Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Food Grade Chemicals - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Food Grade Chemicals (1175 Views)

Top Grade Industrial Chemicals / Chemicals And Raw Material Supplier. / Food Grade Phosphoric Acid, Caustic Soda, Bleach Earth & Vitamin A Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Food Grade Chemicals by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 15, 2015
Hello bizmen & suppliers,

Please does anyone know where i can get food grade of Low viscosity propylene glycol alginate & Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose, safe for human consumption;

Please any information on where i can get any of the above would be deeply appreciated. Thanks.

Ken
+234-8062336733
Re: Food Grade Chemicals by JAkpayen(m): 8:17am On Oct 15, 2015
@OP, you may have to source for it abroad. What type of product are you using it on?

Try Shandong Jiejing Group Corporation
Re: Food Grade Chemicals by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 18, 2015
JAkpayen:
@OP, you may have to source for it abroad. What type of product are you using it on?

Try Shandong Jiejing Group Corporation

I looked them up, getting the substance from them, the quantity i needed and sending it down here doesn't look economical at all. Thanks tho. Have you bought from them before?
Re: Food Grade Chemicals by longman265: 10:56am On Jun 16, 2020
Phosphoric Acid for sale, Phosphoric acid is made from the mineral phosphorus, which is found naturally in the body. It works with calcium to form strong bones and teeth. It also helps support kidney function and the way your body uses and stores energy. Phosphorus helps your muscles recover after a hard workout.

WhatsApp/ call 09097566564

(1) (Reply)

PAY TO CLICK : Waste Of Time And Data / How To Register Your Business Name With Corporate Affairs Commission / Naira Deflates To N305 Per Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.