Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

I'm 2 Weeks Pregnant But My Husband Died While Cheating On Me. What Should I Do - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm 2 Weeks Pregnant But My Husband Died While Cheating On Me. What Should I Do (2716 Views)

My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially / Woman Whose Husband Died Recently Married Him Without Knowing His Village / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm 2 Weeks Pregnant But My Husband Died While Cheating On Me. What Should I Do by footyhighlight: 11:57am On Oct 14, 2015
Last Sunday morning, my husband who is on weekend duty leaves the house for the office. I expected him to return not later than 6pm. I waited till 8pm with no news from him I decided to check up on him. I called his mobile phone and all I kept getting was a continuous ring. I at first was worried, then anger sets in. Why doesn’t he pick up his phone? By 10pm I started calling his friends and no one seems to know his whereabouts. By 2 am, hard as I tried, I go into short bouts of sleep. On Monday morning I eventually got to know he died the previous day. The news was too shocking at first that asking in details the cause of his death skipped me. I eventually find out it was in a hotel room, obviously with another girl/woman and she took off. Her identity is not yet known. I’m two weeks pregnant. I’m seriously considering terminating the pregnancy.

Boy Girl Thing - I'm Two Weeks Pregnant But My Husband Died While Cheating on Me
Re: I'm 2 Weeks Pregnant But My Husband Died While Cheating On Me. What Should I Do by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 14, 2015
undecided
Re: I'm 2 Weeks Pregnant But My Husband Died While Cheating On Me. What Should I Do by Tallesty1(m): 12:00pm On Oct 14, 2015
Why do you want to terminate it
Re: I'm 2 Weeks Pregnant But My Husband Died While Cheating On Me. What Should I Do by deewhone(f): 12:05pm On Oct 14, 2015
The unborn child is not d cheat now.... Go on with your life and let God be his judge nt u. D child has ntn 2 do with it

1 Like

Re: I'm 2 Weeks Pregnant But My Husband Died While Cheating On Me. What Should I Do by adauzed(f): 12:07pm On Oct 14, 2015
this is a very difficult situation. but first let me ask, do u have previous kids? or is this your first pregnancy for him. if u have previous kids, then keep it for his memory but if its your first pregnancy (well it depends on how much love u have for him) you can terminate and move on with your life.

1 Like

Re: I'm 2 Weeks Pregnant But My Husband Died While Cheating On Me. What Should I Do by henribj(m): 12:14pm On Oct 14, 2015
wait o, you are considering terminating the innocent child because his father died? or because his father cheated on you?
think well before answering these questions o, cos if you answer wrongly the way i will come at you ehn, e go be like Trailer jam you to wall.

1 Like

Re: I'm 2 Weeks Pregnant But My Husband Died While Cheating On Me. What Should I Do by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 14, 2015
She should terminate it now that its still in blood stage two weeks.
Forgive the man and move on with your life.

2 Likes

Re: I'm 2 Weeks Pregnant But My Husband Died While Cheating On Me. What Should I Do by Sappyman(m): 12:25pm On Oct 14, 2015
There are two points to one I want to say here. 1. If you love the father of your unborn baby very much, let would like you to leave the pregnancy and have the baby. This will only bring the love of the father more in your heart. 2. If you don't have a real source of income to take care of the child alone or raise the child as a single parent, my advice here is to terminate it now that it is just two weeks old.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm 2 Weeks Pregnant But My Husband Died While Cheating On Me. What Should I Do by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 14, 2015
Tabh:
We were all once in a BLOOd STAGE, that baby deserves to live.

7 Likes

Re: I'm 2 Weeks Pregnant But My Husband Died While Cheating On Me. What Should I Do by Fejok01(f): 4:06pm On Oct 14, 2015
Please don't terminate it. The unborn baby is innocent. You never can tell the purpose of that child in your life. May God Almighty strengthen you.

1 Like

Re: I'm 2 Weeks Pregnant But My Husband Died While Cheating On Me. What Should I Do by Haywhymido(m): 7:00pm On Oct 14, 2015
Ok
Re: I'm 2 Weeks Pregnant But My Husband Died While Cheating On Me. What Should I Do by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 14, 2015
Tabh:

I cn imagine the series of abortion u hav committed in the so called "blood stage"...you are evil and u cn kill

I fear the man who will take u for a wife

1 Like

Re: I'm 2 Weeks Pregnant But My Husband Died While Cheating On Me. What Should I Do by Ladywest: 1:49am On Oct 15, 2015
Don't try to terminate it. That child might be your source if joy or it could be your only child. I hope you don't regret it. Think twice.

1 Like

Re: I'm 2 Weeks Pregnant But My Husband Died While Cheating On Me. What Should I Do by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 15, 2015
Tabh:
please ma,there is nothing like blood stage,life starts at conception.
Re: I'm 2 Weeks Pregnant But My Husband Died While Cheating On Me. What Should I Do by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 15, 2015
zaragal:

I cn imagine the series of abortion u hav committed in the so called "blood stage"...you are evil and u cn kill

Who are you to judge and condemn? A pastor or imam cos that is all they do.

I pity the man you live with,he may die early with this your attitude.

Back to the issue,stop being myopic allow your reasoning go beyond pity. What if the woman in question does not have the resource to take care of the pregnancy and child,should she go ahead and bring forth a child she can't train?
What if she finds it hard to forgive her husband, should she bring the child forth and pout aggression on him?
Always reason in different ways,we are different,that you do not support a particular thing doesn't make you less evil than the person that does.
There's is no particular guideline for morality,what is moral to you might just be immoral to me and vice versa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm 2 Weeks Pregnant But My Husband Died While Cheating On Me. What Should I Do by SAMBARRY: 11:57am On Oct 15, 2015
Go and drop the baby with his mom, dust your body and move on
Re: I'm 2 Weeks Pregnant But My Husband Died While Cheating On Me. What Should I Do by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 15, 2015
Tabh:

Who are you to judge and condemn? A pastor or imam cos that is all they do.

I pity the man you live with,he may die early with this your attitude.

Back to the issue,stop being myopic allow your reasoning go beyond pity. What if the woman in question does not have the resource to take care of the pregnancy and child,should she go ahead and bring forth a child she can't train?
What if she finds it hard to forgive her husband, should she bring the child forth and pout aggression on him?
Always reason in different ways,we are different,that you do not support a particular thing doesn't make you less evil than the person that does.
There's is no particular guideline for morality,what is moral to you might just be immoral to me and vice versa.

U are basing another person's life on assumptions.."what if" smh

did lady didn't say she can't take care of the child did she?? No!

Btw am not judging ofcos am not God...but abortion is way beyond comparing morality its EVIL!!
Re: I'm 2 Weeks Pregnant But My Husband Died While Cheating On Me. What Should I Do by Swissheart(f): 2:17pm On Oct 15, 2015
It doesn't appear like your relationship with your late husband is interestingly intimate.He cheated and he died...enough to forgive him.Terminating the pregnancy shouldnt be an option.He did and he died,wat if you do and you die too?Get up and work...have your baby.Having and training pikin na papa and mama work...because papa don die no talk say make you shy from ya own part of d business.
Re: I'm 2 Weeks Pregnant But My Husband Died While Cheating On Me. What Should I Do by MaziOmenuko: 5:51pm On Oct 15, 2015
Raising a child alone, quite difficult.
The child limits your chances of remarrying, another difficult situation.
Loving the child whole-heatedly knowing the history behind his dead dad, very-very difficult.

keep it

2 Likes

Re: I'm 2 Weeks Pregnant But My Husband Died While Cheating On Me. What Should I Do by God2man(m): 6:05pm On Oct 15, 2015
Don't even think about it, Don't even go there.

Keep your mouth shut.

Do not say anything bad about the unborn. It is dangerous to the wellbeing of the child.

I believe this is the reason Angel Gabriel made Zachariah dumb.
Re: I'm 2 Weeks Pregnant But My Husband Died While Cheating On Me. What Should I Do by pretydiva(f): 6:58am On Oct 16, 2015
D child is innocent n should not be terminated. The man has paid 4 his evil deeds. The child should not be made 2 suffer 4 d mistake of his father
Re: I'm 2 Weeks Pregnant But My Husband Died While Cheating On Me. What Should I Do by cococandy(f): 7:20am On Oct 16, 2015
You expect nairalanders to be the ones to decide for you if to have an abortion or not?
Do you understand what personal decision means?
Re: I'm 2 Weeks Pregnant But My Husband Died While Cheating On Me. What Should I Do by Pidggin(f): 7:29am On Oct 16, 2015
Keep the child and give him/her to the man's relatives or give the child up for adoption if you feel you can't cope.
Re: I'm 2 Weeks Pregnant But My Husband Died While Cheating On Me. What Should I Do by gidjah(m): 7:43am On Oct 16, 2015
zaragal:

saint zara the hypocrite!you never sleep with the wrong man b4?,what does that make you if not a LovePeddler or prostitute!,abeg carry foolish thing commot here abeg .the pain she will have to live with.all her life nko ?she needs to wipe out the memories of that union immediately.that is gonna even delay her for many years.
Re: I'm 2 Weeks Pregnant But My Husband Died While Cheating On Me. What Should I Do by gidjah(m): 7:48am On Oct 16, 2015
My dear wipe him out of your life ,wipe the marriage out of your heart and do it big time ,its not worth it o,the pains and regret you will have to live with will be too much sef,the baby might not be happy wit this kind of evil.news in the future.Pls do away with IT now this early stage b4 that thing set you back for extra years.me no be hypocrite o,food wey I no want eat,I rather not smell it.

1 Like

Re: I'm 2 Weeks Pregnant But My Husband Died While Cheating On Me. What Should I Do by gidjah(m): 7:50am On Oct 16, 2015
MaziOmenuko:
Raising a child alone, quite difficult.
The child limits your chances of remarrying, another difficult situation.
Loving the child whole-heatedly knowing the history behind his dead dad, very-very difficult.

keep it
that is d best thing to do bro,forget pretext and hypocrisy,No body holy pass
Re: I'm 2 Weeks Pregnant But My Husband Died While Cheating On Me. What Should I Do by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 16, 2015
gidjah:
saint zara the hypocrite!you never sleep with the wrong man b4?,what does that make you if not a LovePeddler or prostitute!,abeg carry foolish thing commot here abeg .the pain she will have to live with.all her life nko ?she needs to wipe out the memories of that union immediately.that is gonna even delay her for many years.

Mad man on the loose undecided

(1) (Reply)

My My First Daughter Said She Loves Me More Than My Wife, Pls Help / 31yr Old American Woman Gives Birth To 12th Baby. / Igbos Vs Morney

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.