Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Sci-fi: Universal Programming Language - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Sci-fi: Universal Programming Language (1076 Views)

Which Programming Language Is Used For Android Applications? / Astro Programming Language 0.2 (indefinite release) / How To Choose A Programming Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sci-fi: Universal Programming Language by HCpaul(m): 9:31pm On Oct 14, 2015
This is an innovative fictional writing for the computer technology. It is hope that if individuals carefully utilize the book, they will know the secretes of how computer scientists think and how invention works.

UNIVERSAL PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

There was a young boy in a small town "Houstand" who was actually named "Jodge". As a 16yrs old boy, he developed passion for the computer technology and invention. He was also a genuis in his school with distinctive qualities. Jodge embarked on a jorney to visit his Uncle during his holiday period.
In his Uncle's place, he have an unrestricted access to the computer.

His first attempt as an aspiring computer pioneer was to create a website, as he at that time specialized in the design and development of a website. In the process of creating the website, he encountered several challenges.

Jodge was highly frustrated with the way programming languages are oriented, which occurs as a result of the challenges he faced when creating the website. To successfully create a website, he had to make use of more than 3 programming/scripting languages, with several libraries and plugins. This frustration probably led him to abandon the whole project and returned back to his home town.

After some couples of days with great creative and imaginative thinking, Jodge said within himself: "Why can't just be a universal language for computer programming?"
He went into research and shared his idea with other professional expertise in the field, but was unable to find anyone to advocate his idea. As a result of the majority perspectives emphasising on the word impossibility and also with there reasonable fact they used in backing up their points, Jodge abandoned the vision.

He was later catapulted from his dream due to the poor state of his family financial status. He was offered a job in a mechanical workshop through his brother's friend. The new job was annnounced to him even when he was planning and documenting his latest idea on the computer technology, because he was a boy filled and consumed with great imaginative instincts (he was a creative inventor).

With great joy on his mother's face, she announced the new job to him but Jodge was not excitted but had to pretend in other to make her mother happy. The news spreaded in his entire family and his home town, in which everyone congratulated him and including his friends. Lorey, his best friend recognized him as someone who is not ambitious enough. Lorey said: "How can you replace your dream, passion, and ambition with just a mechanical workshop?" He decided not to make friendship with Jodge again in an attempt of preventing himself from not been influenced by the flexible character of Jodge. Even his best friend failed him and Jodge was highly dissappointed.
At this point, everyone had failed Jodge except his family and her girl friend "Amila."
Jodge narrated everything to Amila and she encouraged her saying, "Lorey was right when he desired your ambitious burning desire to be illuminated (ignited), but was also wrong for not realizing that two major things are required without to drive and accomplish any ambition." Jodge was now in a happy mood with the encouraging words of Amila and was passionate (zealous) to know those forces that accelerate every dreams and ambition. Amila answered him that the two needed forces are currency and resources, and those two things works together. She further stated that without these two forces, it is impossibje to accomplish dreams. Those two things can seperate one from his dream. Jodge was now considering the new job as a way of seperating him from his dream and passion, but Amila admonished him and said "There is no seperation without, it is done within. Dreams, passion and creative instincts are things concieved and born of the mind." With all the adviced and admonishment that Amila gave, his love for her increased evermore.

He returned home happily on that day, and at his arrival, her mother could just notice this happiness in Jodge face and called him. When he arrived, her mother began to cry. She narrated ancient stories and how Jodge's father who was a soldier was got killed in a civill war in western Europe.
Her mother said; "I could read your passion and desire for technologies and inventions, but you need a driving wheel to achieve it. Your time in the workshop is limited. Do this to help your dream and to make me happy."
That word of impactation touched Jodge bones and even to his marrow, and he too began to cry. And Jodge said to her mother: "I will go and i will accomplish my dream."

Note: Completion will be made to chapter one tomorow.

3 Likes

Re: Sci-fi: Universal Programming Language by HCpaul(m): 12:27pm On Oct 15, 2015
I will continue tonight and it will be dedicated to the first person to show interest.
Learn to read fiction, because it is the origin of every invention.

1 Like

Re: Sci-fi: Universal Programming Language by Dekatron(m): 1:58pm On Oct 16, 2015
undecided :-(
Re: Sci-fi: Universal Programming Language by Alfred200825(m): 7:54pm On Oct 18, 2015
interested please continue
Re: Sci-fi: Universal Programming Language by HCpaul(m): 8:26pm On Oct 18, 2015
Alfred200825:
interested please continue
Mail me @ hcholycompany@gmail.com
The next post will be dedicated to you.

(1) (Reply)

Share Links To Interesting Tech Articles Here / I Need Urgent Help In Creating 3line Responsive Menu / How Do I Setup Webhost Mail Server

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.