Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,024 members, 7,814,505 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

What Is 10 Naira ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is 10 Naira ? (848 Views)

10 Naira Sugar Is How Many Cubes In Your? / US $1 = #10 Naira: The Ideal Exchange Rate For A Robust Nigerian Economy / "Sachet Pure Water" Now 10 Naira: Is It The Case In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is 10 Naira ? by Abylyty(m): 11:07pm On Oct 14, 2015
I was in a commercial bus today trying to head quickly for a very important rehearsal when suddenly the bus stopped to pick up a guy. When it was about time for d dude 2 get down, he immediately said the popular phrase 'ka o puo' and the bus stopped. When he alighted he gave the conductor 20 naira for a 30 naira journey. D conductor refused the money as he insisted that the guy must pay the complete amount. The guy in himself was unwilling and so some passengers decided to intervene. The next sentence I heard was "conductor leave him jare after all what is 10 naira". This struck a chord in my ear and I immediately started to give myself reasons why 10 naira could be so important.

1. If you are trying to buy something worth 5000 naira and you have 4990 naira( ten naira short), you could be denied the privilege of purchasing that commodity.
2. If you collect 10 naira each from 5 billion of the world's population, you could confidently pick a quarrel with Dangote without having to worry about the repercussions.
3. There is every probability that you can loose your life if you steal someone's property (shop owners) worth 10 naira
4.you can get stabbed if you don't give a garrage boy his hard earned 10 naira.

People let's keep the ball rolling and tell Nigerians how important "just 10 naira" could be to a business man, and how these neglected little drops make a mighty ocean.
Re: What Is 10 Naira ? by Truth24(m): 11:41pm On Oct 14, 2015
Oya begin to name 5 naira own undecided
Re: What Is 10 Naira ? by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 15, 2015
na 5naira embarased person pass,

(1) (Reply)

Introduce Your Startup Businesses Here / We Make Money Daily / OPINIONS: Ban On Foreign Currencies In Nigerian Market - It's Advantages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.