Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,523 members, 7,843,610 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

I Saw T.A. Orji Raising His Hands Up. He Should Be Given A Chance Tomorow Pls. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Saw T.A. Orji Raising His Hands Up. He Should Be Given A Chance Tomorow Pls. (634 Views)

Abians Throw Pure Water, Stones At T.A Orji At The Burial Of Dr. Elechi Nwaogbo / Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) / T.A Orji Sleeping During Senate Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw T.A. Orji Raising His Hands Up. He Should Be Given A Chance Tomorow Pls. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 14, 2015
I noticed it was the same set of people that asked questions yesterday that participated today.

Some people has to be given some chance to show their state that they are senators too. it should not be the same set of non corrupt senators that should be asking questions. The corrupt senators knows the perfect questions to ask the nominees. as the saying goes, 'it takes a thief to catch a thief', some of the corrupt senators and even the older ones should be given the chance to test the roadworthiness trustworthiness of the nominees.

Please lalasticlala, help me notify saraki to make use of people like T.A. Orji, Jonah D. Jang and other older senators in tomorrows screening.
Re: I Saw T.A. Orji Raising His Hands Up. He Should Be Given A Chance Tomorow Pls. by kokoA(m): 5:46pm On Oct 14, 2015
What does he know that he wants to ask? undecided
Re: I Saw T.A. Orji Raising His Hands Up. He Should Be Given A Chance Tomorow Pls. by modath(f): 5:48pm On Oct 14, 2015
victorels:
I noticed it was the same set of people that asked questions yesterday that participated today.

Some people has to be given some chance to show their state that they are senators too. it should not be the same set of non corrupt senators that should be asking questions. The corrupt senators knows the perfect questions to ask the nominees. as the saying goes, 'it takes a thief to catch a thief', some of the corrupt senators and even the older ones should be given the chance to test the roadworthiness[s][/s] trustworthiness of the nominees.

Please lalasticlala, help me notify saraki to make use of people like T.A. Orji, Jonah D. Jang and other older senators in tomorrows screening.

I swear, I'm typing this while LOLing.. grin grin

Yoou are toot badt!! cheesy
Re: I Saw T.A. Orji Raising His Hands Up. He Should Be Given A Chance Tomorow Pls. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 14, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin

He asked a question yesterday. He asked the nominee from Jigawa state what causes poor quality of roads and housing. I thought he was going to end it by confessing that, that was the reason why he didn't construct any roads in Abia during his term of office.

I don't think Jonah Jang has spoken.
Re: I Saw T.A. Orji Raising His Hands Up. He Should Be Given A Chance Tomorow Pls. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 14, 2015
hahahahahahaha.... wetin Ochendo wan talk?? Sumtimes I ve a soft spot for pdp buh wenever I recall names like T A orji, FFK, Obasanjo, Audu ogbeh, Igbinedion, GEJ... laff go just dey kill me... its better not b of any party... buh constantly attacking wolves in sheep clothing e.g Buhari, Fashole, Okoroawusa, El rufai....
Re: I Saw T.A. Orji Raising His Hands Up. He Should Be Given A Chance Tomorow Pls. by GogetterMD(m): 6:23pm On Oct 14, 2015
Jonah Jang that was sleeping?
Re: I Saw T.A. Orji Raising His Hands Up. He Should Be Given A Chance Tomorow Pls. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 14, 2015
GogetterMD:
Jonah Jang that was sleeping?

The house need to have a provost and institute penalty for sleepers, roudy rouders and movement waka waka in the house.

(1) (Reply)

"l Am One Man Who Doesn't Like Corruption"...Rotimi Amaechi / Names & Tribe Of IPOB Members Arrested In PH / Shaping The Future Of This Country Is NOT The Job Of The President Alone....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.