Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Airtel Just Wowed Me With Free Browsing On My PC Unlimited. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Airtel Just Wowed Me With Free Browsing On My PC Unlimited. (1076 Views)

FREE Browsing On Pc For All Networks Via Shelter Vpn / Airtel 2016 Latest Free Browsing On Android/pc / Mtn Unlimited Free Browsing January 2016. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Just Wowed Me With Free Browsing On My PC Unlimited. by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 14, 2015
Thank you for coming in.

Please I need help on Airtel Simpleserver configuration.

Airtel just dealt with me bigtime.

They just deducted my account for one useless news that I never or can remember subscribing.

The point is, I need simple server configuration for airtel so I can recover my money. The news portal is opening without credit. So with a good and working simpleserver configuration, I can be able to recover my loss from airtel.

Thank you.
Re: Airtel Just Wowed Me With Free Browsing On My PC Unlimited. by RobinHez(m): 10:26am On Oct 14, 2015
Ode grin
Re: Airtel Just Wowed Me With Free Browsing On My PC Unlimited. by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 14, 2015
RobinHez:
Ode grin

so you are looking for free things or you just came in here to copy something for your blog.

Eye just day luke you.
Re: Airtel Just Wowed Me With Free Browsing On My PC Unlimited. by RobinHez(m): 10:34am On Oct 14, 2015
victorels:

so you are looking for free things or you just came in here to copy something for your blog.

Eye just day luke you.
U no see how ur mumurity don't raise to power 2?/ grin

How u go give ur thread this kin heading, con dey yarn dust 4 post....abeg wait for them guys to come and meet u!
Re: Airtel Just Wowed Me With Free Browsing On My PC Unlimited. by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 14, 2015
RobinHez:

U no see how ur mumurity don't raise to power 2?/ grin

How u go give ur thread this kin heading, con dey yarn dust 4 post....abeg wait for them guys to come and meet u!

I know the big boys that knows the configuration will swing to action to make sure that topic that would expose their business to risk is removed shapaly. The heading is just to capture their attention. Passerbys are welcomed too. But you are not a passerby. You are a business man that harvests in other peoples feed. Badluck. I do not have grains in my field.
Re: Airtel Just Wowed Me With Free Browsing On My PC Unlimited. by RobinHez(m): 10:49am On Oct 14, 2015
victorels:

I know the big boys that knows the configuration will swing to action to make sure that topic that would expose their business to risk is removed shapaly. The heading is just to capture their attention. Passerbys are welcomed too. But you are not a passerby. You are a business man that harvests in other peoples feed. Badluck. I do not have grains in my field.

My bloda...if I begin testify of how networks don chop me airtime, we go dey here all day...grin

1. See my website Here
Shey e look like where them dey hawk cheat abi?

2. U actually subscribed for the newspaper (knowingly or unknowingly wink)

3. You're just 1 outta the millions of airtel users...whatever u do is insignificant (Etisalat didn't close down during the PayG era...not to talk of this little ish)

So my adivce?
1. Always delete spam SMS once u receive them
2. Get a special sim for browsing purpose...eg MTN, and subscribe at least #1k a month....
3. Never ever open a thread like this again...

Big boys my left yansh! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airtel Just Wowed Me With Free Browsing On My PC Unlimited. by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 14, 2015
RobinHez:

My bloda...if I begin testify of how networks don chop me airtime, we go dey here all day...grin

1. See my website Here
Shey e look like where them dey hawk cheat abi?

2. U actually subscribed for the newspaper (knowingly or unknowingly wink)

3. You're just 1 outta the millions of airtel users...whatever u do is insignificant (Etisalat didn't close down during the PayG era...not to talk of this little ish)

So my adivce?
1. Always delete spam SMS once u receive them
2. Get a special sim for browsing purpose...eg MTN, and subscribe at least #1k a month....
3. Never ever open a thread like this again...

Big boys my left yansh! grin

Now Eye haf seen. I am not browsing with a cheat. I want to regain my money. That is why I am here. Not that I do not have a subscription.

If I want cheat, mtn is always there for me.

(1) (Reply)

MTN Introduce #1000 For 5GB For Night Only. / Who Has A Modem For Sale? / Which Games To Play With Hp 650

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.