Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,541 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Diary Of A Funaabite (part 7) - How Eco 201 Almost Made Me A Pastor - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Diary Of A Funaabite (part 7) - How Eco 201 Almost Made Me A Pastor (584 Views)

Doctor Vs Nurse Vs Patients (18+) Part 7 / WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son / [story] Manager’s Villa (rated 18+)...part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diary Of A Funaabite (part 7) - How Eco 201 Almost Made Me A Pastor by KUDZ(m): 7:06pm On Oct 14, 2015
ITS OFFICIALLY OUT!!

DIARY OF A FUNAABITE (PART 7) - HOW ECO 201 ALMOST MADE ME A PASTOR.

BY KAYODE OLUWASEUN DAVID

ECO 201 – Principles of Microeconomics is an economics course which I have to take as an accounting student, you can imagine that misplaced priority. This course was taught by Dr (Mrs) Deola Williams, the then HOD of Economics. I wonder if that woman studied her own Economics on earth, or maybe it’s the economics of Mars or Jupiter. I am saying this because in as much as I tried to understand that course,  prayed and fasted for more than 7 days and 7 nights for the understanding of ECO 201, my brain still was blocked to the crazy graphs that all look the same but with different meanings.

I knew I was in for it when a graph was used to explain a note that was written with 4 pages of a higher education note. Don’t mistake me for an “olodo” though. God knows I am bright, infact I was the best mathematics student in Primary school among my friends, though Ayo one of my very good friend was brighter than me then and he is always the 10th position in class, while I follow him steadily and maintained my 11th position the way Arsenal always maintain the 4th position on the EPL table every blessed season. Ayo remained the best student among our group of friends because he was pretty good in French and Yoruba.

How would I ever know which is which, when both the long run demand curve and the short run demand curve have the same length of curve on the board whenever Dr Deola is teaching. I thought with the name, one is meant to be shorter than one? The confusion in this course is too much for the capacity of my bright mind and brain. Well, I never gave up. I was determined to get an A in that course, but not with my brain.

READ MORE HERE--]]]
https://humanrefinery./2015/10/14/diary-of-a-funaabit-part-7-how-eco-201-almost-made-me-a-pastor/
Re: Diary Of A Funaabite (part 7) - How Eco 201 Almost Made Me A Pastor by lyriclekidd(m): 12:19am On Oct 15, 2015
ecn 201 for oau sef mad....buh eco or ecn 301 go come craze maybe nah principles of macro economics

(1) (Reply)

Thinking Of Sucide? / Episode 2: Wives On The Run; Story By Joy Akosa-eghebi / We Need Poets And Fiction Writers For Our E-magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.