Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Is Channels TV Unconcerned About The Deaf And Dumb? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Channels TV Unconcerned About The Deaf And Dumb? (1007 Views)

Why Is Idris, IG Of Police Deaf And Dumb? / Helpless Blind And Deaf Man In Enugu Rendered Help By Nigerians (photos) / 10 Really Dumb Things Nigerians Are Fond Of Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Channels TV Unconcerned About The Deaf And Dumb? by Petmayor: 3:53pm On Oct 14, 2015
I observed that Channels TV has consistently neglected the Interpreter (man doing Sign Language) for the Deaf and Dumb in the ungoing Ministerial screening on the floor of the Senate.

I've taking my time to check other TV stations namely AIT, NTA, MiTV and STV, and it is noticeable that they all deliberately cover the interpreter.

Why is Channels TV very insensitive to that category of people?

Cc: Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Is Channels TV Unconcerned About The Deaf And Dumb? by Tom15: 3:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
??
Re: Is Channels TV Unconcerned About The Deaf And Dumb? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 14, 2015
Am sorry Mr Deaf..Why Not Watch NTA instead? Must u alway come here To spew Dumb Thrash?

1 Like

Re: Is Channels TV Unconcerned About The Deaf And Dumb? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 14, 2015
Can u imagine nonsense
Re: Is Channels TV Unconcerned About The Deaf And Dumb? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 14, 2015
I'll inform the MOI
Re: Is Channels TV Unconcerned About The Deaf And Dumb? by osile2012: 12:45am On Oct 15, 2015
[size=18pt]Thats why we r here. Follow the link on my signature, click on rate brands, Find channels logo and rate them cool cool.[/size]
Re: Is Channels TV Unconcerned About The Deaf And Dumb? by octopusfreaky(f): 4:39am On Oct 15, 2015
Justdulla:
Am sorry Mr Deaf..Why Not Watch NTA instead? Must u alway come here To spew Dumb Thrash?
toooo harshh
Re: Is Channels TV Unconcerned About The Deaf And Dumb? by sonya4all(m): 8:19pm On Oct 22, 2015
@justdulla you just displayed your sense of inhumanity toward persons living with disabilities and I wonder where that would take you. I also observed what the op was saying.channels is delibrately cutting of the interpreter for reason known to them. Which isn't fair. We have millions of deafs who watch that station on a daily basis,why not show compassion towards them.
Re: Is Channels TV Unconcerned About The Deaf And Dumb? by adellam16(f): 12:28pm On Oct 24, 2015
If u have an issue with dat send dem a mail. Visit deir fb page or twitter handle or visit deir office. What wuld nairaland do for u here?
Re: Is Channels TV Unconcerned About The Deaf And Dumb? by sonya4all(m): 10:24pm On Oct 24, 2015
That has already been done.
Re: Is Channels TV Unconcerned About The Deaf And Dumb? by Awoofawo(m): 10:27am On Oct 25, 2015
Justdulla:

Will just keep shut.....
Many of the so called deaf are far more intelliegent than you.....and will definitely beat you and trash you in any sensible discussion.
The society real don't favour people with disabilities.............. Don't mention me or else I will finish you and show you that Esu is just J-less than Jesu in Yoruba!!!

Stvpid fool!!!
Re: Is Channels TV Unconcerned About The Deaf And Dumb? by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 26, 2015
Awoofawo:

Will just keep shut.....
Many of the so called deaf are far more intelliegent than you.....and will definitely beat you and trash you in any sensible discussion.
The society real don't favour people with disabilities.............. Don't mention me or else I will finish you and show you that Esu is just J-less than Jesu in Yoruba!!!

Stvpid fool!!!
. Its rather unfortunate that Morons Like u still exist,,how will My Country Move forward With people like you that think and Talk backward... U need salvation. Give ur life to The Esu U serve
Re: Is Channels TV Unconcerned About The Deaf And Dumb? by Awoofawo(m): 11:29am On Oct 26, 2015
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry You case is hopeless, Don't need to engage you because it is clear to all sane folks that you are lacking in basic moral and intelligence.....

Listen to yourself and re-read the trash you posted, what made you more better than any disable person out there. You may not be physically disable but you are definitely intelligence disable.... Ode ni e ko ni da fun gbogbo won lati iran de iran e, Omo Ijoba jatijati!!!!
Justdulla:
. Its rather unfortunate that Morons Like u still exist,,how will My Country Move forward With people like you that think and Talk backward... U need salvation. Give ur life to The Esu U serve
Re: Is Channels TV Unconcerned About The Deaf And Dumb? by Timoviral(m): 12:00pm On Oct 26, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Banking System (my Experience) / Check Out This Fake Swimming Pool Illusion Exhibit / Causes Of Poverty In Nigeria - Every Nigerians Must Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.