Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Meet - Private Abbatoir Owner For Livestock Value Addition, Akure, Nigeria - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Meet - Private Abbatoir Owner For Livestock Value Addition, Akure, Nigeria (2514 Views)

Organic Molasses And Lactobacillus Serum For Livestock, Poultry And Home Use. / Digital Weighing Scale For Livestock 0-300kg & 0-500kg / Rabbit Farming And Value Addition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet - Private Abbatoir Owner For Livestock Value Addition, Akure, Nigeria by TheUnbeatable(m): 10:51pm On Oct 13, 2015
one of my big brothers in agribusiness @ world1 said, you dont rely on the old existing markets for your products as a new generation farmer, you create one.

why sell your pigs for N300 live weight when you can simply slaughter and add a little value to it and sell at N500 - N1,200 naira per same kg.

goat sells for N1900 naira per kg dressed weight, broilers, snails, rabbit, cow and many more.

it was on this premise that i set my mini, affordable and neat slaughter yard for my company and to offer services where needed.

we use LPG Gas/ Biogas defeathering/hair removal and other improvised/ state of the art simple meat processing tools.

we do home/ office delivery

we produce blood meal, fish meal and use intestine waste and animal waste to feed our animals and biodigester for the production of biogass to be re-used on our farm or slaughter chamber.
we just moved to our new site near Akure south local government council to further satisfy our teaming customers.

you can do same or more depending on your pocket size.

there is more to agribusiness than what meats the eye.

we do neat, stoneless, smokeless, packaged fish and meat smoking and grilling.
babeque services
farm fresh eggs, organically grown leafy vegetables,
fresh/ frozen pork, beef, goat meat, sheep meat, dog meat, rabbit meat, grasscutter meat, duck meat, quails meat, geese meat
point and dress rabbit and grasscutter services
veterinary vaccines, drugs, supplements and services
as well as feed formulation one on one training.

we sell and supply cat fish, live and dressed farm animals and we go the extra mile to whaaoooh you.

i will be posting pictures little by little to greese the thread.

you get value for every kobo you invest through your mouth.

eat healthy and keep the doctors on a lovely distant relationship.

you can contact us here or through:

email: bsaidealfarm@gmail.com
call/ sms: +2348067341873
call/ whatssapp: +2347011027713

wireless consultancy is free to a large extent
farm visit is paid
training is paid
farm/slaughter house set up is paid.

for those that like to visit or sight see, you will need to call me 24 hours before coming because i travel alot and you know we need to control traffic too $$just because of because$$ ( i hope you understand that Nigerian mindset)

God bless your hustles,

God bless Nairaland.com
God bless Agripreneurs
God bless Nigeria.

sincerely,

Re: Meet - Private Abbatoir Owner For Livestock Value Addition, Akure, Nigeria by TheUnbeatable(m): 1:02pm On Nov 07, 2015
Good day,

I need a reliable supplier of local dog for my teaming customers within western nigeria at a reasonable price.

God bless your hustle.

Sincerely,
Re: Meet - Private Abbatoir Owner For Livestock Value Addition, Akure, Nigeria by Nicogen4us(f): 6:30pm On Nov 07, 2015
4 Q.C.A of ur animals,working environ and training 4 ur co-worker,we a professional (Trinity Crown Science Laboratory Centre)and we run some other Laboratory test. U can google it. For enquiries contact me thru:08135631994 thanks
Re: Meet - Private Abbatoir Owner For Livestock Value Addition, Akure, Nigeria by TheUnbeatable(m): 7:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
Few weeks to grand opening of our sales outlet opposite Akure south local government secretariat.

God bless your hustles@all,

Sincerely,

1 Like

Re: Meet - Private Abbatoir Owner For Livestock Value Addition, Akure, Nigeria by TheNextAce: 4:21pm On Jan 13, 2016
Nice. My office is beside the local government secretariat
Re: Meet - Private Abbatoir Owner For Livestock Value Addition, Akure, Nigeria by olasdosu(m): 2:28pm On Jan 14, 2016
Nice concept
Re: Meet - Private Abbatoir Owner For Livestock Value Addition, Akure, Nigeria by millhouse: 3:00pm On Jan 16, 2016
By
Re: Meet - Private Abbatoir Owner For Livestock Value Addition, Akure, Nigeria by phillings247: 5:19pm On Jan 19, 2016
can u help someone set up a private abbatior in lagos
Re: Meet - Private Abbatoir Owner For Livestock Value Addition, Akure, Nigeria by TheUnbeatable(m): 1:07am On Feb 06, 2016
phillings247:
can u help someone set up a private abbatior in lagos

Give me a call when you are ready.

Thank you
Re: Meet - Private Abbatoir Owner For Livestock Value Addition, Akure, Nigeria by OreSho(f): 6:38pm On Nov 03, 2018
Well done,Op. Do you have dairy cattle? I am.looking for fresh milk
Re: Meet - Private Abbatoir Owner For Livestock Value Addition, Akure, Nigeria by Willie2015: 6:14am On Nov 05, 2018
OreSho:
Well done,Op. Do you have dairy cattle? I am.looking for fresh milk

U should find in Oyo state
Re: Meet - Private Abbatoir Owner For Livestock Value Addition, Akure, Nigeria by OreSho(f): 9:17pm On Nov 05, 2018
Willie2015:

U should find in Oyo state

Do you a contact?

(1) (Reply)

One Full Bag Of Onions #8000 Here In The North / Melon (egusi) Price In Benue State / Watch My Pepper Farming From The Beginning To Harvest (Video/Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.