Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,495 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Calling On Nigerians To Query The VC Of Uniagric Makurdi - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Calling On Nigerians To Query The VC Of Uniagric Makurdi (520 Views)

ICPC Arraigns VC Of Richmond Open University With Secondary School Certificate / UNIBEN Student Makes A Portrait Of The VC With 6000 Bottle Covers (Photo) / Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Calling On Nigerians To Query The VC Of Uniagric Makurdi by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 14, 2015
Am bringing to notice the inefficiency of the VC of university of Agriculture Makurdi Professor E. I. Kucha. I will list some of his mismanagement below:
1. He lacks proper planning.
2. He gave a 4 months break for the renovation of the school,only for the students to come back and see few changes...
3. Exams are postponed anyhow.
4. school fee is high despite the school standard is below other schools that pay less.
5. He mismanage funds mend for Nuga games e.t.c

please anybody that knows the proper channel to forward the message to for immediate action should please help the students. we are tired of him. sorry for my English though,typing with anger... thanks CC lalastical
Re: Calling On Nigerians To Query The VC Of Uniagric Makurdi by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 14, 2015
babe.. there's apparently nothing you can do about it..

just study diligently.. have good grades.. graduate with no issues.. collect your certificate and move ahead..

you can only hope that his tenure runs out quickly..
Re: Calling On Nigerians To Query The VC Of Uniagric Makurdi by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 14, 2015
Stevaz01:
babe.. there's apparently nothing you can do about it..

just study diligently.. have good grades.. graduate with no issues.. collect your certificate and move ahead..

you can only hope that his tenure runs out quickly..
the man is really making things damn slow..thanks alot

(1) (Reply)

My Uniben 2016 Dream: Uniben Bound Forum / Is This True About Student With Glass Eyes?? / ADMISSION PROCESSING INTO Nigerian-turkish Nile University, Abuja 2015/2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.