Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,366 members, 7,954,485 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:08 PM

Music Of The Day( Darey Featuring Asa - Inside Of You - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Of The Day( Darey Featuring Asa - Inside Of You (654 Views)

Dr. Sid – Jensimi Featuring Woli Arole, Asiri Comedy (Video) / "Link Up" - Phyno Featuring Burna Boy & M.I (Audio, Video) / Video Download- Darey Ft Soweto Gospel Choir "Pray For Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Music Of The Day( Darey Featuring Asa - Inside Of You by potolistic(m): 11:47pm On Oct 13, 2015
Darey featuring Asa - inside of you.
Soul heavy weight! R&B super star has dropped he's long awaited 5th studio album titled naked today. I present to you a new single off the album featuring Asa. This is tagged "inside of you". with a smooth fusion of R&B, afro beat & soul, the critically acclaimed album brings together stellar production work, deep and insightful musical arrangements and Darey's signature vocals into one raw musical expression which strips away pretence and exposes the very depth of Darey's Musical essence and emotions
I can't really stop my music player from repeating this song.
Everything is on point from the vocals to the use of the musical instruments.

Music lovers pls download this song and tell me what you think about it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ice Prince Photo That Got His IG Followers Talking / Yamaha Mg166cx- Usb Wo Rking Perfect Negotiable / Listen To My Music And Drop A Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.