Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,978 members, 7,814,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

There's Always That Wicked Female Teacher That Looked Like This - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / There's Always That Wicked Female Teacher That Looked Like This (1296 Views)

Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tom Boy And Asked Fans Who She Looked Like / Foluke Daramola Never Looked This Beautiful (photos) / Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There's Always That Wicked Female Teacher That Looked Like This by Kingdre(m): 9:27am On Oct 14, 2015
Secondary school in Nigeria grin grin

1 Like

Re: There's Always That Wicked Female Teacher That Looked Like This by kayo80(m): 9:31am On Oct 14, 2015
haha! So true. I always used to wonder if they used that look at home with their husbands and children too.
Re: There's Always That Wicked Female Teacher That Looked Like This by FruityLass: 9:31am On Oct 14, 2015
cheesy
Re: There's Always That Wicked Female Teacher That Looked Like This by prettytasha(f): 9:36am On Oct 14, 2015
lol so true
Re: There's Always That Wicked Female Teacher That Looked Like This by VickyRotex(f): 9:41am On Oct 14, 2015
The Wicked Harsh No-Nonsense female teacher I had was/is Beautiful embarassed kiss

I miss her. I wish her all the beautiful things of life.
Re: There's Always That Wicked Female Teacher That Looked Like This by ernesty20(m): 9:49am On Oct 14, 2015
Lol
Re: There's Always That Wicked Female Teacher That Looked Like This by Yustash001(m): 10:11am On Oct 14, 2015
So true....He/She looks exactly like Mrs Dasofunjo...that's always disturbing the peace of the school with her fat ass...and she was very wicked...no amount begging would make her forgive you when you offended her....she would flog you ni

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why Kim Kardashian Never Smiles - People Mag. / Actor Odunlade Adekola, I'm Alive Debunks Death Rumour / Singer Di'ja, Victor Osuagwu And Others In New Group Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.