Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,437 members, 7,815,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Final Year Project - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Final Year Project (1046 Views)

Need Someone That Can Help Code And Do Writeup For Final Year Project / Need A Programming Solution To You Final Year Project? / Your Help Is Needed In My Final Year Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Final Year Project by Spizo: 12:27pm On Oct 14, 2015
Please i'm a computer science student in need of a simple project topic...somthing i can implement with php
Re: Final Year Project by losprince(m): 2:52pm On Oct 14, 2015
it depends on what you can do with php? for me online voting system is quite simple, transport company management system or pharmacy management system.
Re: Final Year Project by Spizo: 4:03pm On Oct 14, 2015
Hmm...I consider myself to be a learner,i'll score myself 3 out of 10 for now,but i'm still learning....do you have materials based on the topics you mentioned or can you be of assistance?..thnks
Re: Final Year Project by losprince(m): 7:08pm On Oct 14, 2015
Spizo:
Hmm...I consider myself to be a learner,i'll score myself 3 out of 10 for now,but i'm still learning....do you have materials based on the topics you mentioned or can you be of assistance?..thnks
well i'm currently doing my own project on hospital management system... i have finished the synopsis i'm currently editing and adding finishing touches to the software.
Re: Final Year Project by Spizo: 9:30am On Oct 15, 2015
losprince...Thanks for your reply....Please can i get your materials so far,what you've done and possibly modify it or use it as a reference to anytin I might end up doing...since you already made progress,it might make tins easier....Thanks....My e-mail is spizo_official@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Final Year Project by losprince(m): 12:04pm On Oct 15, 2015
Spizo:
losprince...Thanks for your reply....Please can i get your materials so far,what you've done and possibly modify it or use it as a reference to anytin I might end up doing...since you already made progress,it might make tins easier....Thanks....My e-mail is spizo_official@yahoo.co.uk
the script is my intellectual propety, if u promise not to redistribute without my permission I might consider..
Re: Final Year Project by Spizo: 3:01pm On Oct 15, 2015
Jeez!!!.....Why would I ever do that to som1's hard work....I know exactly how it feels so I wouldn't ever do that.
Re: Final Year Project by losprince(m): 5:03pm On Oct 15, 2015
Ok then, I will mail you a sample after I round up... I also intend to create a thread on nairaland.
Re: Final Year Project by Spizo: 9:50am On Oct 16, 2015
Ok then...but i am required to submit a proposal before 21st...can i have it before the

(1) (Reply)

Any One Knows About C++ Builder? / How To Receive Payment On Your Websites, Apps From All Over The World / Which Of These Should I Learn: Java(android Development) Or Php(web Development)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.