Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,345 members, 7,829,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Amaechi Will Not Be Screened! He Has Been Indicted! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Will Not Be Screened! He Has Been Indicted! (5095 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Dino Melaye: Amaechi Will Be Screened Tomorrow / Buhari Must Be Screened If He'll Be The Petroleum Minister - Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Will Not Be Screened! He Has Been Indicted! by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 14, 2015
Jman06:
I wonder why he thinks he can get the appointment without the support of his senators.

The truth is that Amaechi's popularity in Rivers politics is fast waning.

He was busy fighting everybody without thinking twice. From GEJ to PEJ to Wike to Odilli.

Now he needs their supports.

Lesson: never take politics too personal.
Well,even if the senators from Rivers do not endorse ameachi,the senate president has the over to overrule their objection. The case of Obanikoro and David Mark comes to mind.
Re: Amaechi Will Not Be Screened! He Has Been Indicted! by bokohalal(m): 1:09pm On Oct 14, 2015
INDICTED is different from CONVICTED.
Re: Amaechi Will Not Be Screened! He Has Been Indicted! by Jman06(m): 1:16pm On Oct 14, 2015
LordMecuzy:

Are you a Nigerian? sorry pls how old are u? Did u watch the way even a minority leader was smiling with all the ministers yesterday? Rivers senators got nothing to do against Amaechi they can only rant my man... Nigeria Politicians deceiving us since 1914
mark my words; amaechi is not going to be cleared for this ministerial appointment unless he seriously lobbies those senators.
The allegations against him are too grievous to be overlooked.
Re: Amaechi Will Not Be Screened! He Has Been Indicted! by femifemo123: 1:22pm On Oct 14, 2015
UmuEri:
I don't wanna make much noice, or write long epistle. But I bet you, Amaechi will not be confirmed as minister!

You know why?

He has been indicted by a judicial commission of inquiry. If you doubt this, make the 1999 constitution as amended your companion!

I bet my $2000 on this!

Oga lawyer! dey there dey decieve yourself! Amechi will be minister whether d devil likes it or not! No be Nigeria we dey?
Re: Amaechi Will Not Be Screened! He Has Been Indicted! by Jman06(m): 1:26pm On Oct 14, 2015
Tabh:

Well,even if the senators from Rivers do not endorse ameachi,the senate president has the over to overrule their objection. The case of Obanikoro and David Mark comes to mind.
Only a serious lobby can save amaechi.

Remember APC does not have total control of the senate like PDD did then.
Saraki is a PDP man. If PDP senators all agree to pay amaechi in his own coin, then he's never gonna get the appointment.
Re: Amaechi Will Not Be Screened! He Has Been Indicted! by UmuEri(m): 1:35pm On Oct 14, 2015
LordMecuzy:

Quoting idoma blog? Anyaaaa
check TVC. It's also there
Re: Amaechi Will Not Be Screened! He Has Been Indicted! by UmuEri(m): 1:42pm On Oct 14, 2015
Re: Amaechi Will Not Be Screened! He Has Been Indicted! by jamace(m): 1:47pm On Oct 14, 2015
Re: Amaechi Will Not Be Screened! He Has Been Indicted! by Omambala1(m): 1:53pm On Oct 14, 2015
UmuEri:
I don't wanna make much noice, or write long epistle. But I bet you, Amaechi will not be confirmed as minister!

You know why?

He has been indicted by a judicial commission of inquiry. If you doubt this, make the 1999 constitution as amended your companion!

I bet my $2000 on this!

Updated*

Just like I predicted and affirmed, the senate has suspended the screening of Amaechi.

Does anyone still want to bet $2000 with me??
Here is what vanguard is reporting...
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/againsenate-defers-screening-of-amaechi/

So none of this pro -Amaechi guys has the guts to bet common $2000?

Hungry people feeling Boss!
Re: Amaechi Will Not Be Screened! He Has Been Indicted! by RockMaxi: 1:57pm On Oct 14, 2015
UmuEri:
in another news, Amaechi has been delisted following a petition http://www.idomavoice.com/2015/10/breaking-ministerial-screening-rotimi.html

You have quoted me twice and I will take it as a handshake on agreement. Now we are in this together. cheesy. I have checked your profile and your signature and I don't want to believe you will deactivate and and create a new account. Whether today or next week Amaechi will be confirmed.
Re: Amaechi Will Not Be Screened! He Has Been Indicted! by UmuEri(m): 2:06pm On Oct 14, 2015
RockMaxi:

You have quoted me twice and I will take it as a handshake on agreement. Now we are in this together. cheesy. I have checked your profile and your signature and I don't want to believe you will deactivate and and create a new account. Whether today or next week Amaechi will be confirmed.
bro trust me on this! I know what I am telling you! Amaechi will not be minister! Lets get down with the bet!

Believe me, I have information you don't have!
Re: Amaechi Will Not Be Screened! He Has Been Indicted! by RockMaxi: 2:11pm On Oct 14, 2015
UmuEri:
bro trust me on this! I know what I am telling you! Amaechi will not be minister! Lets get down with the bet!

Believe me, I have information you don't have!

Like that of Fashola's website and Borehole. We are on it but don't cry foul when your information is rendered useless. Again Amaechi will be confirmed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

For those saying that Fulanis are foreigners in Nigeria / It Finally Makes Sense Why Buhari Did Not Want Tinubu To Be President. / A Question For Igbos Looking For Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.