Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Edo Indigenes-please Rate Your Governor(adams Oshiomole) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Indigenes-please Rate Your Governor(adams Oshiomole) (977 Views)

Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole / Governor Adams Oshiomhole Is Raising Spidermen In Edo State / Governor Adams Oshiomhole Jogging In The Morning (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Indigenes-please Rate Your Governor(adams Oshiomole) by myners007: 5:04pm On Oct 14, 2015
Dear Nairalanders,
Please i am soliciting for only objective comments on this topic as it is important for us to determine if our leaders have done well or not.
The Edo State Governor, Adams Oshiomole has in recent time been featured in Nairaland topics and front page more than any other governors in Nigeria owing to the unrelenting attack he has unleashed on Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan as well as members of his cabinet.He was at one point accused of suffering from Numerical Diarhorea because of the outrageous figures in billions he has accused several persons in the last administration of misappropriatingpublic fund.
My good people of Edo State, i want you to evaluate Oshiomole's performance so far since he became Governor and rate him using a scale of 10.
Bayels State and Kogi State are next.
CC. oam4j
afam4eva

1 Like

Re: Edo Indigenes-please Rate Your Governor(adams Oshiomole) by ernesty20(m): 5:07pm On Oct 14, 2015
myners007:
Dear Nairalanders,
Please i am soliciting for only objective comments on this topic as it is important for us to determine if our leaders have done well or not.
The Edo State Governor, Adams Oshiomole has in recent time been featured in Nairalance topics and front page more than any other governors in Nigeria owing to the unrelenting attack he has unleashed on Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan as well as members of his cabinet.He was at one point accused of suffering from Numerical Diarhorea because of the outrageous figures in billions he has accused several persons in the last administration of misappropriatingpublic fund.
My good people of Edo State, i want you to evaluate Oshiomole's performance so far since he became Governor and rate him using a scale of 10.
Bayels State and Kogi State are next.
CC. oam4j
afam4eva
i rate him 1/100

1 Like

Re: Edo Indigenes-please Rate Your Governor(adams Oshiomole) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 14, 2015
I rate him 110 over 100.
Re: Edo Indigenes-please Rate Your Governor(adams Oshiomole) by LANGIDI: 5:32pm On Oct 14, 2015
olodos
Re: Edo Indigenes-please Rate Your Governor(adams Oshiomole) by Elose11(m): 5:35pm On Oct 14, 2015
A great disappointment! 2/10!

2 Likes

Re: Edo Indigenes-please Rate Your Governor(adams Oshiomole) by ZKOSOSO(m): 5:54pm On Oct 14, 2015
In his first term = 75%

His second term before marrying Iara = 12%

Secont term after marrying Iara = - 60%

APC Deceivers Plc
Re: Edo Indigenes-please Rate Your Governor(adams Oshiomole) by ogb5(m): 6:20pm On Oct 14, 2015
I rate him 100%

It is not easy to insult your benefactors without blinking.
Jonathan's penchant for free and fair elections allowed him to become governor and stay governor. But that did not stop him from manufacturing figures from thin air when accusing Jonathan's men.

You need such skills to survive in Nigerian politics.
One should be able to lie without blinking, bite the fingers that fed you without looking back, talk from both sides of the mouth, spew out mouth watering promises when required and disown those promises after hitting the jackpot.

Moreover playing the role of minister of attack will get you in the spotlight at no extra cost. Oshobaba has been able to do that effortlessly.

All this make Oshomole the best governor of 2015. And to crown it all, importing that bride was priceless. You could even see Buhari admiring the bride in the "Beauty and the Beast" picture during the wedding. Getting Buhari to admire a damsel is no mean feat.
Re: Edo Indigenes-please Rate Your Governor(adams Oshiomole) by omogin(f): 6:33pm On Oct 14, 2015
Oshiomole will not finish well. Jeremiah 17:11
Re: Edo Indigenes-please Rate Your Governor(adams Oshiomole) by nickxtra(m): 6:39pm On Oct 14, 2015
80/100
Re: Edo Indigenes-please Rate Your Governor(adams Oshiomole) by bolivnnaija: 6:47pm On Oct 14, 2015
Elose11:
A great disappointment! 2/10!

His mouth is always open. There is nothing he can show for the period he has spent in office.
He was at the forefront of the clamor for change, and he has gotten it,but he has refused to change his own state to a progressive one. I hope now that he has married a model he will begin to see things from a beautiful angle.
Re: Edo Indigenes-please Rate Your Governor(adams Oshiomole) by tobisco29(m): 8:20pm On Oct 14, 2015
I no be edocian
Re: Edo Indigenes-please Rate Your Governor(adams Oshiomole) by jemir000: 9:22pm On Oct 14, 2015
F9..I use to like him back then like four yrs ago..and even urged my people to vote him..but after the "go and die" thing, I just hated him..
Re: Edo Indigenes-please Rate Your Governor(adams Oshiomole) by homesteady(m): 9:25pm On Oct 14, 2015
the most useless in all the states I've been to! -10/100
Re: Edo Indigenes-please Rate Your Governor(adams Oshiomole) by vazsily(m): 10:31pm On Oct 14, 2015
To think he rode in2 ofiz as a labour leader wt bags of promises, really confuses. Simply put, d guy epitomise disappointment; d entire road network in d city centre is in shambles, no single industry even 4 a labour leader, thugs running wild as if Edo is a thug nation & his posturing lately esp wt his treatment of citizens will definitely make PDP have an easy ride 2 victory. Funny however, is d non difference btw d APC & PDP. D citizen are doomed!!

(1) (Reply)

British-nigeria Wants To Bribe Us To Persuade NNAMDI KANU...IPOB / In Saudi You Will Be Arrested For Taking A Selfie With A Female Non Relative / IPOB Founder, Justice Eze Ozobu Denounces Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.