Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,988 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Hilarious..how You Would Like Your Enemies To Cry When You Have Made It.photo - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious..how You Would Like Your Enemies To Cry When You Have Made It.photo (50408 Views)

Hilarious:how Lagosian Would Be Buying Gala / Hilarious: How Siblings Play Together (photo) / Hilarious! How Girls Look When Taking Group Selfies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious..how You Would Like Your Enemies To Cry When You Have Made It.photo by Ilekeh(f): 9:27pm On Oct 14, 2015
I don't have enemies.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious..how You Would Like Your Enemies To Cry When You Have Made It.photo by sltn(m): 9:27pm On Oct 14, 2015
Re: Hilarious..how You Would Like Your Enemies To Cry When You Have Made It.photo by tkpoint2(m): 9:27pm On Oct 14, 2015
A
Re: Hilarious..how You Would Like Your Enemies To Cry When You Have Made It.photo by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 14, 2015
Op what is enemies?ur name i guess sad
Re: Hilarious..how You Would Like Your Enemies To Cry When You Have Made It.photo by Strongbest(m): 9:27pm On Oct 14, 2015
Laughs!!
Re: Hilarious..how You Would Like Your Enemies To Cry When You Have Made It.photo by nikkiking(m): 9:28pm On Oct 14, 2015
Mine is 12 and 9 tongue.
Re: Hilarious..how You Would Like Your Enemies To Cry When You Have Made It.photo by oviejnr(m): 9:28pm On Oct 14, 2015
11 Nii oh grin grin
Re: Hilarious..how You Would Like Your Enemies To Cry When You Have Made It.photo by angelofurlife: 9:29pm On Oct 14, 2015
pstnicodemus:
15 wicked o
thank you, na that fifteen sure pass
Re: Hilarious..how You Would Like Your Enemies To Cry When You Have Made It.photo by Misterpaul(m): 9:29pm On Oct 14, 2015
Dat no. 14 is cry + headache.
Re: Hilarious..how You Would Like Your Enemies To Cry When You Have Made It.photo by OHDWISE: 9:30pm On Oct 14, 2015
I think 14 will do,they surely wouldnt know what hit them...
Proudly A Wailer
Re: Hilarious..how You Would Like Your Enemies To Cry When You Have Made It.photo by starpon1: 9:30pm On Oct 14, 2015
I will rather go for 15 cos if he cries out loud he might not cry DAT much as I expect. BT if he do it inwardly it will take much time,cos he will be meditating on all d wrongs he has done to me.
Re: Hilarious..how You Would Like Your Enemies To Cry When You Have Made It.photo by olatunji30(m): 9:31pm On Oct 14, 2015
I no mind if dem go fit cry d whole cry jare cos dem need 2 change gear. But all I no is dt unstoppable cry na him dem go cry.
Re: Hilarious..how You Would Like Your Enemies To Cry When You Have Made It.photo by ilo04(m): 9:32pm On Oct 14, 2015
no 3

I want my enemies to cry so hard
Re: Hilarious..how You Would Like Your Enemies To Cry When You Have Made It.photo by Gustekkp(f): 9:33pm On Oct 14, 2015
Mine 39,12 and14.
Re: Hilarious..how You Would Like Your Enemies To Cry When You Have Made It.photo by judedwriter(m): 9:33pm On Oct 14, 2015
16 dem go cry tire grin
Re: Hilarious..how You Would Like Your Enemies To Cry When You Have Made It.photo by Holuwakemmy16(f): 9:33pm On Oct 14, 2015
6,12 and 14
Re: Hilarious..how You Would Like Your Enemies To Cry When You Have Made It.photo by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 14, 2015
grin
Re: Hilarious..how You Would Like Your Enemies To Cry When You Have Made It.photo by Menace2Society(m): 9:37pm On Oct 14, 2015
Big4wig:
In this hard times I know who helped me & who didn't,i promise i would return d favor.
mmmh
Re: Hilarious..how You Would Like Your Enemies To Cry When You Have Made It.photo by Tbillz(m): 9:37pm On Oct 14, 2015
raayah:
I literally dont give 2 fuccks about my enemies.
If they want to cry let them cry, if they want to dance they can dance.
But.. If I had to pick, I'd say number 14. It seems like deep tears lol. The cryer seems to be thinking about how their actions lol..
beautiful lips#
Re: Hilarious..how You Would Like Your Enemies To Cry When You Have Made It.photo by UGLYS: 9:38pm On Oct 14, 2015
14, that Chelsea fan.
Re: Hilarious..how You Would Like Your Enemies To Cry When You Have Made It.photo by Sijo01(f): 9:38pm On Oct 14, 2015
12 & 15. Those type of cry wounds the soul. You're ashamed to cry it out hence suppressing it becomes the way forward.
Re: Hilarious..how You Would Like Your Enemies To Cry When You Have Made It.photo by pamcode(m): 9:39pm On Oct 14, 2015
Nigeria-a place where everyone wishes bad for his enemies.One way or the other almost everyone is affected by the bad wishes of others and then we say situation is bad.Nigerians wake up and pray for your enemies and they would change for better and favour you.
Re: Hilarious..how You Would Like Your Enemies To Cry When You Have Made It.photo by noblegrex: 9:39pm On Oct 14, 2015
I think that no 9 is with pain,sadness,regrets,shame + any other thing you could think of.even that tontos very funy.abeg make una remove that 1 no 4
Re: Hilarious..how You Would Like Your Enemies To Cry When You Have Made It.photo by fart: 9:39pm On Oct 14, 2015
Re: Hilarious..how You Would Like Your Enemies To Cry When You Have Made It.photo by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:39pm On Oct 14, 2015
mk dem dey cry dey sweat join
Re: Hilarious..how You Would Like Your Enemies To Cry When You Have Made It.photo by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:41pm On Oct 14, 2015
Big4wig:
In this hard times I know who helped me & who didn't,i promise i would return d favor.
Re: Hilarious..how You Would Like Your Enemies To Cry When You Have Made It.photo by yinkuscious(m): 9:41pm On Oct 14, 2015
I will go for 14. The name of dat cry is lobatan.
Re: Hilarious..how You Would Like Your Enemies To Cry When You Have Made It.photo by cdoffx(m): 9:41pm On Oct 14, 2015
Re: Hilarious..how You Would Like Your Enemies To Cry When You Have Made It.photo by ibkgab001: 9:43pm On Oct 14, 2015
9/11

Re: Hilarious..how You Would Like Your Enemies To Cry When You Have Made It.photo by encryptjay(m): 9:44pm On Oct 14, 2015
Always keep your enemies close
Re: Hilarious..how You Would Like Your Enemies To Cry When You Have Made It.photo by fairygeh(f): 9:45pm On Oct 14, 2015
No 2,abeg,it shows the enemy is in shock, like electric shock carry am when he see my success plus the crying.#wailingwailer
Re: Hilarious..how You Would Like Your Enemies To Cry When You Have Made It.photo by Teophilus96(m): 9:48pm On Oct 14, 2015
Na all of them dem go cry cos na 'change your style' them go just dey do.U suppose know how dat kind of cry go b na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Checkout This Nigerian Partern Of 2bedroom Flat. / !:-are U Bored Den Enter Here Hilarious Picx For Your Week / Lmao .Masquerades Meets Nigeria Police !!! ( Hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.