Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

How To Recover Lost Iphone 6S Data After Jailbreaking - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Recover Lost Iphone 6S Data After Jailbreaking (913 Views)

How To Restore Iphone Data After Ios 9.3 Jaibreak, Recover Jailbroken Iphone / How To Restore Apps And Data After Flashing An Android / Ios 9 Jailbreak Recovery Mode To Restore Iphone 6 Contacts Data after jailbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Recover Lost Iphone 6S Data After Jailbreaking by hardwell: 4:48pm On Oct 14, 2015
"Is there a way to restore the content of my iPhone 6s after jailbreaking? I ran a jailbreak on my iPhone 6s. After running it, the entire contents of my iPhone were lost! I need to retrieve them urgently. It is very important to me. Is there a way in which I can restore my iPhone 6sand retrieve the contents after iOS 9 jailbreaking? Thanks in advance."--Ask by Stevenjone

Forget backup your iPhone data before iOS 9 jailbreak? Lost data after jailbreaking your iPhone 6s, iPhone 6? Erase all contacts, text messages on your jailbroken iPhone 6s, iPhone 6? Lost files on iPhone after upgrading to iOS 9? Don’t worry,not matter lost data due to iOS 9 jailbreak or iOS 9 upgrading,you still have chance to recover lost iPhone data after jailbreak or iOS update.

As we all know that jailbreak is very useful for Apple users, but it still has some dangers. If we do the jailbreak not so proper, it may erase/wipe all iPhone data during the process. Sometimes,you may found lost contacts, SMS or photos after jailbreaking,becuase it has erased all of your iPhone data. However, how to recover iPhone 6s lost data after iOS 9 jailbreak?

Before you need to restore lost data for jailbroken iOS 9 iPhone device, the first thing to do is to download iPhone Data Recovery. It's the world's first data recovery software for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Right now, it's fully compatible with iOS 9 and iOS 8.

The article is to show you how to restore lost contacts, photos, text messages, videos and more from iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 after jailbreak in a simple way with the help of iOS 9 Data Recovery.

Note: You should stop using your iPhone or connect them with your iTunes once you find your data lost, if you still do this, your iPhone 6s will be overwritten and you will lose your data forever.

Two Ways to Recover Contacts,SMS,Photos Data after iOS 9 iPhone Device Jailbreaking

Solution 1. Recover Lost Data from Jailbroken iOS 9/9.0.2 iPhone Directly

Step 1. Connect your iOS 9 or iOS 8 device with your computer via its USB cable.
Step 2. It will take a few second for this program to scan your jailbroken iOS 9 or iOS 8 device.
Step 3. Scan the lost iPhone data to save them on your computer.

Solution 2. Restore Lost Data for Jailbroken iOS 9/8 iPhone from iTunes Backup Files

Step 1. In the main window, click Recover from iTunes backup File.
Step 2. Check the files you need to preview them first.
Step 3. Recover lost data for your jailbroken iOS 9/8 iPhone by clicking Recover to Device.

Read More: Recover SMS from iPhone 6s/6 after Jailbreaking

Tips: The iOS Data Recovery not only allows you recover data from iOS device/iTunes backup,but also can help you scan and recover iPhone data from iCloud backup files. The iPhone iPad Data Recovery supports recover data from iPhone 6s/6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S/4/3GS, iPad Mini, the new iPad, iPad Pro, iPod touch 5G, and so on, which allows you to recover your lost messages, contacts, call History, calendar, notes and more.

Read More: Recover iPhone lost data after iOS 9 upgrade
Re: How To Recover Lost Iphone 6S Data After Jailbreaking by shmoney23: 7:18am On Oct 17, 2015
How to restore iPhone lost data due to iOS 9 jailbreak

The iOS Data Recovery software or iOS Data Recovery for Mac is a very worth having, it powerful Recovery functions by the customers of all ages. If the loss of your important data, first, must wait on the Internet to find a solution, here are a powerful tool for recovery, allow you to recover all the data after jailbreaking, not just Contacts, Photos, SMS, Videos, Call history, ect.

iOS Data Recovery software fully compatible with Windows 10, iTunes 12.2.1, iOS 9, iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus

The program providing three ways for any iPhone iPad iPod users to restore iPhone lost or deleted data no matter with or without backup file.

Method 1: Recover Lost iPhone Contents after Jailbreaking from iTunes Backup
Method 2: Recover iPhone Contents after Jailbreaking from iCloud backup
Method 3: Directly recover lost iPhone Contents after Jailbreaking

Read more relevant recovery solutions from: http://ios-9-data-recovery..com/
Re: How To Recover Lost Iphone 6S Data After Jailbreaking by hardwell: 7:40pm On Oct 17, 2015
After jailbreaking your iOS 9 iPhone and cause lost contacts, text messages on your jailbroken iPhone?
If you have backed up your iPhone data in iTunes, you can use recovery tool to scan your iTunes backup file and show up all the contacts for you, so that you can recover data on iPhone after iOS 9 jailbreak.
Read more: how to recover iPhone SMS after iOS 9 jailbreak
However, if you have no backups, you can also use it to take a direct and deep scan of your iPhone, this also works.

Tips: Backup iPhone Data Before iOS 9 Jailbreaking

Hope it helps.
Re: How To Recover Lost Iphone 6S Data After Jailbreaking by caironggu: 1:17pm On Oct 30, 2015
iOS 9 iPhone Data Recovery can not only transfer all data from iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to PC/Mac and iTunes for backup, but also allows user to restore the lost or deleted data including contacts, text messages, photos, calendar, notes, call history, videos and more from iOS device with three simple ways: Directly recover from iPhone 6s on iOS 9 without backups, extracting to restore from iTunes or iCloud backup files. Besides, the recovery program also enables you to fix your devices which stucking in recovery mode, white Apple screen, or just perform abnormally, you can use iPhone 6S Data Recovery's outstanding Repair Operating System feature to have it fixed with less than 10 minutes.

Read more: How to recover iPhone 6s/6 lost data after jailbreak
Re: How To Recover Lost Iphone 6S Data After Jailbreaking by Durand(m): 5:36pm On Jul 12, 2023
Hello
Please I need help to JAILBREAK my iPad MINI1 currently stucked on iOS9.3.6.
If you are based at in Ikeja/Ojodu/Ogba Lagos, the better.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Innjoo Officially Launch Flagship Phone In Nigeria: Innjoo 2(with pics) / Clash Royale(any One?) / Help On Ow To Repair Slow Charging On Infinix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.