Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,744 members, 7,955,840 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:44 PM

Police Arrests 2 Boko Haram Suspected Who Carried Out The Attack In Abuja Two We - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Arrests 2 Boko Haram Suspected Who Carried Out The Attack In Abuja Two We (359 Views)

Burial: Mercy Johnson's Mother's Coffin Carried In Style (Photos) / Dangote Carried Baby Davido Home After His Christening - Aig-imoukhuede Reveals / I Go Dye Carried By His Mother As A Baby 38 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrests 2 Boko Haram Suspected Who Carried Out The Attack In Abuja Two We by slimdandmuffy: 12:48pm On Oct 14, 2015
The Nigeria Police on Tuesday in Abuja said it had arrested two suspects in connection with the Oct. 2 bombings in Nyanya and Kuje, FCT.

It would be recalled that 20 persons died and 21 others were injured in the blasts in the two satellite towns.

The Inspector-General of Police (I-G), Mr Solomon Arase, who confirmed the arrest at the Conference of Senior Police Officers, said that the suspects aged 25 and 27 were from Kogi.

Vanguard reports that Arase said that the arrest had foiled an attempt by the suspects to undertake another attack in the FCT. Arase said that 12 already prepared and prime Home Made Explosives (HME) concealed in 12 Farouk soft drinks cans and 28 pieces of electric detonators were recovered from the suspects.

more; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/10/police-arrests-2-boko-haram-suspected.html

(1) (Reply)

Discover Your Destiny And Purpose / Whose Your Favourite Artiste / How I Was Robbed – Mercy Aigbe-gentry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.