Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Fashola Apologizes Over Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Apologizes Over Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos State (3024 Views)

Biafra: IPOB May Stop Igbos From Producing Nigeria’s President – Okorocha / MASSOB Sets August As Deadline For Mass Return Of Igbos From North / South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Apologizes Over Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos State by londonrivals: 2:05pm On Oct 14, 2015
Ex Lagos state governor, Babatunde Raji fashola, on Wednesday during his screening for ministerial duties by the senate was quizzed on the deportation of some people from the state when he was govenor.

He said those he deported from the state were miscreants who were not contributing to the development of the state.

“In a federation, the right to free movement is not absolute, it carries with a responsibility not to be a nuisance. He said those moved to their states of origin were those who asked to be taken home.”

He apologised in the interest of national cohesion.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/10/fashola-apologizes-over-deportation-of.html

cc: lalasticlala
Re: Fashola Apologizes Over Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos State by Holyfield1(m): 2:07pm On Oct 14, 2015
Okay
Re: Fashola Apologizes Over Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos State by caprini1: 2:08pm On Oct 14, 2015
Fash ,always my best Government official.
Re: Fashola Apologizes Over Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos State by ekenetheorg(m): 2:09pm On Oct 14, 2015
abi
Re: Fashola Apologizes Over Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos State by Sunexy(m): 2:09pm On Oct 14, 2015
grin
Dis guy jst dey use parables 4 senate..he is very smart
He myt sell our country nd buhari wunt know..
Kudos fashola

1 Like

Re: Fashola Apologizes Over Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos State by simplycarro: 2:10pm On Oct 14, 2015
Apologized in the INTEREST OF NATIONAL COHESION
We know Igbos are always looking for excuses to revive their nonsense Biafra. grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Fashola Apologizes Over Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos State by Blizzy9ja: 2:11pm On Oct 14, 2015
It will sure be on record and the Igbos will never forgive him... How can u deport people within their own country? That was the height of tribalism
Re: Fashola Apologizes Over Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos State by Basildvalour(m): 2:13pm On Oct 14, 2015
So him and others now believe that they contribute to the massive development of Lagos

Good for them

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Apologizes Over Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos State by dialfa: 2:17pm On Oct 14, 2015
Grovelling yoruba. grin

Did Ojukwu ever apologise for killing your grandparents? PROUDLY IGBO.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Apologizes Over Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos State by ibedun: 2:17pm On Oct 14, 2015
Blizzy9ja:
It will sure be on record and the Igbos will never forgive him... How can u deport people within their own country? That was the height of tribalism

Try me. I am coming to run for governorship of Lagos and I will deport all of you Igbo fuukers. He said clearly in a Federation freedom of movement is not absolute!!!!

Sit your fuuking arse down in Igboland and develop IT!!!!

12 Likes

Re: Fashola Apologizes Over Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos State by DuchessLily(f): 2:19pm On Oct 14, 2015
Apology! OK , is it from d heart or ....

grin
Re: Fashola Apologizes Over Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos State by dialfa: 2:20pm On Oct 14, 2015
ibedun:

Try me. I am coming to run for governorship of Lagos and I will deport all of you Igbo fuukers. He said clearly in a Federation freedom of movement is not absolute!!!!

He is not even from Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Apologizes Over Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos State by Shymm3x: 2:20pm On Oct 14, 2015
londonrivals:
Ex Lagos state governor, Babatunde Raji fashola, on Wednesday during his screening for ministerial duties by the senate was quizzed on the deportation of some people from the state when he was govenor.

He said those he deported from the state were miscreants who were not contributing to the development of the state.

“In a federation, the right to free movement is not absolute, it carries with a responsibility not to be a nuisance. He said those moved to their states of origin were those who asked to be taken home.”

He apologised in the interest of national cohesion.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/10/fashola-apologizes-over-deportation-of.html

cc: lalasticlala

Can you please post his apology?

I'll like to read what he said.
Re: Fashola Apologizes Over Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos State by 4reala(m): 2:20pm On Oct 14, 2015
Is this the right time to appologize Its only wen they ar in search of something deytend 2 eat d humble pie sad

1 Like

Re: Fashola Apologizes Over Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos State by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 14, 2015
He never knew that the day will come when he will be appointed minister of the federation that's why he was an osun defending dunce and area father in Lagos.

Yeye.

Tomorrow thy will scream regional govt but once they get to sniff the centre they will be playing federal .

Useless hypocrites.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Apologizes Over Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos State by Blizzy9ja: 2:30pm On Oct 14, 2015
ibedun:

I ain't Igbo dickhead... But next time don't develope goose bums when the Igbos wanna leave the evil y'all call Nigeria...

The Igbos are the mainstay of Lagos economy

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Apologizes Over Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos State by Bitterleafsoup: 2:31pm On Oct 14, 2015
Ignorance is in abundance with APC crew.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Apologizes Over Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos State by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 14, 2015
dialfa:
Grovelling yoruba. grin

Did Ojukwu ever apologise for killing your grandparents? PROUDLY IGBO.

Groveling? Did you read what he said? If you make yourself a nuisance you could be sent packing. So if you obstruct traffic by dashing in and out of traffic while peddling your gala, you could be on your way to Abriba.

8 Likes

Re: Fashola Apologizes Over Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos State by wytecat: 2:40pm On Oct 14, 2015
Igbos were not the only people deported, and fashola didn't really apologize, and he had no reason to.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Apologizes Over Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos State by Naijji: 2:46pm On Oct 14, 2015
#lawash
Re: Fashola Apologizes Over Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos State by simplycarro: 2:47pm On Oct 14, 2015
Blizzy9ja:

Igbos have never forgiven anyone including the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Buhari but he is still the President today.
See how Northern senators were adoring the guy, that should give you an idea of what future awaits him.
Re: Fashola Apologizes Over Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos State by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 14, 2015
He is a goon
Because during his stay as governor, his igbo friends told him our people own lagos,and out of frustration he deported us to the east,to only anambra ,if they told him that they will goto their states,how come its only anambra state, even SSners were deported,
Selfish baboon,
If not for tinibu,quarter of igbos could have been deported from, after he noticed some sliding in his income

Fashola sucks

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Apologizes Over Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos State by excellencyabia1: 2:56pm On Oct 14, 2015
the deed has been done. this is the reason why I call politics game of interest not representing the masses
Re: Fashola Apologizes Over Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos State by ademusiwa5: 3:12pm On Oct 14, 2015
grin
Re: Fashola Apologizes Over Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos State by OJUcrook: 3:12pm On Oct 14, 2015
Shymm3x:

Can you please post his apology?

I'll like to read what he said.
He said the ibos he deported were nuisance and miscreants, he also said they had psychiathric problem

1 Like

Re: Fashola Apologizes Over Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos State by Beremx(f): 3:15pm On Oct 14, 2015
He has long been forgiving.
His good works in Lagos will always be on my mind.
Fashola for minister of works.
Re: Fashola Apologizes Over Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos State by meforyou1(m): 3:38pm On Oct 14, 2015
ibedun:

and then watch the economy slide through a bottomless pit. We own 60% of Lagos economy

1 Like

Re: Fashola Apologizes Over Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos State by simplycarro: 3:53pm On Oct 14, 2015
meforyou1:
and then watch the economy slide through a bottomless pit. We own 60% of Lagos economy

Who are the 'we'? tell me exactly what your father owns in this city?
Buying and Selling is not what make Lagos what it is, it is not the spirit of Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Apologizes Over Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos State by cheruv: 4:05pm On Oct 14, 2015
simplycarro:
Apologized in the INTEREST OF NATIONAL COHESION
We know Igbos are always looking for excuses to revive their nonsense Biafra. grin grin
But seriously you guys should fukh the Igbos and expel them from Nigeria just as Singapore was expelled from the Malaysian federation. I don't see why they should be holding Nigeria hostage with their Biafra ish..
On the case of Fasola,he felt like Stalin kos Stalin is the only leader I know that deported his countrymen around with reckless abandon grin
Re: Fashola Apologizes Over Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos State by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 14, 2015
Blizzy9ja:
u are not an igbo man I advice u shut up, we igbos hv forgotten him and moved on long ago, we are surprised he still brought it up.
Re: Fashola Apologizes Over Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos State by sayitout1: 4:27pm On Oct 14, 2015
Hmm
Re: Fashola Apologizes Over Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos State by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 14, 2015
apologizing for what, this stupid post was written by.....check d image below

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE | Aisha Buhari Sidelined As Mamman Daura Cabal Takes Over Aso Rock / Militants Shoot As Soldiers Look On In Delta As Crowd Jubilate / Nnamdi Kanu's Case,'kuje Prison's Controller, Others To Lose Job Soon'(details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.