Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Breaking: Osinbajo Insults Apc Youth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Osinbajo Insults Apc Youth (3149 Views)

BREAKING | Osinbajo Invites Saraki, Dogara For 2017 Budget Signing At Aso Rock / Bauchi APC Youth Leader In Accident While Rushing To Meet Aisha Buhari / BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Osinbajo Insults Apc Youth by ezugegere(m): 9:51am On Oct 14, 2015
See what he says about APC youth

Re: Breaking: Osinbajo Insults Apc Youth by veraponpo(m): 9:53am On Oct 14, 2015
Read well

This is to motivate the youth to aim higher. No pun or insult intended

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Osinbajo Insults Apc Youth by braine(m): 9:53am On Oct 14, 2015
veraponpo:

Read well

That is the problem with Nigerian youths; they read to criticize and not to understand. embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Osinbajo Insults Apc Youth by ernesty20(m): 9:53am On Oct 14, 2015
Re: Breaking: Osinbajo Insults Apc Youth by Aseco(m): 10:07am On Oct 14, 2015
Its really truth u said Mr. VP but I think we Youth of nowadays still need to change our orientation about politic, is NANS not part of Nigeria Youth? That gave Senator Buruji Kashamu an award despite all aligations sorrounding his election.... NIGERIA Youth dis is a challenge for us

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Osinbajo Insults Apc Youth by ezugegere(m): 10:07am On Oct 14, 2015
So it is through that all APC youth are dumb heads! No wonder!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Osinbajo Insults Apc Youth by jaykaylegend(m): 10:11am On Oct 14, 2015
If I insult the op now, people will say I am wicked..

I no go talk

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Osinbajo Insults Apc Youth by WHOcarex: 10:14am On Oct 14, 2015
braine:

That is the problem with Nigerian youths; they read to criticize and not to understand. embarassed
Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Osinbajo Insults Apc Youth by Aromas: 10:15am On Oct 14, 2015
jaykaylegend:

I no go talk
Dis is where your Wickedness undecided is very needed to th OP who have eyes but never see.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Osinbajo Insults Apc Youth by WHOcarex: 10:15am On Oct 14, 2015
Word.

Sober reflection

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Osinbajo Insults Apc Youth by rottennaija(m): 10:16am On Oct 14, 2015
Get a life OP, stop creating divisive topics.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Osinbajo Insults Apc Youth by babdap: 10:17am On Oct 14, 2015
I am here to observe.
Re: Breaking: Osinbajo Insults Apc Youth by luvinhubby(m): 10:18am On Oct 14, 2015
I beg to differ with Pastor Osinbajo.
The outstanding Nigeria youths were responsible for the relentless social media propaganda that brought him and his principal, Buhari, to power.
Seun Oshewa, Obinna Ekezie (Wakanow.com) and a whole lot of others are outstanding Nigerian youths.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Osinbajo Insults Apc Youth by obailala(m): 10:21am On Oct 14, 2015
I laugh when I see Nigerian youths begging and waiting for the oldies to relinquish power willingly. As far as I am concerned, if the youths must take their place in the scheme of things, we have to work for it and grab it.

Politics is a game where the winner takes all. Nobody wins a much coveted trophy and then hands it over to his opponents; it is silly for youths to continue to expect the oldies to grab the price and hand it over to youths on a platter of gold. If power must shift base, Nigerian youths need distinguish themselves exceptionally, play superior politics, work exceptionally hard and force the trophy away from the hands of the oldies.

...and the very moment the first set of youths break through the glass ceiling, it then becomes very easy for all others to do same.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Osinbajo Insults Apc Youth by chronique(m): 10:21am On Oct 14, 2015
A man of God just told a bare faced lie. There are Nigerian youths of excellent quality all around the world. Yes,a larger percentage of the ones in Nigeria are dunces,but that doesn't mean there isn't one capable of leadership responsibilities. Oh thou "man of God",are you trying to say all the youths in the church where you come from,are all useless? If that's the case,I'd advice you apologise to your congregration for raising idiots over the years,and for leading them astray(since you as a leader,can't find one useful youth to nominate from your followers,for leadership positions). A leader who doesn't have any solid product from His followers that He can vouch for and reccommend,is a failure. On that note,I put it to you Osibanjo,that you are a FAILURE!!!

9 Likes

Re: Breaking: Osinbajo Insults Apc Youth by PPAngel(f): 10:26am On Oct 14, 2015
but you can nominate the likes of amaechi , abi?

the moral compass of the apc will never make you ediots see any good

evil men

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Osinbajo Insults Apc Youth by jaykaylegend(m): 10:35am On Oct 14, 2015
Aromas:

Dis is where your Wickedness undecided is very needed to th OP who have eyes but never see.
I can't imagine how someone would have a brain and the person would not us it....
Re: Breaking: Osinbajo Insults Apc Youth by youngalex(m): 10:35am On Oct 14, 2015
Even the APC youth leader,a lawyer and social critic who represented APC in many talk shows in Channels during the elections is not worthy of ministerial appointment..okay

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Osinbajo Insults Apc Youth by PPAngel(f): 10:40am On Oct 14, 2015
veraponpo:

Read well

This is to motivate the youth to aim higher. No pun or insult intended

WHOcarex:
Word.
Sober reflection

jaykaylegend:
I no go talk

veraponpo:

Read well
This i to motivate the youth to aim higher. No pun or insult intended

[size=18pt]ask your vp if he was considered for ministerial position when he was your age

fools

this is pure hypocrisy

how old was he when tinibu appointed him a mere commissioner?

was he younger than you then?

odes [/size]
Re: Breaking: Osinbajo Insults Apc Youth by Kolade354(m): 10:46am On Oct 14, 2015
ezugegere:
So it is through that all APC youth are dumb heads! No wonder!
You're a Big Foool!!!
Quote me anywhere.
Re: Breaking: Osinbajo Insults Apc Youth by Kolade354(m): 10:50am On Oct 14, 2015
PPAngel:

[size=18pt]ask your vp if he was considered for ministerial position when he was your age

fools

this is pure hypocrisy

odes [/size]
Watch your mouth you Puta
Re: Breaking: Osinbajo Insults Apc Youth by PPAngel(f): 10:51am On Oct 14, 2015
Kolade354:
You're a Big Foool!!!
Quote me anywhere.

who u dey fight for here?

poor man

1 Share

Re: Breaking: Osinbajo Insults Apc Youth by Kunleskey(m): 10:53am On Oct 14, 2015
Thank God it was APc youth not Nigeria youth
Re: Breaking: Osinbajo Insults Apc Youth by Kolade354(m): 10:54am On Oct 14, 2015
PPAngel:

who u dey fight for here?

poor man
Rich Woman You've been noticed can you now pls swerve
Re: Breaking: Osinbajo Insults Apc Youth by cr7lomo: 11:05am On Oct 14, 2015
The youths can take over government thru the elections but the problem we will encounter will come from the north, the southern youths are independent mentally but the northern youths are like controlled animals and that will counter the youths coming together as one... That is y the northern leaders will always want their youths uneducated.... The only educated northerners are their children , who will further take after them ..... What a country and I will reiterate that the north is our major problem in this country

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Osinbajo Insults Apc Youth by WHOcarex: 11:12am On Oct 14, 2015
PPAngel:

fools

this is pure hypocrisy

odes [/size]
God punish your mother. Foolish daughter of a warthog. Swine.
Re: Breaking: Osinbajo Insults Apc Youth by PPAngel(f): 11:13am On Oct 14, 2015
Kolade354:
Rich Woman You've been noticed can you now pls swerve

poverty , shift from my side

your pay master are denouncing you zombies

better go plant cocoa

fool
Re: Breaking: Osinbajo Insults Apc Youth by Rukkydelta(f): 11:14am On Oct 14, 2015
Ok
Re: Breaking: Osinbajo Insults Apc Youth by tolexy007(m): 11:14am On Oct 14, 2015
b
Re: Breaking: Osinbajo Insults Apc Youth by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 14, 2015
Change in indeed
Re: Breaking: Osinbajo Insults Apc Youth by Kolade354(m): 11:17am On Oct 14, 2015
PPAngel:

poverty , shift from my side

your pay master are denouncing you zombies

better go plant cocoa

fool
You're a Fool.
Bigot like you believe your South east is ready with Drug trafficking and Internet scam
Re: Breaking: Osinbajo Insults Apc Youth by PPAngel(f): 11:17am On Oct 14, 2015
WHOcarex:
God punish your mother. Foolish daughter of a warthog. Swine.

yoruba lazy slave

your master don talk say make una go find work

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caption This Pics Of What Happen When You Are Richer Than Ur Government / Aliyu Mohammed Gusau's 73rd Birthday Is Today! / Caption This Photo Of Wike And Ameachi In The Same Chopper.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.