Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Esan Listen To Me Its About Our Generation! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Esan Listen To Me Its About Our Generation! (491 Views)

Next-generation Of Millionaires / Bank Of The Future, Bank For Today! (bank For Our Generation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Esan Listen To Me Its About Our Generation! by UROMICONNECTION: 1:51am On Oct 15, 2015
LISTEN TO ME ITS ABOUT OUR GENERATION!

#ESAN

Our generation will be known for nothing.
Never will anybody say,
We were the peak of mankind.
That is wrong, the truth is
Our generation was a failure.
Thinking that
We actually succeeded
Is a waste. And we know
Living only for money and power
Is the way to go.
Being loving, respectful, and kind
Is a dumb thing to do.
Forgetting about that time,
Will not be easy, but we will try.
Changing our world for the better
Is something we never did.
Giving up
Was how we handled our problems.
Working hard
Was a joke.
We knew that
People thought we couldn’t come back
That might be true,
Unless we turn things around

Now read the poem again… backwards.

Unless we turn things around
That might be true,
People thought we couldn’t come back
We knew that
Was a joke.
Working hard
Was how we handled our problems.
Giving up
Is something we never did.
Changing our world for the better
Will not be easy, but we will try.
Forgetting about that time,
Is a dumb thing to do.
Being loving, respectful, and kind
Is the way to go.
Living only for money and power
Is a waste. And we know
We actually succeeded
Thinking that
Our generation was a failure.
That is wrong, the truth is
We were the peak of mankind.
Never will anybody say,
Our generation will be known for nothing.

Just by reading the poem in the opposite direction, the entire sentiment surrounding it took a complete turn from despair to hope.
facebook.com/uromiconnection is worthy of admiration – we think this young man has a bright future ahead of him. Because it’s actually owned by a Young man from Esan land with the purpose of promoting Esan cultural heritage, don’t forget to share this to everyone on your page except you are not from Esan land.

Uromi connection is a platform for the people of Esan land, over 1,000 people from Esan land have already like our page why some are Still liking the page even as you are reading this. Our target is putting the whole Esan people together to speak one voice in promoting our cultural heritage, searching for job vacancies in any firm in Esan land as well as Nigeria is concern, cater for the less Privilege, skill acquisition for the people of Esan land, getting to know each other by connecting to Esan people both home and abroad. there will so be a special platform for graduate and undergraduate to get connected there sharing information among themselves, Getting the latest news about Esan as well as a political forum to decide who represent us. Be it governor, senator, house of assembly, house of representative, local government chairman as well as councilors. "eraen nor bhala iyienlo obhor ghe" With your financial support and your advice, we will be able to achieve this in no distance time.

Why we are sending this message across to you is that your financial assistance is needed. But if you can’t assist financially, you can advise. if you are still unable to advise us, do us a favor to put it in prayer for this to be successful and also remember to like our page and share our post and invite family and friends from Esan land to like our page. Whichever way you are able to contribute, We will so much appreciate you. Do contact us via uromiconnection@gmail.com to get more details why your financial assistance is needed.

Since the creation of Uromi Connection, we have been getting some messages in our inbox from Esan people sending message to us by addressing us as the Onojie of Uromi. The image of the Onojie of Uromi is a sign of recognition showing that he is highly respected as the Onojie of Uromi where the founder of Uromi connection originated from that is why you are seeing the picture on our profile.
Very soon you all will see Uromi connection's logo and as time goes on, the photographs of the Enijies in Esan land shall be publish on our page.

To crown it all Uromi connection is more like a social network for only Esan people. if you are from Esan land please share this with Your friends from Esan land, your family, your groups until it get to the right person. We are waiting to hear from you because we love you. ( uromiconnection(at)gmail.com )

God bless you as you do.

GOD BLESS ESAN LAND.

Re: Esan Listen To Me Its About Our Generation! by Nobody: 3:18am On Oct 15, 2015
Khara aba! I'm on board to join Uromi Connection and contribute whatever I can to the forum!

(1) (Reply)

You Can Start Making Money With Forex Starting With Very Little Money / Check Out This New Website I Found. / Own A Land In An Estate Just After The Dangote Refinery For Just 2 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.