Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

How Was/is Your Experience With Tecno R7 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Was/is Your Experience With Tecno R7 (630 Views)

Tecno To Launch Spark Series, Starting With Tecno Spark Telephone / 24 Hours With Tecno's Latest Tablet. / My 15-minute Experience With Tecno Phantom 6 Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Was/is Your Experience With Tecno R7 by smithwilliam: 2:25pm On Oct 14, 2015
Please for those using or has used tecno r7 how was your experience with it aside the poor battery because I have a good power bank to backup it up,I don't like infinix hot note
Re: How Was/is Your Experience With Tecno R7 by RobinHez(m): 2:34pm On Oct 14, 2015
smithwilliam:
Please for those using or has used tecno r7 how was your experience with it aside the poor battery because I have a good power bank to backup it up,I don't like infinix hot note

U want to buy it? cry

Pls add me up on bbm, or 4 whatsapp, see the link on my signature...

#Jumia consultant things
Re: How Was/is Your Experience With Tecno R7 by smithwilliam: 3:34pm On Oct 14, 2015
RobinHez:

U want to buy it? cry

Pls add me up on bbm, or 4 whatsapp, see the link on my signature...

#Jumia consultant things
run come out here my friend,Jumia ke? grin I no see another store
Re: How Was/is Your Experience With Tecno R7 by smithwilliam: 3:39pm On Oct 14, 2015
Good people of nigeria,ghana and biafra please oh come and give me your opponest review about the processor,gpu and ram size
Re: How Was/is Your Experience With Tecno R7 by RobinHez(m): 4:00pm On Oct 14, 2015
smithwilliam:
run come out here my friend,Jumia ke? grin I no see another store
Why na? grin

Konga nko.... Am serious sad

Abi u don already buy?
Re: How Was/is Your Experience With Tecno R7 by RobinHez(m): 4:03pm On Oct 14, 2015
smithwilliam:
Good people of nigeria,ghana and biafra please oh come and give me your opponest review about the processor,gpu and ram size

Review: http://www.techcityng.com/new-tecno-r7-review/

Order through me na... cry

(1) (Reply)

Always Finding My Data On! / MTN Sim Registration: Crowd At Rock View Hotel In Owerri / Help!! Blank Screen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.