Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,915 members, 7,828,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

PHOTOS: One Of BBOG Campaigners, Elvis Iyorngurum Is Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: One Of BBOG Campaigners, Elvis Iyorngurum Is Dead (1021 Views)

Northern Youths Threaten Showdown With ‘anti-buhari’ Campaigners / Buhari orders journalists out of BBOG Meeting / PHOTOS: Candle Light Procession For BBOG Campaigner, Elvis Iyorngurum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: One Of BBOG Campaigners, Elvis Iyorngurum Is Dead by 360metrosports: 10:02pm On Oct 14, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-Rhh1wFTLmUc/Vh7AQBGOf3I/AAAAAAAG9sY/88VQN3vIQHU/s1600/a.jpg[/img]
One of the male campaigners of the Bring Back Our Girls advocacy group, Elvis Iyorngurum (in Afro left) has died. His Friends say he died this afternoon after a brief illness. Elvis was very passionate about the rescue of the kidnapped Chibok girls and was looking forward to seeing them rescued. Sadly he will not be witnessing that day. May his soul rest in peace Amen.
[img]http://1.bp..com/-PqUCWWGXK0U/Vh7AHCAvMLI/AAAAAAAG9sM/2bXPANBh2uQ/s1600/b.jpg[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/10/one-of-bbog-campaigners-elvis.html

cc: lalasticlala
Re: PHOTOS: One Of BBOG Campaigners, Elvis Iyorngurum Is Dead by Greyworld: 10:04pm On Oct 14, 2015
valar morghulis.....
Re: PHOTOS: One Of BBOG Campaigners, Elvis Iyorngurum Is Dead by stexsy(m): 10:07pm On Oct 14, 2015
One by one dem don de go......

The God of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: One Of BBOG Campaigners, Elvis Iyorngurum Is Dead by Young03(m): 10:09pm On Oct 14, 2015
Wetin o go talk now?

ka emesia
Re: PHOTOS: One Of BBOG Campaigners, Elvis Iyorngurum Is Dead by azimibraun: 10:11pm On Oct 14, 2015
RIP Nikka....
Re: PHOTOS: One Of BBOG Campaigners, Elvis Iyorngurum Is Dead by donholy28(m): 10:13pm On Oct 14, 2015
he don die yet d girls never come back...rip to d man
Re: PHOTOS: One Of BBOG Campaigners, Elvis Iyorngurum Is Dead by ellechrystal(f): 10:20pm On Oct 14, 2015
chai. too bad, rip
I hope he makes it to heaven, I hope the BBog was a good n the right campaign, cos God Almighty will question ,.
God help us to do whats right.
Re: PHOTOS: One Of BBOG Campaigners, Elvis Iyorngurum Is Dead by nigerianvenom(m): 10:23pm On Oct 14, 2015
RIP.
Re: PHOTOS: One Of BBOG Campaigners, Elvis Iyorngurum Is Dead by temitemi1(m): 10:25pm On Oct 14, 2015
RIP bt BBOG nah SCAM cool cool
Re: PHOTOS: One Of BBOG Campaigners, Elvis Iyorngurum Is Dead by FirstCounsel(m): 10:49pm On Oct 14, 2015
Honestly I think I know this guy! I recognise the name and face but struggling now to recollect when and how we met before...rip bro
Re: PHOTOS: One Of BBOG Campaigners, Elvis Iyorngurum Is Dead by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 14, 2015
The girls are never coming back................ I would like to say I'm sad but really; I don't give a FUC.K

(1) (Reply)

Abia Pays All Workers’ Outstanding Salaries / PHOTOS: Governors El-rufai And Ganduje Visit CBN Governor,emefiele In Abuja / Exposed: Buhari In Dangerous Moves To Take Over 3 Niger-delta Oil Rich States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.