Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

PHOTO: One Legged Woman Hawking IN Lagos - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / PHOTO: One Legged Woman Hawking IN Lagos (39674 Views)

Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React / Oyinbo Woman Seen Hawking Pure Water On The Street (video) / See How A Disabled Is Hawking Biscuits On The Road "Touching" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: One Legged Woman Hawking IN Lagos by 400billionman: 11:30am On Oct 14, 2015
castroevans:
To those who resort to begging should learn from this...
"anything for the boys, Baba tuale, Baba this, Baba that" don't u get tired of begging?
There is no excuse for one's failure, if u fail the first time, try again and if u fail again, still try again but with a different approach.

I dedicate this FTC to those trying to make it in a legit way. Despite the challenges u face, don't give up, keep trying, work hard and also work smarter, with God by our side we shall succeed.

God bless our hustle.

Well said, the only way to success is persistence..
Re: PHOTO: One Legged Woman Hawking IN Lagos by adenine02: 11:35am On Oct 14, 2015
fantazia:
YOU ARE VERY STUUPID AND D MOST STUUPID NIGERIAN for this nonsense shit u just wrote.

what happen to freedom of speech

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: One Legged Woman Hawking IN Lagos by 2climbi: 11:35am On Oct 14, 2015
na wah
Re: PHOTO: One Legged Woman Hawking IN Lagos by kikies(m): 11:37am On Oct 14, 2015
pls if anyone knows ow to gt to olamide n phyno.....#guinessmadeofblack crew,pls forward dis womans pic to dem
Re: PHOTO: One Legged Woman Hawking IN Lagos by 400billionman: 11:39am On Oct 14, 2015
ibedun:
I am saving this picture for my really really fuuked up relatives. Kai, the human spirit. Though the picture also proves that the black man is a degenerate. The money our Saraki, NOI, Deziane and the Uzor Kalu are stealing from our people is absolute crime against humanity. The governors are spending billions of public money on showoff convoy vehicles, unnecessary wasteful Davido lifestyle while there is nothing for the vulnerable people in society.

When you guys mention political thieves and include a former World bank director, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, it makes people see you as unreasonable and jettison your comments.

Okay, Orji Ujor you mentioned was governor about a decade ago and Forbes magazine recognizes him as a hardworking world billionaire today.

You have better examples to make use of rather than sounding silly and parochial.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: One Legged Woman Hawking IN Lagos by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 14, 2015
Thank bruv
400billionman:

Well said, the only way to success is persistence..
Re: PHOTO: One Legged Woman Hawking IN Lagos by j4sure(m): 11:42am On Oct 14, 2015
Re: PHOTO: One Legged Woman Hawking IN Lagos by harry509: 11:45am On Oct 14, 2015
olokfor:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-zErYWhJLyiI/Vh4Bwa33O_I/AAAAAAAG9HM/x-6NkdB56Y0/s1600/unnamed.jpg[/img]
Like they say, limitations live only in our minds...

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/10/photo-of-day.html

may GOD protect her and bless her husling....

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: One Legged Woman Hawking IN Lagos by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 14, 2015
fantazia:
ITS high time the federal gorvernment create created some kind of job creational programm for the disables becaus this woman is not suppose to hawk at all. "d sight of her is not encouraging at all, its heart broken.
Re: PHOTO: One Legged Woman Hawking IN Lagos by Richydos(m): 12:04pm On Oct 14, 2015
Should this be allowed in a so called "Giant of Africa country??.. I read some comments about no limitations to what one can do,i say yes but this is outrightly wrong" hawking" for a one legged person... Damn, just like d others of someone with no legs driving a commercial bus"danfo".... These persons really want to be engaged and be meaningful to themselves, family and the larger society but hell no.. If only Nigeria can reduce corruption and channel those money into channels where even the disabled will become able..... GOD BLESS THE woman's spirit...... But I say no to hawking for her

4 Likes

Re: PHOTO: One Legged Woman Hawking IN Lagos by solonazzy: 12:07pm On Oct 14, 2015
fantazia:
YOU ARE VERY STUUPID AND D MOST STUUPID NIGERIAN for this nonsense shit u just wrote.
Hw e take affect u nw.... Let deizani speak for herself... If she's a proud mum....

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: One Legged Woman Hawking IN Lagos by ylaa(f): 12:08pm On Oct 14, 2015
height of survival. hmmmmm
meanwhile others with whole body are
busy begging about.
Re: PHOTO: One Legged Woman Hawking IN Lagos by AnanseK(m): 12:16pm On Oct 14, 2015
fantazia:

Just because he mentioned the great thief of the century - Deziani Madueke?

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO: One Legged Woman Hawking IN Lagos by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 14, 2015
chai
Re: PHOTO: One Legged Woman Hawking IN Lagos by JuanDeDios: 12:19pm On Oct 14, 2015
fantazia:
ITS high time the federal gorvernment create some kind of job creational programm for the disables becaus this woman is not suppose to hawk at all. "d sight of her is not encouraging at all, its heart broken.
Very heartbreaking.
Re: PHOTO: One Legged Woman Hawking IN Lagos by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 14, 2015
Wow... cry
Re: PHOTO: One Legged Woman Hawking IN Lagos by Adeyosola1234: 12:32pm On Oct 14, 2015
@op, please where did you see this woman, any chance of seeing her again or how to get in touch with her? Thanks and God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: One Legged Woman Hawking IN Lagos by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 14, 2015
castroevans:
To those who resort to begging should learn from this...
"anything for the boys, Baba tuale, Baba this, Baba that" don't u get tired of begging?
There is no excuse for one's failure, if u fail the first time, try again and if u fail again, still try again but with a different approach.

I dedicate this FTC to those trying to make it in a legit way. Despite the challenges u face, don't give up, keep trying, work hard and also work smarter, with God by our side we shall succeed.

God bless our hustle.
Are you encouraging this kind of hustle?
Re: PHOTO: One Legged Woman Hawking IN Lagos by igbsam(m): 1:01pm On Oct 14, 2015
This Broke My Heart

God Bless all the super women out there.

cry

If to say i know her, i would have nominated her for the #MadeOfBlack competition.
Re: PHOTO: One Legged Woman Hawking IN Lagos by sirhenry007(m): 1:18pm On Oct 14, 2015
Shout out to all those doing what's right, getting the cash and never giving up on it. bring it on!
Re: PHOTO: One Legged Woman Hawking IN Lagos by deewhone(f): 1:25pm On Oct 14, 2015
Disability is not Inability
Re: PHOTO: One Legged Woman Hawking IN Lagos by egopersonified(f): 1:43pm On Oct 14, 2015
We all are shouting corruption and bad government, the question we should be asking is, what can we do for this woman, not what can the government do for her.
Re: PHOTO: One Legged Woman Hawking IN Lagos by RaptorX: 1:53pm On Oct 14, 2015
People that are saying God bless her hustle, pls this is totally heartbreaking to see a woman with such disability hustling like this. This is a shame of a country, where there is no form of social security for the aged, the disable, and the less fortunate. This is why I don't give a fvck when this corrupt leaders drop dead, you will not find me shedding no tears for these bandits. Pls let us know how we can financially help this woman.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: One Legged Woman Hawking IN Lagos by Okbaba: 2:18pm On Oct 14, 2015
Sunexy:
A good mother she is

She doesn't av 2b like diezani 2b a good mum

And I know your mother will be worse than diezani if given opportunity.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: One Legged Woman Hawking IN Lagos by Okbaba: 2:23pm On Oct 14, 2015
ibedun:
I am saving this picture for my really really fuuked up relatives. Kai, the human spirit. Though the picture also proves that the black man is a degenerate. The money our Saraki, NOI, Deziane and the Uzor Kalu are stealing from our people is absolute crime against humanity. The governors are spending billions of public money on showoff convoy vehicles, unnecessary wasteful Davido lifestyle while there is nothing for the vulnerable people in society.

but this pix was spotted in Lagos yet you've not mentioned the 78million website and others. Hypocrisy!

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: One Legged Woman Hawking IN Lagos by Sunexy(m): 2:24pm On Oct 14, 2015
Okbaba:

And I know your mother will be worse than diezani if given opportunity.
Stuupid fellow, u jst dey come abi
I see ya
grin
Re: PHOTO: One Legged Woman Hawking IN Lagos by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 14, 2015
May God bless and favour her.
Re: PHOTO: One Legged Woman Hawking IN Lagos by mastermind1759(m): 2:32pm On Oct 14, 2015
Trust ur hustle may God bless ur hustle
Re: PHOTO: One Legged Woman Hawking IN Lagos by Raphtop(m): 3:25pm On Oct 14, 2015
fantazia:
can u please explain this act of *** u just displayed
Re: PHOTO: One Legged Woman Hawking IN Lagos by Pidggin(f): 3:32pm On Oct 14, 2015
She should be on disability allowance if we had a functional government.
Re: PHOTO: One Legged Woman Hawking IN Lagos by Mbediogu(m): 3:32pm On Oct 14, 2015
fantazia:

He probably meant to say . . AS RICH AS DIEZANI. . . But what is wrong witg dat?
Did Diezani pretend to be poor even before ministerial job? She only became richer.
Dont complicate her complicated matter.
Re: PHOTO: One Legged Woman Hawking IN Lagos by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 14, 2015
SEUN find such a woman and i will be GLAD to help..lets support people like this pls

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nono Okeke Wins Spotlight Award In Ireland - The Highest In Central Bank / Owoyemi Tajudeen, From Plumber To owner of 3 Radisson Hotels / Which Farming Business Can I Start With N300 - 350k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.