Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,208 members, 7,849,736 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:54 AM

The Nigerian Police. Jesus Wept - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Nigerian Police. Jesus Wept (526 Views)

I Wept Seeing These Atrocities That Took Place In Nigeria In American Media(pic) / High Tech Gadgets Nigerian Police Should Adopt For Effective Functionality.(pic) / Nigerian Police Recovers iPhone 6 Stolen In Abuja From A Nigerian In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigerian Police. Jesus Wept by fart: 11:58am On Oct 14, 2015
Can you imagine? I was on an Okada on my way to a destination when the Okada almost collided with a police truck. A police man jumped out of the truck and attempted to grab the Okada driver with me on it. The driver panicked and tried to escape only for the both of us to fall down. All I am saying is that many people today should thank their gods that I was not injured or dead. The police did not even care whether I got hurt or killed in his mission to confiscate the Okada. I felt bad for the police in general before but after this incident, forget it. They can't fight crime but they can terrorize people who are merely trying to make a living ( Tell them to catch the 40 robbers who raided Festac Banks yesterday, they cant do that one. I heard that people went to the police station to report the incident and the Festac police told the people that their guns were not working. Hahahahaha. Nonsense. I can't laugh)The young Okada driver was even a young boy. I confronted the policeman telling him why he did that because I could have died and he had the audacity to ask me why I didn't tell the Okada driver to stop while he was chasing him. How will I tell the Okada man to stop? If he didn't listen to you the policeman and he doesn't want to go to prison, will he then listen to me when I tell him to stop? Hehn. Nigeria is a maggot infested gutter. There is no hope for us living here. I don't blame oyinbo for calling us monkeys because we are. You are. Stop lying to yourself and accept it. The police are not there for protection. They are there for decoration. Smh
Re: The Nigerian Police. Jesus Wept by henribj(m): 12:11pm On Oct 14, 2015
hahahaha
next time make sure you get the police man's name and badge number, write a letter to the station where he is attached to and also share it on social media, all these exposures by civilians will make them sit up.
#justsaying

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Police. Jesus Wept by glimpse(f): 12:23pm On Oct 14, 2015
OP pele my dear...... hope none of your bone was fractured.
Re: The Nigerian Police. Jesus Wept by Khd95(m): 1:27pm On Oct 14, 2015
In other new,NPF arrest nyanya blasts master minds*

lagos police comman,burst 5-man robbery squad.

Lastly,nevr forget police is ur padigrin

(1) (Reply)

[must Read] Nigerians Wake Up! There Is A Genocide Going On In The Middle Belt / Leader Of Boko Haram Group Caught In Abuja Airport / This guy lost his phone... I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.