Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

The Menance Of Omo Onile In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Menance Of Omo Onile In Lagos (858 Views)

Picture Of Omo Agege Being Arrested By Police / What's Your Say On This Common Menance ***grAphic / Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Menance Of Omo Onile In Lagos by ngozianu(m): 7:37am On Oct 15, 2015
1 Who are they working for....the Local baale or Oba or Govt Or Family members

2 Who gives them arms

3 Who signs suretees for their release after they have killed or maimed people that bought their lands

4 why is the Lagos state govt in particular and the police in Lagos so weak and helpless to eradicate their activites

these questions are necessary because of this incidence in lekki free trade zone https://www.nairaland.com/2663489/killers-tajudeen-disu-lekki-free
Re: The Menance Of Omo Onile In Lagos by donTbone(m): 7:39am On Oct 15, 2015
These are the question I wanna ask those vandalizing our oils
at ikorodu, yet killing the police.

Who gave them those arms?
Re: The Menance Of Omo Onile In Lagos by kelch19(m): 7:54am On Oct 15, 2015
Giving arms to unqualified and untrained persons improves crime..pls govt of lagos should do the needful.
Re: The Menance Of Omo Onile In Lagos by menix(m): 8:03am On Oct 15, 2015
If I say those tribe re useless nd lazy, some people will start jumping like heated oil wey water enter..

Sincerely, these guys re beast who just go along extorting people..

I think it runs in their blood.
Tinubu should be held responsible for that of Lagos, he gave them powers that can't be easily tamed today.
Re: The Menance Of Omo Onile In Lagos by j1mmy: 9:24am On Oct 15, 2015
who gives illiterate fulani herdsmen their sophisticated weapons?

Go ask a former fulani herdsman, Buhari!
Re: The Menance Of Omo Onile In Lagos by ngozianu(m): 12:42am On Oct 18, 2015
Why is the Lagos state Govt and the Police in a hurry to prosecute the SUSPECTED(Omo onile) killers of Tajudeen Disu MD Of Lekki Free trade zone

Where has LASG and the police been all this while that the Omo oniles in Ikorodu,Ipaja,Okoko etc have been killing innocent Nigerians that bought Lands from them
Re: The Menance Of Omo Onile In Lagos by Aromas: 7:22pm On Oct 18, 2015
Direct the questions to Tinubugrin
Re: The Menance Of Omo Onile In Lagos by ngozianu(m): 8:48pm On Oct 18, 2015
Aromas:
Direct the questions to Tinubugrin

Is he not your Prophet of Change?
Re: The Menance Of Omo Onile In Lagos by joyceok: 4:13am On Oct 22, 2015
Good questions, why lasg and the police have never prosecuted any omo onile before, they have killed many innocent people and go scot free

(1) (Reply)

See What 419 Sent To Me Today And My Reply / . / Photos: Wickedness Of Man. See What A Woman Did To Her Househelp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.