Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

2015 BET Hip Hop Awards Winners! You Won't Believe Who Won The Most! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2015 BET Hip Hop Awards Winners! You Won't Believe Who Won The Most! (1769 Views)

2018 BET Awards Winners List (updating Live) / 6 Nigerian Celebrities Who ‘own’ Private Jets, You Won’t Believe Who NO 4 / You Won’t Believe Who Don Jazzy Is Dating As He Shows Off His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015 BET Hip Hop Awards Winners! You Won't Believe Who Won The Most! by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 8:03pm On Oct 14, 2015
See the full list of winners below!

Best Hip-Hop Video
Kendrick Lamar – “Alright”

Best Collabo, Duo or Group
Big Sean feat. Drake and Kanye West – “Blessings”

Best Live Performer
J. Cole

Lyricist of the Year
Kendrick Lamar

Video Director of the Year
Benny Boom

DJ of the Year
DJ Mustard

Producer of the Year
DJ Mustard

MVP of the Year
Drake

Track of the Year
“Trap Queen” – Produced by Tony Fadd (Fetty Wap)

Album of the Year
J. Cole – 2014 Forest Hills Drive

Who Blew Up Award
Fetty Wap

Hustler of the Year
Dr. Dre

Made-You-Look Award (Best Hip-Hop Style)
DeJ Loaf

Best Club Banger
Big Sean feat. E-40 – “IDFWU” (Produced by Dj Dahi, Dj
Mustard, Kanye West and Key Wane)

Best Mixtape
Future – 56 Nights

Sweet 16: Best Featured Verse
Drake – “My Way (Remix)” (Fetty Wap feat. Drake)

Impact Track
Kendrick Lamar – “Alright”

People’s Champ Award
Big Sean feat. Drake and Kanye West – “Blessings”

www.nairatunes..co.ke/2015/10/2015-bet-hiphop-award-full-winners-list.html?m=1
Re: 2015 BET Hip Hop Awards Winners! You Won't Believe Who Won The Most! by Airforce1(m): 8:06pm On Oct 14, 2015
This hausa girl again
Re: 2015 BET Hip Hop Awards Winners! You Won't Believe Who Won The Most! by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 8:17pm On Oct 14, 2015
Airforce1:
This hausa girl again
What did I do tongue
Re: 2015 BET Hip Hop Awards Winners! You Won't Believe Who Won The Most! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 14, 2015
Dis girl sef
Re: 2015 BET Hip Hop Awards Winners! You Won't Believe Who Won The Most! by atilla(m): 9:21pm On Oct 14, 2015
Noice

Must check out these songs
Re: 2015 BET Hip Hop Awards Winners! You Won't Believe Who Won The Most! by faith551(m): 10:45pm On Oct 14, 2015
Guess it's K-dot my dawg, guy's on fire. Shakur junior
Re: 2015 BET Hip Hop Awards Winners! You Won't Believe Who Won The Most! by sltn(m): 11:03pm On Oct 14, 2015
yo yo yo make big homie Lamar.
Re: 2015 BET Hip Hop Awards Winners! You Won't Believe Who Won The Most! by PissedOffWeed(m): 1:07am On Oct 15, 2015
grin King Kendrick Lamar !!! Nigga whose one track only beats all albums by nigerian artistes
Re: 2015 BET Hip Hop Awards Winners! You Won't Believe Who Won The Most! by yinkeys(m): 3:07am On Oct 15, 2015
I didn't watch it, I must watch the repeat.
Finally J. Cole winning awards.
How come there's no Jidenna for best newcomer or something
Re: 2015 BET Hip Hop Awards Winners! You Won't Believe Who Won The Most! by yinkeys(m): 3:10am On Oct 15, 2015
PissedOffWeed:
grin King Kendrick Lamar !!! Nigga whose one track only beats all albums by nigerian artistes
That's not true, M.I.'s got real deep songs too like Human Being. Check out content. To P.imp A Butterfly has one or two trashy tracks .e.g. Hood politics
Re: 2015 BET Hip Hop Awards Winners! You Won't Believe Who Won The Most! by Mosjentle(m): 12:02am On Oct 16, 2015
PissedOffWeed:
lool..true true...in some cases tho..Lamar is avery dope lyricist#nt like the usual crap we hear In the Nigerian Music Industry#Quoteme
Re: 2015 BET Hip Hop Awards Winners! You Won't Believe Who Won The Most! by Dwady(m): 12:04am On Oct 16, 2015
Finally J.Cole is getting awards that he deserves and Kendrick deserves it to.. I just wished our rapper could give us poetry like J.Cole or Kendrick..
Re: 2015 BET Hip Hop Awards Winners! You Won't Believe Who Won The Most! by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:17pm On Nov 03, 2015
People might not realize this but our best lyricist who could give us what kendrick is doing over there is still M.I but a lot of people still put him down, he is one act i really loved when he 1st came out, he sounded real, raw, relaxed and like he was having fun, rhyming off beats and all that but trust Nigerians, once you don't drop songs for a while and a few other rap acts drop, they would start dissing you, thanks hausugirl for the thread, you just got to love Kendrick Lamar....

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Reveals ‘ The Faith Theatre’ A 100,000 Capacity Auditorum (photos / Popular Nollywood Actress Slays In See-through Gown In New Photos / Temi Otedola shares pictures from her hang out with her dad, Femi Otedola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.