Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Tinubu Concedes Defeat To Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Concedes Defeat To Saraki (1743 Views)

Seized $43million: Tell Nigerians Who The Money Belongs To – Saraki To EFCC / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) / Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Concedes Defeat To Saraki by tosynecutie(f): 5:59pm On Oct 14, 2015
The All Progressives Congress, APC, national leader Bola Ahmed Tinubu has finally conceded defeat to Senate President Bukola Saraki after several efforts to drag Saraki through the mud which appear to have sparked public sympathy for Saraki.

“I cannot and will not submit to your authority in this matter. I thank the President for the nomination, but must for the reason I have stated respectfully withdraw my name from consideration,” Tinubu said...

Read more: http://www.post-nigeria.com/tinubu-concedes-defeat-to-saraki/

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Concedes Defeat To Saraki by sparkleboy(m): 6:01pm On Oct 14, 2015
Tired of seeing all thi political topics joor
Tinubu this saraki that, abrg

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Concedes Defeat To Saraki by Dannyset(m): 6:02pm On Oct 14, 2015
What exactly are you saying?
Tosynecutie hav gone tru ur link ooo, I didn't see anywhere the contents support ur topic, and with the excerpt you used, people won't even want to click on that link.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Concedes Defeat To Saraki by temitemi1(m): 6:14pm On Oct 14, 2015
What are u doing @ political section then cheesy grin
sparkleboy:

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Concedes Defeat To Saraki by OZAOEKPE(f): 6:17pm On Oct 14, 2015
sparkleboy:
"when a 'WAILEE' converts to a wailer". Quote me anywhere

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Concedes Defeat To Saraki by Ijaya123: 6:30pm On Oct 14, 2015
Which election were they contesting for?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Concedes Defeat To Saraki by Alaanyihaji(m): 7:00pm On Oct 14, 2015
Ijaya123:
Which election were they contesting for?
I wonder o!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Concedes Defeat To Saraki by drss(m): 7:53pm On Oct 14, 2015
Saraki, D mighty Elephant himself wins again! cheesy
Re: Tinubu Concedes Defeat To Saraki by owobokiri(m): 7:59pm On Oct 14, 2015
Tinubu is a rabble-rouser... That Pablo Escobar of western Nigeria.. He somehow believes all the trash his cousins churn out from the stable of their mercenary press on daily basis. He some how sees himself as some kind of infant-terrible of Nigerias politics and that is funny since he is nothing but a fulani lackey that has been used and effectively dumped in the dustbin of history. Jonathan was a lily-livered president.. Simple.. He simply conceded defeat to save his life in the face of serious international evil machinations. Tinubu was just there to take advantage. There is nothing inventive about coupling a political merger between the two major parasitic groups in Nigeria to wrestle power away from a minority president. . That is bland politics and not any sort of sophisticated political master stroke..

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Concedes Defeat To Saraki by QTEST007(m): 8:15pm On Oct 14, 2015
Your link does not do justice to your title.

(1) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha: Payment Of Salaries Is A Privilege Not A Right ( Nigerians Reac / BREAKING: President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives Cotonou / Photos Of Northern APC Governors Having Fun With Rochas Okorocha In IMO State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.