Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

How To Take Your Business Beyond Nairaland, - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How To Take Your Business Beyond Nairaland, (295 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Take Your Business Beyond Nairaland, by fxbot: 5:20am On Oct 15, 2015
Dear Nairalanders,

When it comes to doing business on the internet, it's a business beyond Nairaland.

Over time, I have noticed that businesses operating on nairaland feel reluctant to add other marketing channels to their arsenal.

However, most of the big brands currently making wave, talk about larmudi, Carmudi, Konga, Jumia et al are not doing so. They didn't get big by sticking to one channel--they stretched their tentacles to reach out.

How did they do it? By placing ads on facebook, blogs owned by people and other notable social media platforms.

I understand that one reason to stick to showcasing your business on nairaland is because of FREE advertising advantage. If those are your thought, pardon me if I say it's not the smartest way to think if you really need to make more money. I wonder if you would have known those big brands out there had they depended on FREE advertising that only tie time to secluded section of web world.

Statistically speaking, there are over 50 Million Nigerians connected to the internet but Nairaland has just 1,5Million, certainly guess viewers can not be as much as 300k. So you see? How do you reach the remaining 48.5Million Nigerians if you depend on Nairaland for your business. What is left if we divid this 1,5Million members into different section that make up the community? And add to the fact that some persons have has much as 10 alternate handles and some non-existing member who chose not return for personal reasons.

As a business person, I do not need tell you that you make money with money. But that does not mean it will cost the moon to get this done.

It will surprise you to know that for as little as $5 you can advertise your business on facebook per day. Yes, $5/day and that is $35/week and of course $140/month, which will enable you reach the entire Nation..

You thought it would cost thousands of Naira per month? Nope, it doesn't. If you taylor your advertising budget properly.

Now if are willing to get this done, how can you reach out on the web if you do not have a webpresence? People will need to see your website so they can know what you have to offer and they build trust because you have a web brand, a presence and an authority,

The first thing to do is get yourself a website. Again, when it comes to getting a website people feel it will cost them thousands of Naira to get one done,

Nope it doesn't.

This is where we come in. At www.websitedesigns.com.ng , we can help you cut cost of getting your own website.

Here is a sample we did.

spyder880.websitedesigns.com.ng

Our designs are mobile friendly, highly responsive and loads smoothly on Mac, Windows, iPhone, Android and Blackberry.

A website represent you even while you are asleep.

Talk to us today and let's get one started for you.

Interested persons reach me via doyen2fine at gmail . Com

Thank.

(1) (Reply)

Properties For Sale In Lagos From The Ephod Firm / Lands For Sale In Ikate Lekki ! / Purchase A Plot Of Land With C Of O For N4.5m In An Estate Close To The LFTZ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.