Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,794 members, 7,851,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:10 AM

She Is Pregnant For Him After All The Atrocities - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Is Pregnant For Him After All The Atrocities (1026 Views)

Woman Pregnant For Judge Who Dissolve Her Marriage After 3 Months (pic) / 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' / My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Pregnant For Him After All The Atrocities by slimtoney(m): 5:49pm On Apr 27, 2009
My brother got married to her as soon as he got a job and she is gainfully employed too.The marriage was blessed with 2 handsome boys, as if she do not appreciate wat God has done for her, she got so problematic and naggy that she pushes him to the wall.He was frustrated and wishes she gives him a break.
As if these is not enough,she went diabolical and would not want to see any of the inlaws.

One day she slapped her husband's younger brother and said she feels like stabbing him because he fails to bow down while greeting her.My bros got angry and hit her.She called her brothers and thugs to beat up her husband and she personally see to it dat she beats my mother,that is her mother inlaw.Her mother was there and commanded her to move her things out of the house.She swept the house clean.

Two years later she was not remorseful until she heard he was remarrying.
She has possesion of the two sons and my brother kept going there claiming it's cuz of the boys.He has remarried
and the new wife has twins.
The whole family warned him to stay away from her but he will not.The diabolical wife has either bea ten or insulted all her inlaws that no one wants to hve anything to do with her.Just now I heard she is pregnant and my brother is responsible.

Am mad at him, the whole family is mad at him.Sincerely am confused and angry. angry
Re: She Is Pregnant For Him After All The Atrocities by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:51pm On Apr 27, 2009
you should be pitying the new wife for falling for a loon like your brother
Re: She Is Pregnant For Him After All The Atrocities by invisible2(m): 8:16pm On Apr 27, 2009
Your brother should be locked up for betraying the second woman. Abi which style the first wife dey use for bed wey the second one cannot do?
Re: She Is Pregnant For Him After All The Atrocities by Sissy3(f): 8:41pm On Apr 27, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

exactly! and if i was the new wife i will kindly pack my things. cant stay under the roof w/her/him
Re: She Is Pregnant For Him After All The Atrocities by Outstrip(f): 9:30pm On Apr 27, 2009
I don't see anything wrong with her getting thugs to beat up your brother after he hit her. That one is just do me I do you back God no go vex. The one I cannot comprehend is that she beat up your mother. You brother is crazy for going back to her after something like that. Unless of course he is feeling guilty. He failed in the first marriage and now he has already failed in marriage number two.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Him After All The Atrocities by Akinagirl(f): 5:43am On Apr 28, 2009
He shouldn't have hit her, but shes freaking crazy, imagine this loonytoon hitting her brother in law just because he didn't bow down to her? Shes a nutcase. But your brother isn't sane either, why would he go back with her and get her pregnant?
Re: She Is Pregnant For Him After All The Atrocities by slimtoney(m): 10:33am On Apr 28, 2009
Guess he has lost all senses of shame.He has no friend nor family ties now courtesy of the lunatic woman .
I realy do not know wat exactly she wants from him.I strongly believe it is not out of love for him, I fear for him lest she turn him to a paper tiger or her house boy.Sincerely am disturbed.

It's kind of confusing.He needs help.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Him After All The Atrocities by chikito1(f): 2:28pm On Apr 28, 2009
Wow, this is crazy. Me think your brother needs some serious prayers.

Maybe he still loves the first wife, despite all the atrocities.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Him After All The Atrocities by Outstrip(f): 5:22pm On Apr 28, 2009
I just find it hard to believe that this woman is so terrible but even after marrying another wife he still went back to her. Are you sure you (his family) did not get too involved in his first marriage and caused problems? I am just asking. So far the atrocities you mentioned was fighting with her in laws not that she did not support him as a wife or did not raise the children well or maybe she was unfaithful. It seems the focus is on what she dd to your people
Re: She Is Pregnant For Him After All The Atrocities by invisible2(m): 5:38pm On Apr 28, 2009
The husband complicated issues further by the second marriage, only God can save him now.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Him After All The Atrocities by Outstrip(f): 5:43pm On Apr 28, 2009
invisible!:

The husband complicated issues further by the second marriage, only God can save him now.

Not that I don't agree with you but marriage can be so complicated and it is so easy to make a stupid decision when things are tough.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Him After All The Atrocities by invisible2(m): 6:29pm On Apr 28, 2009
Yeah, and they say one stupid decision always gives birth to another.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Him After All The Atrocities by slimtoney(m): 1:02pm On Apr 30, 2009
Sincerely speaking, I must let u know that she had a perfect home , a gentle man for a hussy.We are all 3 boys in the family, himself being the first, followed by me and my younger brother who only goes there on holidays.Dad is late and mum works in lagos so no one has time to go snooping arround their home.When she put to bed ,mum barely spend one week with them.

She is just a crazy, possesed home breaker who will never make a home.
I fear for my brother and the treatment he is gonna get from the thug mother of his two sons ,that is if he ever live to tell the story.

She and her mum were like "he will come back begging"
"my daughter will born all the babies in her womb for you"

These were their utterrances after they hve beaten him and my mum.

We hve been so prayerful since then that God will deliver him from the claws of these family of witches,but my woman - wrapper brother will not be man enough to severe all ties with her he keeps going there under the guise of seeing his sons
Re: She Is Pregnant For Him After All The Atrocities by Akinagirl(f): 1:48pm On Apr 30, 2009
Wonder what he saw in her? Beating her inlaws? You all must be weak DEAL WITh HER.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Him After All The Atrocities by touchmeder: 1:52pm On Apr 30, 2009
i think ur bro is under some sort of spell. lipsrsealed
Re: She Is Pregnant For Him After All The Atrocities by brutal(m): 2:54pm On Apr 30, 2009
Akinagirl:

Wonder what he saw in her? Beating her inlaws? You all must be weak DEAL WITh HER.
                                                                                                                                                                             u r right oh!my red eye alone will scare them, not 2 talk of my weapon. cry
Re: She Is Pregnant For Him After All The Atrocities by JustGood(m): 5:11pm On Apr 30, 2009
poster's brother is a goat
Re: She Is Pregnant For Him After All The Atrocities by brutal(m): 7:08pm On Apr 30, 2009
JustGood:

poster's brother is a goat
Nor be goat,d man head don scatter. His brain is bleeped up.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Him After All The Atrocities by xavier3(m): 12:08pm On May 01, 2009
i guess d crazy lady aced seduction101 as a course in skool. she wine his head and pleased his eyes and lama, dat he 4got bout d past. besides i guess he in part wanted it, because 4 her 2 av been pregnant it means dat he went 2 see her wen d kids weren't around and dey got talking and reminiscing bout good tyms. poor new wifey al alone during dat period of his deviant escapade.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Him After All The Atrocities by JJYOU: 1:13pm On May 01, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

trust u to rub it in.  what of this poor man?  abuse of all kind is  vile, wicked and evil
Re: She Is Pregnant For Him After All The Atrocities by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:39pm On May 01, 2009
JJYOU:

trust u to rub it in.  what of this poor man?  abuse of all kind is  vile, wicked and evil

what about him? This is about the fact that he married a new woman and still sleeping with his ex wife. the pity belongs to the new wife not tweedldee and tweddledum
Re: She Is Pregnant For Him After All The Atrocities by slimtoney(m): 12:17pm On May 04, 2009
Guess I will forward these to him by the time we are thru with the thread./

Wat do u think?
Re: She Is Pregnant For Him After All The Atrocities by Badriyyah(f): 1:06pm On May 04, 2009
First of all, how did you let her get away with beating up your mum? angry angry You need to sit your brother down and talk to him. Because even though his first wife is a nut job, he is part of the problem. For the sake of his new wife and kids, he needs to distance himself from that crazy woman, or does he want something to happen to his family?? You guys have given the woman power over your family that's why she's misbehaving.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Him After All The Atrocities by slimtoney(m): 10:21am On May 05, 2009
U are right my dear,they live in abuja and we are in lagos.
She definitely knows when to struck.She is such a nightmare of a woman,troublesome.
U will not believe she ever passed thru school

(1) (Reply)

Men Who Patronise Prostitutes And Strippers / Study Finds Dha Use In Pregnancy Didn't Make Babies Smarter / Strike'll Cost Us Marriage - Female Students Cry Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.