just(m): 8:58am On Jan 11, 2016
Why are you flattering me?
You told me you'll play and sing with me
You told me you'll be faithful to every sound I make
You've not nurtured your 12 pearls

You've not known my History
Neither have you delve into the secret of my prosperity
You didn't even known my source
You haven't even known me yet

Yet you go about telling folks who I'm not
Misrepresenting All that I stand for
You flattered them that you're perfect as I am
Misled them for fame and mammon (***Of course this can't be you)

I have oomph powers, wealth, wisdom, fame and Glory
I am more powerful than machine guns and bombs
A sound of mine can destroy and construct

I am MUSIC

MEET ME @ MAM SCHOOL
TONI SESSION
Monday, January 11th, 2016

1,Destiny Avenue, off Karimulaka, Opp Oba Palace, Egbeda, Lagos
mamcentre.org

bookohlah:
pls does anyone have an idea of any music school around ikeja or egbeda, i'm in need of one urgently, thanks

Re: Music School In Ikeja Or Egbeda by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 11, 2016
What are the requirements, and how many years

(1) (Reply)

Making A Movie By 3la Hugzy (akiishi) / Pls-where- Can I Download-free-mp3 Old Naija Music / Jjc – 419 Squad Musical Group Breaks Apart…masta Plan (mp) Goes Solo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.