Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,113 members, 7,852,765 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:47 AM

Woman Ordered A Pizza Through 911 Emergency Call , It Saved Her Life! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Ordered A Pizza Through 911 Emergency Call , It Saved Her Life! (470 Views)

Zambian Man Donates His Liver To His Wife To Save Her Life (Photos) / Lagos Emergency Response Works; Saved A Life - True Story / Na Waooh! 800 Pounds Obese Man Kicked Out Of Hospital For Ordering A Pizza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Ordered A Pizza Through 911 Emergency Call , It Saved Her Life! by Slytee(m): 3:53pm On Oct 14, 2015

We all know for a fact that the 911 emergency is really helpful in terms of emergency calls. But what if you are already in an emergency situation, but you couldn’t tell the 911 what’s happening because someone’s with you, what would you do?

Well, this woman has done the strangest thing to tell the 911 that she’s stuck in an emergency.

Here’s their conversation:

“911, where is your emergency?”
“123 Main St.”
“Ok, what’s going on there?”
“I’d like to order a pizza for delivery.” (oh great, another prank call).
“Ma’am, you’ve reached 911”
“Yeah, I know. Can I have a large with half pepperoni, half mushroom and peppers?”
“Ummm…. I’m sorry, you know you’ve called 911 right?”
“Yeah, do you know how long it will be?”
“Ok, Ma’am, is everything ok over there? Do you have an emergency?”
“Yes, I do.”
“..And you can’t talk about it because there’s someone in the room with you?” (moment of realization)
“Yes, that’s correct. Do you know how long it will be?”
“I have an officer about a mile from your location. Are there any weapons in your house?”
“Nope.”
“Can you stay on the phone with me?”
“Nope. See you soon, thanks”

As soon as the call dispatched, the officers immediately checked the history of the address only to find out that there have been multiple previous violence calls.

The officer claimed that the strategy that the woman used was quite clever, just to tell them that she’s been beaten up by her boyfriend, she pretended she’s ordering a pizza!

Read More @ [url]Slyteeblog.com[/url]
Re: Woman Ordered A Pizza Through 911 Emergency Call , It Saved Her Life! by streetshuttle(m): 3:55pm On Oct 14, 2015
IQ things. so clever.
Re: Woman Ordered A Pizza Through 911 Emergency Call , It Saved Her Life! by agabaI23(m): 4:37pm On Oct 14, 2015
Clever badass woman
Re: Woman Ordered A Pizza Through 911 Emergency Call , It Saved Her Life! by debris: 6:09pm On Oct 14, 2015
Lol see sense

(1) (Reply)

Video Of One Legged Man Seen Washing A Car While Balancing On A Stick / Simple Home Remedies For Pimples / Anti Aging - Top Skin Care Tips To Look Younger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.