Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Oukitel K4000 One Of The Craziest Android Phone Ever Made - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Oukitel K4000 One Of The Craziest Android Phone Ever Made (6257 Views)

Toughest Phone Ever:The Land Rover's Explore Comes With Swappable Battery Pack / Iphone 8 Benchmarks - By Far The Most Powerful Phone Ever / The Craziest Android Pattern! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oukitel K4000 One Of The Craziest Android Phone Ever Made by franzis(m): 11:42pm On Oct 15, 2015
udemejack:
i was also surprise to see that xiaomi redmi note 2 prime (32G) is actually $180 (N40500) which is sold over 50k by som resellers here in Nigeria.....but my fear is always to know or hear of somone in Nigeria who has ever shipped phone to Nigeria through Gerabest if they are always legit and also if customs always disturb in delivery.here is the link
http://m.gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_229218.html
yes they ship i have bought headphones, xiaomi selfie stick and power bank and i got them all within 3 weeks @ least
Re: Oukitel K4000 One Of The Craziest Android Phone Ever Made by GallantKing(m): 1:26am On Oct 16, 2015
This is indeed a beast, solid design
Re: Oukitel K4000 One Of The Craziest Android Phone Ever Made by Sprintx24(m): 6:27am On Oct 16, 2015
udemejack:
i was also surprise to see that xiaomi redmi note 2 prime (32G) is actually $180 (N40500) which is sold over 50k by som resellers here in Nigeria.....but my fear is always to know or hear of somone in Nigeria who has ever shipped phone to Nigeria through Gerabest if they are always legit and also if customs always disturb in delivery.here is the link
http://m.gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_229218.html

I think it could be possible outsourcing purchasing and shipment of items to freight forwarding companies based in China. That way it will be cheaper not these ones in Nigeria trying to make a kill from us. I also think gearbest use PayPal as a means of payments for international customers which could be a difficult thing for us. what do you think?
Re: Oukitel K4000 One Of The Craziest Android Phone Ever Made by Sprintx24(m): 6:31am On Oct 16, 2015
franzis:
yes they ship i have bought headphones, xiaomi selfie stick and power bank and i got them all within 3 weeks @ least

Thanks for the reply bro, please what payment method did you use to get your items and please can you highlight the steps to completing a purchase successfully? Thanks
Re: Oukitel K4000 One Of The Craziest Android Phone Ever Made by udemejack(m): 6:42am On Oct 16, 2015
franzis:
did you pay with a paypal account? Or you just checked out with your debit card......also did you experience anything like custom charges?
Re: Oukitel K4000 One Of The Craziest Android Phone Ever Made by udemejack(m): 6:48am On Oct 16, 2015
Sprintx24:

I think it could be possible outsourcing purchasing and shipment of items to freight forwarding companies based in China. That way it will be cheaper not these ones in Nigeria trying to make a kill from us. I also think gearbest use PayPal as a means of payments for international customers which could be a difficult thing for us. what do you think?
i think Nigerians can also pay through paypal and debit card.....its just to know how legit the company is........you know that konga and jumia has created this impresion of pay on delivery that we are always scared of this online payment.
Re: Oukitel K4000 One Of The Craziest Android Phone Ever Made by udemejack(m): 6:57am On Oct 16, 2015
franzis:
you can please also drop your whatsapp digits....lets talk more on this.....thanks
Re: Oukitel K4000 One Of The Craziest Android Phone Ever Made by KuliMart: 7:05am On Oct 16, 2015
We will have this phone by month end.

Factory will start shipping from 25th of this month.
Re: Oukitel K4000 One Of The Craziest Android Phone Ever Made by udemejack(m): 8:13am On Oct 16, 2015
KuliMart:
We will have this phone by month end.

Factory will start shipping from 25th of this month.
but your price is far higher than what is obtainable in the open market
Re: Oukitel K4000 One Of The Craziest Android Phone Ever Made by KuliMart: 9:26am On Oct 16, 2015
udemejack:
but your price is far higher than what is obtainable in the open market

No price for this phone yet.

We use the fastest shipping option available this really increase the price and other expenses.

Kulimart sell the cheapest among other stores or sellers in Nigeria.
Re: Oukitel K4000 One Of The Craziest Android Phone Ever Made by udemejack(m): 10:28am On Oct 16, 2015
KuliMart:

No price for this phone yet.

We use the fastest shipping option available this really increase the price and other expenses.

Kulimart sell the cheapest among other stores or sellers in Nigeria.
but you said that it is 50k in other threads about this xiaomi that ve been following........while online stores are retailing it at $180(N40500) plus free shipping while we'll also be charged for shippings to our various states here in Nigeria by you.
Re: Oukitel K4000 One Of The Craziest Android Phone Ever Made by franzis(m): 2:14pm On Oct 16, 2015
udemejack:
you can please also drop your whatsapp digits....lets talk more on this.....thanks
080-6583-3184
Re: Oukitel K4000 One Of The Craziest Android Phone Ever Made by KuliMart: 2:18pm On Oct 16, 2015
udemejack:
but you said that it is 50k in other threads about this xiaomi that ve been following........while online stores are retailing it at $180(N40500) plus free shipping while we'll also be charged for shippings to our various states here in Nigeria by you.

We do not use free shipping. We use paid shipping.

The Xiaomi redmi note 2 we sell comes with tempered glass and 3D fashion case.

Mind you, as at last month, the price of the phone was high in China, the price came down after the launch of Xiaomi Mi 4c.

Do not expect us to sell below cost price just because the price has come down. The same phone was once sold above 210 USD online.

We also render after sales service

To your service smiley

1 Like

Re: Oukitel K4000 One Of The Craziest Android Phone Ever Made by udemejack(m): 2:56pm On Oct 16, 2015
KuliMart:

We do not use free shipping. We use paid shipping.

The Xiaomi redmi note 2 we sell comes with tempered glass and 3D fashion case.

Mind you, as at last month, the price of the phone was high in China, the price came down after the launch of Xiaomi Mi 4c.

Do not expect us to sell below cost price just because the price has come down. The same phone was once sold above 210 USD online.

We also render after sales service

To your service smiley
sir, my emphasy is on the RN2 prime(32G) which is sold for $179.96 but i saw you quoted N50k in the other threads.i dont mean the 16G version. An i didnt mean that you should ship it for free but the price tag on it is realy outrageous compared to how its sold in the market.Evn if you want to include the price of tempered glass,your profit,3D case,and transport,i dont think it will be upto 50k

1 Like

Re: Oukitel K4000 One Of The Craziest Android Phone Ever Made by udemejack(m): 3:06pm On Oct 16, 2015
franzis:
080-6583-3184
thanks
Re: Oukitel K4000 One Of The Craziest Android Phone Ever Made by KuliMart: 3:19pm On Oct 16, 2015
udemejack:
sir, my emphasy is on the RN2 prime(32G) which is sold for $179.96 but i saw you quoted N50k in the other threads.i dont mean the 16G version. An i didnt mean that you should ship it for free but the price tag on it is realy outrageous compared to how its sold in the market.Evn if you want to include the price of tempered glass,your profit,3D case,and transport,i dont think it will be upto 50k

You have no idea the price we bought it.

There are many benefits buying from us.
Re: Oukitel K4000 One Of The Craziest Android Phone Ever Made by udemejack(m): 3:44pm On Oct 16, 2015
KuliMart:

You have no idea the price we bought it.

There are many benefits buying from us.
am sorry sir because i cannot buy at any price that you 'choose' to sell your products.it must correspond with what is obtainable else were.....if there should be differences it shouldnt be more than 3k of which you might claim to be your profit and that is understanable and mayble 5k for shipping and 3D case is fine......but saying that its 50k flat while the online price is 40500 is a capital NO for me

2 Likes

Re: Oukitel K4000 One Of The Craziest Android Phone Ever Made by 2kurupt(m): 5:36am On Oct 18, 2015
udemejack:
am sorry sir because i cannot buy at any price that you 'choose' to sell your products.it must correspond with what is obtainable else were.....if there should be differences it shouldnt be more than 3k of which you might claim to be your profit and that is understanable and mayble 5k for shipping and 3D case is fine......but saying that its 50k flat while the online price is 40500 is a capital NO for me

Well said. If the price difference of these so-called importers is not marginal when compared to buying directly from aliexpress.com, gearbest.com etc one might as well buy directly
Re: Oukitel K4000 One Of The Craziest Android Phone Ever Made by Sprintx24(m): 6:13am On Oct 18, 2015
Then its only wise that we buy directly, the issue now becomes the shipping method that is, trusted, effective and speedy shipping means which is as well affordable. Any idea guys?
Re: Oukitel K4000 One Of The Craziest Android Phone Ever Made by tomiobj(m): 6:33am On Oct 18, 2015
kingsamm:
Oukitel, it's not really a famous brand and at the same time they are not new in the market.

The oukitel K4000 is a 5.0 inch Android device that runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop, supports 4G connectivity, comes with RAM of 2GB and ROM (Internal memory) of 16GB, 13MP back camera 5MP front camera
And it is powered by a 4,000 mah battery.

Main Features
Display: 5.0 inch 2.5D Arc HD Screen (720 x 1280)
System: Android 5.1
CPU: MTK6735 64bit Quad Core 1.0 ghz
RAM & ROM: 2GB & 16GB respectively
Max. External Storage: 32GB
Back Camera: 8.0MP (interpolation to 13MP)
Front Camera: 2.0MP (interpolation to 5.0MP)
GPS: Yes, Supports GPS
Bluetooth: 4.0
SIM CARD: Dual Sim dual standby, dual Micro Sim cards.
Networks:
WiFi: 802.11 b/g/n, dual band, hotspot
2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
3G: WCDMA 900/2100MHz
4G: FDD-LTE 800/1800/2100/2600MHz

Those are pretty amazing Specs but that's not why I called it the Craziest Android Phone Ever Made, the reason why I called it the craziest Android device is because...... You know what? I'm just gonna let the pictures do the talking. Check it out!

According to the description on Gearbest, it can also survive being run over by a car.

And the best part is the price.
The monstrous device is just $119.99 which is about N24,000

Do I still need to talk?

I'd probably be placing an order for this device soon.

Source : NAIJATECHS.COM
The cpu of this phone is very bad. Megapixels don't determine foto quality. U. Didn't say the pixel density of the phone. I can go on
Re: Oukitel K4000 One Of The Craziest Android Phone Ever Made by udemejack(m): 9:30am On Oct 18, 2015
2kurupt:

Well said. If the price difference of these so-called importers is not marginal when compared to buying directly from aliexpress.com, gearbest.com etc one might as well buy directly
what they should try to understand is that the Nigerians of yesterday are no longer the Nigerians of today.thanks to internet for civilizing us
Re: Oukitel K4000 One Of The Craziest Android Phone Ever Made by kingsamm(m): 12:00pm On Oct 19, 2015
tomiobj:

The cpu of this phone is very bad. Megapixels don't determine foto quality. U. Didn't say the pixel density of the phone. I can go on

3264 x 2448 pixels, 1920 x 1080 pixels
Re: Oukitel K4000 One Of The Craziest Android Phone Ever Made by kingsamm(m): 1:31pm On Oct 19, 2015
Billyzone4:

what phone is it you are using with cortana and where did you get it? Also Have You Ever Tried ok google with hot note with voice assistant. and cortana and ok google rely on internet data and connection right?

Get Cortana For Android phones here

1 Like

Re: Oukitel K4000 One Of The Craziest Android Phone Ever Made by udemejack(m): 4:19pm On Oct 19, 2015
Sprintx24:
Then its only wise that we buy directly, the issue now becomes the shipping method that is, trusted, effective and speedy shipping means which is as well affordable. Any idea guys?
Gearbest uses free shippings worldwide.......you can only be affected by customs of which i believe happen ocassionally.
Re: Oukitel K4000 One Of The Craziest Android Phone Ever Made by sammieguze(m): 7:44pm On Nov 14, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Oukitel K4000 One Of The Craziest Android Phone Ever Made by iahmed(m): 11:44pm On Nov 14, 2015
Sprintx24:
why dont you give this guy a try(lstar)search for him on nairaland his service is quite affordable
Re: Oukitel K4000 One Of The Craziest Android Phone Ever Made by KuliMart: 6:31am On Nov 16, 2015
Coming soon.........

Waiting for black colour to be available. If you need white colour contact us.
Re: Oukitel K4000 One Of The Craziest Android Phone Ever Made by Orlandihno(m): 4:35pm On Apr 14, 2016
This Is crazy! Mahn i'm goin' for this phone! Amazin'!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Glo Jumbo Gives You ₦200,000 Bonus, Here Are 18 Things You Need To Know / I Am Confused A Phone To Buy With 38k I Just Need A Good Phone / Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.