Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,230 members, 7,825,892 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Female Fitness And Exercise Instructor/Gym Coach Needed Urgently - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Female Fitness And Exercise Instructor/Gym Coach Needed Urgently (848 Views)

Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. / Chess Coach Needed Urgently In A Top School in Ogun State / Custom Recruitment Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Female Fitness And Exercise Instructor/Gym Coach Needed Urgently by Intelligentdude(m): 1:40pm On Oct 14, 2015
Curves Abuja is healthclub that is specially designed for women.Curves is a fitness facility specially designed for women featuring a 30 minute complete metabolic and functional workout and weight management that is fast, fun and safe.

Curves is a very convenient, supportive and caring environment where women can achieve their health and fitness goals without fear of intimidation and harassment.

We are looking for energetic, passionate and caring ladies to join our team.

Job summary:
Work directly with our members and implement the Curves workout program and guide to achieve their health and fitness goals.

Qualifications and Requirements:

Minimum of NCE
Entry level
Must be a female

Send your application to :curveabuja1@yahoo.com
Re: Female Fitness And Exercise Instructor/Gym Coach Needed Urgently by Lepagirl: 8:42am On Oct 15, 2015
I am a medalist,I would have loved to work with curves Abuja,but am based in Lagos.Is there any provision available for people living outside Abuja like accomodation.
Re: Female Fitness And Exercise Instructor/Gym Coach Needed Urgently by Intelligentdude(m): 7:50pm On Oct 15, 2015
No Dear
Lepagirl:
I am a medalist,I would have loved to work with curves Abuja,but am based in Lagos.Is there any provision available for people living outside Abuja like accomodation.

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Need A Job In A Sports Bet Shop / Career Opportunity At Ericsson / Service Engineers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.