Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,176 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

South Africa. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South Africa. (2377 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Africa. by loyer(m): 8:03am On Apr 28, 2009
Hi, I'm planning to move to south africa in October next year and am trying to find a job to gain a permanent residence visa. Can anyone tell me what sort of skills/qualifications fall under the 'extraordinary skills or qualifications' catagory. I have a B.Sc and MBBS,presently doing my housejob. Would this be enough?
Thanks for your time.
Re: South Africa. by hadexman(m): 11:05pm On Apr 28, 2009
OneNaija:

Cocaine Na be the only solution.You can get Permit with that and even citizen.But I Advice you to go wash dead body.Becos i believe say dat one fast well well.

Wat sort of nonsense are you talking about? Since you don't have anything good to share, why don't you use your time for something else instead of condemning others?

Have a good life Nigga!
Re: South Africa. by blackspade(m): 10:06am On Apr 29, 2009
lol
Re: South Africa. by ikeyman00(m): 10:28am On Apr 29, 2009
1niaja

keeep the flag flyin

lol
Re: South Africa. by morpheus24: 1:51pm On Apr 29, 2009
loyer:

Hi, I'm planning to move to south africa in October next year and am trying to find a job to gain a permanent residence visa. Can anyone tell me what sort of skills/qualifications fall under the 'extraordinary skills or qualifications' catagory. I have a B.Sc and MBBS,presently doing my housejob. Would this be enough?
Thanks for your time.

My advice to you bros if you are going there to hustle for anything is pic another civilized country. Those Africans there are blood thirsty. I am not trying to scare you but if you do make it thre stick with your own kind for a hwile. Don't do I love my African brothers shit. You will regret it. Don't mind hadexman oh, he is JJc jsut enter SA. Them never deal with am yet.
Re: South Africa. by hadexman(m): 2:26pm On Apr 29, 2009
morpheus24:

My advice to you bros if you are going there to hustle for anything is pic another civilized country. Those Africans there are blood thirsty. I am not trying to scare you but if you do make it thre stick with your own kind for a hwile. Don't do I love my African brothers shit. You will regret it. Don't mind hadexman oh, he is JJc jsut enter SA. Them never deal with am yet.

You speak wise while narrating your story from the beginning but it's a pity you ended it with foolishness. Nobody can deal with me since i don't do shit.
Re: South Africa. by sucessful1: 9:03pm On Apr 29, 2009
@hadexman

right in my face men was shot dead more than twice,my best friend was shot dead in his own shop.hadex man pple are killed every mins without anyone reporting them,s/a's re used to killing pple it's no more big news r big deal,myself i was held at gun point in front of spa.robbers r everywhere in s/a a word is enough for d wise.
Re: South Africa. by hadexman(m): 9:07pm On Apr 29, 2009
sucessful1:

@hadexman

right in my face men was shot dead more than twice,my best friend was shot dead in his own shop.hadex man pple are killed every mins without anyone reporting them,s/a's re used to killing pple it's no more big news r big deal,myself i was held at gun point in front of spa.robbers r everywhere in s/a a word is enough for d wise.

That's not true my man. I have not heard such news. Post the link here let us see.
Re: South Africa. by morpheus24: 9:21pm On Apr 29, 2009
hadexman:

That's not true my man. I have not heard such news. Post the link here let us see.
My own friend was held at gunpoint and his car hijacked, just because he was driving a volkswagen. The guy was luck they didn't kill him because he spoke Zulu. Abi make we go put am for newspaper before you believe

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: South Africa. by RSA(m): 11:50am On Apr 30, 2009
Haters shocked Morphy I told you that there is something SAowes you,there are lot of Nigerians who are living a good life here.
Haters,haters,haters tongue I think it is that part where you are going to tell us how close SA is turning into Zimbabwe tongue
Get a life man,and stop being ambassador for bad news from SA.
Re: South Africa. by ernal(m): 12:46pm On Apr 30, 2009
His friend was probably one of those guys that owns shops and deal on death drug business,much ado about nothing, People are getting killed for shit,stay clean and do the right thing n stay positive.Sa rocks!
Re: South Africa. by morpheus24: 1:43pm On Apr 30, 2009
ernal:

His friend was probably one of those guys that owns shops and deal on death drug business,much ado about nothing, People are getting killed for shit,stay clean and do the right thing n stay positive.Sa rocks!

My friend was an avergae joe like you and me. Going about his business when he got jacked. You see he was one of those decent Nigerians whose only crime was buying a volkswagen Golf and nearly paid with his life.

To be forewarned is to be forearmed. lets give the poster all the information he needs no!
Re: South Africa. by morpheus24: 1:52pm On Apr 30, 2009
RSA:

Haters shocked Morphy I told you that there is something SAowes you,there are lot of Nigerians who are living a good life here.
Haters,haters,haters tongue I think it is that part where you are going to tell us how close SA is turning into Zimbabwe tongue
Get a life man,and stop being ambassador for bad news from SA.
@RSA
I am surprised at you. I am simply helping my brothers stay out of your beloved since you have grown tired of " black foreigners" and can now have the whole country to yourselfs and you are harrassing me.

I thought you would support me in discouraging these desperate souls who are doomed to replace the violent criminal element that already exists in SA.

@hadexman

Have you warned the poster how long the lines are at the home affairs office. You know his degrees are useless in SA. Have you asked him how he plans on getting a job on arrival or if he can even get an identity card, open a bank account, move around freely without interrogation. Why don't you tell this guy the truth on what to expect instead of attempting to paint rosy pictures he will not see if he gets there.

Anyways, knowing naijapeople them go chook head regardless lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSJtSxAjrR8
Re: South Africa. by RSA(m): 2:45pm On Apr 30, 2009
morpheus24:

@RSA
I am surprised at you, I thought all foreigners were evil people. I am simply helping my brothers stay out of your beloved since you have grown tired of us and can now have the whole country to yourselfs and you are harrassing me.

I thought you would support me in discouraging these desperate souls who are doomed to replace the violent crime element that already exists in SA.

I think you're just a joke,I've learned not to take you seriously anymore.From your past posts I know that you leave in SA and you have a girlfriend here,but I still don't know your line of duty.
Get a life,everyone is moving on please do that as well.Its good for your health.
Re: South Africa. by morpheus24: 2:58pm On Apr 30, 2009
RSA:

I think you're just a joke,I've learned not to take you seriously anymore.From your past posts I know that you leave in SA and you have a girlfriend here,but I still don't know your line of duty.
Get a life,everyone is moving on please do that as well.Its good for your health.

You can't take life too seriously bro. You'll explode.

I have told you before I do not "live" in SA. You don't have to be surprised at my knowledge of your country. In my spare time I work with NGO's round Africa and research ongoing issues on the continent. I have many accointancies who are from SA.

Not everyone is interested in living in your country.

You can stop speculating now!
Re: South Africa. by hadexman(m): 7:30pm On Apr 30, 2009
I really don't understand why people talk shit about SA. Few Nigerians on this forum are living here peacefully so what happen to the rest? It's because most of them engaged in shit business. Can you please ask your brodas what they did that made South Africans to be after them
Re: South Africa. by sucessful1: 7:54pm On Apr 30, 2009
@hadexman

i dont blame u,am sure u r still a small boy probably still living in campus,move around other province,why r d white fox moving out of s/a.
Re: South Africa. by morpheus24: 9:19pm On Apr 30, 2009
hadexman:

I really don't understand why people talk shit about SA. Few Nigerians on this forum are living here peacefully so what happen to the rest? It's because most of them engaged in shit business. Can you please ask your brodas what they did that made South Africans to be after them
@hadex

E be like say you just comot for Ijebu recently come dey chop burger, drink orange juice for campus cafeteria. Na im you dey miss yarn wetin you no know!
Re: South Africa. by hadexman(m): 9:26pm On Apr 30, 2009
@ both morpheus24 and sucessful1. Where i come from or age doesn't matter and besides i live off campus. You two are not saying anthing reasonable for me to even give comment. So piss off!
Re: South Africa. by sucessful1: 10:20pm On Apr 30, 2009
hadex

relax because i know that they ain't gonno like u,no matter what u do or say, u r still what they call kwerekwere
Re: South Africa. by hadexman(m): 10:30pm On Apr 30, 2009
sucessful1:

hadex

relax because i know that they ain't gonno like u,no matter what u do or say, u r still what they call kwerekwere

I don't need your likeness, so you can go to hell.
Re: South Africa. by blackspade(m): 10:34pm On Apr 30, 2009
hadexman:

Why are you cursing everyone here? Just because someone doesn't share the same opinion as you, you think that gives you the permission to talk to them like they're shit?!?! angry
Re: South Africa. by morpheus24: 10:37pm On Apr 30, 2009
hadexman:

No worry Hadex, dem never call you Makwerekwere yet!. You will soon start hearing it often.

By the way can you tell me any other African country that has deregotory names for other Africans?
Re: South Africa. by hadexman(m): 10:38pm On Apr 30, 2009
blackspade:

Why are you cursing everyone here? Just because someone doesn't share the same opinion as you, you think that gives you the permission to talk to them like they're shit?!?! angry

Didn't you read his post?
Re: South Africa. by morpheus24: 10:40pm On Apr 30, 2009
@ Hadex

Come oh! you don dey computer since morning. You dey go class sef!
Re: South Africa. by blackspade(m): 10:43pm On Apr 30, 2009
hadexman:

Didn't you read his post?
Now he's trying to make himself look like the victim.

hadexman:

@ both morpheus24 and sucessful1. Where i come from or age doesn't matter and besides i live off campus. You two are not saying anthing reasonable for me to even give comment. So piss off!
Re: South Africa. by ikeyman00(m): 11:46pm On Apr 30, 2009
@@@@

bomb dropped!! yes sir

s-africa is gradually takin over by some zulu indeginous gangters!!! yes sir!!!

pretend as much as u like trust me the whole world knows

these gangs are so lethal that killing is just a game!!

me dnt live there but i know just like everyone else in Uk

now ask the doubters the reason the got vigilantes policing around the so called civilies s-africa, some of them even work along side the drug dealers

now i dnt wana know about those useless afrcans refuges sleepin around in scanty estate cuz they usually get chase out

imgaine a situation landlords have to pay levy to those gangsters to protect their properties

now in line with the s-african law the corrupt vigilantes aint allowed to carry weapon but they do walk around with hidden pistols, they kill,they cover it up

k hedaxman are u from sweto or emm what that again ??
Re: South Africa. by sucessful1: 12:21pm On May 01, 2009
@hadex

dont get me wrong,i dont hate s/a,i hate how things re being done there,nearly 20yrs now we conquered d old enemy apartd,stil peeps has'nt changed yet.for ur info am half s/a,i can tell u every thing from natal to isi ndaba.

for swearing in a public forum has already described ur level of education r understanding.thk u
Re: South Africa. by obigin43(m): 7:02pm On May 03, 2009
hardest man or whatever u call ur self u be fool by the time dey finish dealing with u ur eyes go clear, sad
Re: South Africa. by RSA(m): 3:58pm On May 04, 2009
Hadex is telling you what he sees,not what he had read.Bigups Hadex for standing your ground,I know that you will enjoy your stay in the country,and maybe even taking citizenshipmI know Nigerians who have great careers and good families here.God bless!

ikeyman00:

@@@@

now ask the doubters the reason the got vigilantes policing around the so called civilies s-africa, some of them even work along side the drug dealers

now i dnt wana know about those useless afrcans refuges sleepin around in scanty estate cuz they usually get chase out

imgaine a situation landlords have to pay levy to those gangsters to protect their properties

now in line with the s-african law the corrupt vigilantes aint allowed to carry weapon but they do walk around with hidden pistols, they kill,they cover it up

What are you on about dog?Who killed who?

sucessful1:

@hadex

dont get me wrong,i dont hate s/a,i hate how things re being done there,nearly 20yrs now we conquered d old enemy apartd,stil peeps has'nt changed yet.for ur info am half s/a,i can tell u every thing from natal to isi ndaba.

Nothing changed in SA in over 20 years?which SA are you talking about?
Half SA my ass,or you must be 14years grin,
From this I gather that you know nothing about SA so shut the @#4% up fool!

obigin43:

hardest man or whatever u call ur self u be fool by the time dey finish dealing with u ur eyes go clear, sad

Give me one Name or contactable person of Nigerian origin who was attacked for being Nigerian?
Stop hating,and beside nobody cares what you think.
Re: South Africa. by morpheus24: 4:08pm On May 04, 2009
@ RSA

the great Proudly South African RSA. Still defending his country relentlessly. I guess I'll give you an "A" for your resilience

As far as hadexman is concerned you don't know that ethnic bigot is a hopeless "ijebu"man who just entered plane for the first time in his life and now thinks he has mouth to be talking jargons.
Re: South Africa. by SeanT21(f): 5:34pm On May 04, 2009
ikeyman00:

@@@@

bomb dropped!! yes sir

Ike,U are one of the most patriotic Nigerians I ever came across. wink

~~~BUT DO U HAVE 2 INSULT OTHER COUNTRIES!! lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Nigerian Student Presently Studying In Greece / I Need To Meet Some Nigerians In Germany / Serbian Visa Application Processing Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.