Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Kidney Sellers - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kidney Sellers (507 Views)

APPLE CIDER VINEGAR, With The Mother, Will Detox And Dissolve Kidney Stones / Lassa Fever : Rat Poison, Trap Sellers Record High Sales In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidney Sellers by jemecks(m): 10:36pm On Oct 14, 2015
I saw an advert some time ago on nairaland concerning one General medical center and kidney transplant ,pls I want to know how real they are bC my frnd seems to have fallen into scam in the hands of some ppl claiming to be working for them in nigeria.anyone with some helpful information shld pls helpp
Re: Kidney Sellers by Luckymay(f): 10:47pm On Oct 14, 2015
Does this ur friend want to buy or sell his kidney?
Re: Kidney Sellers by jemecks(m): 6:32am On Oct 15, 2015
Luckymay:
Does this ur friend want to buy or sell his kidney?
. He wanted to sell his,and they are now exxtorting money frm him
Re: Kidney Sellers by Luckymay(f): 8:50am On Oct 15, 2015
jemecks:
. He wanted to sell his,and they are now exxtorting money frm him
na waoh, then he shouldn't sell it nah, wat if the need for it arises in the near future?.

(1) (Reply)

Powerful Depression Self-help Techniques Optimind / Doctors In The House Please Read. / Nigerian Virologist Speaks On Cure For HIV, Lassa Fever And Zika Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.