Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,975 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

START A Cosmetic Business With Just #10,000 - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / START A Cosmetic Business With Just #10,000 (3845 Views)

Fashion Entrepreneurs You Can Now Start Your Business With Us, From 10,000naira / Start Female Fashion Business With Low Capital. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

START A Cosmetic Business With Just #10,000 by bercks(f): 8:45am On Oct 15, 2015
Hello friends..,

I'm a consultant with Oriflame cosmetic. Oriflame is a Sweden based cosmetic company that deals in all kinds of beauty products.

This is how oriflame changed my life,I registered and bought products with #10,000 and my business got started...now I have built a business that will last generations and i earn from this on a daily basis.
Want to know how you too can be a part of this? Drop your phone number or contact me on mine +2348134504605.

Re: START A Cosmetic Business With Just #10,000 by bercks(f): 5:08pm On Oct 18, 2015
Oriflame offers business opportunity in either of two ways,,as a consultant and as a distributor... All u have to do is register online with oriflame and get started.

Need more information on how to start? 08134504605(whatsapp enabled)
Re: START A Cosmetic Business With Just #10,000 by bercks(f): 7:15am On Oct 23, 2015
Oriflame products are categorised into :
Skincare
Fragrance
Makeup
Body care
Haircare

As a distributor all you need do is to registef online with oriflame and get 23% discount on every product you get,then make instant profit (upto 30% retail profit) when u sell at catalog price....

This and many more opportunities oriflame offers.
Make money today and fulfill ur dreams tomorrow.
For inquiries, 08134504605(whatsapp enabled)
Re: START A Cosmetic Business With Just #10,000 by bercks(f): 9:28pm On Oct 25, 2015
Want to know about the consultant option?

08134504605,my contact.(WhatsApp enabled)
Re: START A Cosmetic Business With Just #10,000 by bercks(f): 10:10pm On Oct 31, 2015
Oriflame offers best beauty products and great business opportunity... a business that will last generations..

Join us today.... 08134504605 my contact.
Re: START A Cosmetic Business With Just #10,000 by bercks(f): 9:14pm On Nov 08, 2015
Below are some pictures of our products...

Re: START A Cosmetic Business With Just #10,000 by bercks(f): 6:22am On Nov 19, 2015
Do you wish to double your income?
Want to start up a business?
Already into something but want to make an extra source of income?
Have you been job hunting with no results?
Do you want to be your own boss?
Do you want to be an entrepreneur?
Ask your self these questions and think Oriflame...

Oriflame offers these and many more..

contact me on 08134504605(whatsapp enabled)
Re: START A Cosmetic Business With Just #10,000 by Chigorkizz(m): 11:48am On Nov 19, 2015
Join u soon
Re: START A Cosmetic Business With Just #10,000 by bercks(f): 8:58pm On Dec 02, 2015
Its about that time of the year where we make the best of our time and resources. Invest in a lifetime business that will last generations...

Its Oriflame, where you have fun, look good and make money...
Contact me on 08134504605 for more information.

Re: START A Cosmetic Business With Just #10,000 by bercks(f): 2:44pm On Dec 28, 2015
Are you ready to discover the money that can be
made and the fun that comes from being part of
the beauty industry? Do you dream of having an
income that allows you to spend more time
socially with your friends and family? Have you
got the desire to achieve a lifestyle of freedom,
luxury, rewards and professional recognition?
Oriflame began with a dream to provide an
opportunity for people to change their life for
better and fulfill their dreams. Today, that dream
empowers million of people all around world to
live the lifestyle they dream of
What are your dreams?
Do you want to earn extra money for yourself and
your family?
Do you dream of traveling the world?
Do you want to look great and be the first to try
new beauty trends?
Do you want to spend more time with the people
you love?
Do you long for a career that gives you financial
independence and professional recognition?
Do you dream of a life of freedom of choice, luxury
and personal fulfillment?
The Oriflame opportunity puts your dreams within
your reach—with minimal investment, no risk and
exceptional rewards.
Plan well for a better 2016.
Whatsapp me for details on 08134504605
Re: START A Cosmetic Business With Just #10,000 by bercks(f): 12:17pm On Jan 01, 2016
Happy new year great people...!!!!

Lets do this again this year...
Oriflame is the best business to invest in this year..
Make your year count...
Double your income...
Invest in the future...
Have fun..
Look good..
Make friends..
And make more money all with oriflame...
Website is www.oriflame.com.ng
Sponsor id-25764
Whatsapp-08134504605
Re: START A Cosmetic Business With Just #10,000 by bercks(f): 7:57am On Jan 09, 2016
The woman in the picture below is Tamila. She built her business upto diamond president level before she died.
Het daughter took over the business(that's right,oriflame business is willable)and today earns millions courtesy her mum.

What are you doing today to secure the future of your children?
I calculated the 1m dollars cash award she received and jt amounted to 270m naira..wow
And that's not her monthly income oh,just a cash award.

Can you too achieve this?
Do you want to be a part of a business which will Las generations?
Do you want to leave a legacy behind for your children's children?

Oriflame is the best choice to make.
Contact me on 08134504605 for more info
Or visit our website www.oriflame.com.ng to get get started.
Sponsor code 25764.

Re: START A Cosmetic Business With Just #10,000 by bercks(f): 7:51pm On Jan 11, 2016
Are you ready to discover the money that can be
made and the fun that comes from being part of
the beauty industry? Do you dream of having an
income that allows you to spend more time
socially with your friends and family? Have you
got the desire to achieve a lifestyle of freedom,
luxury, rewards and professional recognition?
Oriflame began with a dream to provide an
opportunity for people to change their life for
better and fulfill their dreams. Today, that dream
empowers million of people all around world to
live the lifestyle they dream of
What are your dreams?
Do you want to earn extra money for yourself and
your family?
Do you dream of traveling the world?
Do you want to look great and be the first to try
new beauty trends?
Do you want to spend more time with the people
you love?
Do you long for a career that gives you financial
independence and professional recognition?
Do you dream of a life of freedom of choice, luxury
and personal fulfillment?
The Oriflame opportunity puts your dreams within
your reach—with minimal investment, no risk and
exceptional rewards. Whatsapp me for details on 08134504605

Re: START A Cosmetic Business With Just #10,000 by bercks(f): 8:59pm On Jan 16, 2016
Ho ho ho...its my birthday!
Happy birthday to me..
In the spirit of celebration i'm inviting you to this special presentation.

SPECIAL INVITE: I am specially inviting you to a 30minutes whatsapp Oriflame business opportunity presentation. 

You qualify to attend if: 

(1) You want an extra source of income
(2) You want to sack your boss and work from home 
(3) You need a biz to start with limited income
 (4) You use cosmetics(hair care,skin care,fragrances,makeup and body care) or knows someone who does. 
(5)Love to have financial freedom and live your dream life‎

HEY! Just 99 seats available and 230 invites sent out,if you would love to be in this presentation,you need to act fast by replying immediately with "I AM INTERESTED".

PS: If you are not interested/feel this isnt for you BUT you know people who might need this, inform them about it first then send me their whatsapp number and name.

DATE: 17th January 2016(tomorrow), TIME: 8pm(GMT + 1)

IMPORTANT: If you are booking a seat,be ready to stay till the end of the presentation,if you wont,please dont send in a reservation.This is to help us maximize space/time.‎.

Number to contact is 08134504605
Re: START A Cosmetic Business With Just #10,000 by bercks(f): 10:34pm On Jan 26, 2016
With oriflame, you get paid for looking good.
Amazing right?

Ask me how. ..08134504605(whatsapp enabled).

Re: START A Cosmetic Business With Just #10,000 by bercks(f): 8:49pm On Mar 17, 2016
Are you still job hunting ?
Do You want to double your income?
You want to work from home?
You want to sack your boss?
You want to spend more time with your kids and family?
You want to build a business that will last for generations

Oriflame offers these and many more opportunities...
Below are some success stories shared by some of my team members..read and be inspired.

08134504605 my contact

Re: START A Cosmetic Business With Just #10,000 by bercks(f): 1:04am On Apr 05, 2016
Hey lovelies..

Are you age 35 and above?

Are u worried wrinkles will start coming up?

Are the wrinkles already setting in?

Do you want to look younger with less wrinkles as you age gracefully??

Then our ecollagen set is all you need.
Produced from natural plant stem cells and boosts collagen to about 200%, thereby reducing wrinkle formation by 33%... isnt that amazing?

A set consists of 1. A triple cleanser 2. A toner 3. An eye cream 4. A serum 5. A day cream 6. A night cream

Catalog price: 22,450#

Discounted price: 17,300#

Want a set for yourself or someone you know?

Contact me on 08134504605(whatsapp enabled).

Re: START A Cosmetic Business With Just #10,000 by bercks(f): 9:12pm On May 02, 2016
Happy new month friends...

Wish you the best of the month.

Make it count. Stop procastinating and make that move today!

Re: START A Cosmetic Business With Just #10,000 by bercks(f): 8:31pm On May 08, 2016
With oriflame you make money today and fulfill your dreams tomorrow..

Make a wise decision now.
Re: START A Cosmetic Business With Just #10,000 by bercks(f): 10:06pm On May 12, 2016
BENIN CITY: Its happening again this month, those who attended last month were blown away so on the 14th of May(saturday) a FREE seminar showing you the below will be held:
(1) Learn about the different skin types and how to make money with this information
(2) Learn how to influence aging by 80% and reduce wrinkles upto 33%
(3) Learn how to create good monthly income by turning cosmetics into money
(4) Learn how to never have to wait for salary
(5) Get access to try out high quality swedish skin care products

Would you love to attend? Just 100 seats available so you should RESERVE your seat now by contacting 08134504605

Re: START A Cosmetic Business With Just #10,000 by bercks(f): 10:55pm On Jun 06, 2016
Its happening again this month...

Missed last month's?

This is for you..

BENIN CITY: Are you in benin city or environ?? join us next saturday(11th) for this business opportunity presentation...

Know of anyone that might need a source of income or extra source of income in Benin city and environ?? spread the word,you might just be helping someone out

Contact me on 08134504605(whatsapp enabled)for full info...

Re: START A Cosmetic Business With Just #10,000 by gordosky: 1:38pm On Jun 07, 2016
Joomis Sparkles
.....uniquely Sparkling

Visit us at 62, Aba-Owerri rd, by Gabi filling station, Aba, Abia state

08030443941, 08177097197

https://web.facebook.com/Joomis

The Meaning of Watch
Watch for people, especially for men, has great significance beyond the watch itself.
For a man who has his own wrist watch, that is a symbol of responsibility on their shoulder and remind you to have a happy family, remind that you should focus on their careers, remind you that you have a generous heart, remind you the value of time. So you should have your own watch

Re: START A Cosmetic Business With Just #10,000 by bercks(f): 8:21pm On Jun 26, 2016
Want to know the secret of keeping your face healthy, glowing and fresh?

Use ORIFLAME skin care range for your daily routine and you are sure to have a flawless, young and glowing skin.

Washing your face every day is not as easy as you think. Give your facial skin a boost. Wether your skin is acne- prone, dry, delicate or somewhere in between- learn the best regimen for it.

First ,CLEANSING! Wash your face with ORIFLAME foaming cleanser. It clears pores, eliminates excess oil and reduces acne. Apply it to your face in a circular motion, keep massaging in a circular motion for thirty second to a minute. Th en rinse thoroughly, dab your face with a towel and don't rub, it will stretch your face and leads to wrinkles.

ORIFLAME has cleansers for oily, normal and combination skin. Using the right cleanser gives you the maximum result.

Second, TONING! Take a cotton ball and dip it in any of ORIFLAME toner ofcourse the toner for your skin type. Swipe it around your face, focusing on the problem areas. If you have an oily t-zone, toner is a huge help and its non-alcoholic. ORIFLAME toner targets pores, blemishes, dark spots and gives a brighter complexion.

Third is EYE, the skin around our eye is very thin and delicate and has special needs. It is where signs of ageing appear first. ORIFLAME has variety of eye creams formulated to address wrinkles, dark circles and puffiness.

Fourth MOISTURIZING! When it comes to moisturizer, we have the right one for you. Use ORIFLAME optimal range, Ecollagen or Time reversing.
It rejuvenates your skin through activation of skin stem cell, helps to restore skins natural moisture, targets pores, provides enhanced hydration and has an SPF. Gentle apply thoroughly on your face to make sure your skin is moisturized well.

ORIFLAME is YOUR BEST BEAUTY PARTNER

#skincareoutine
#oriflameisthebest
#oriflamesweden

To place your order or have questions regarding your skin type and what product that will suite you,

Call/ watsapp 08134504605

Re: START A Cosmetic Business With Just #10,000 by bercks(f): 11:08pm On Jul 10, 2016
Want to have a BRIGHTER skin tone??
Want to reduce WRINKLING and prolong its onset?
Want to get rid of DARK SPOTS?

Introducing to you Oriflame's new addition called NOVAGE- bright sublime.

With this set of high scientic research using plant stem cell extract, you can have your skin look brighter by up to 40% and at the same time reduce wrinkling and its onset!!

Price: 26,860naira ( includes a cleanser, a toner, an eye cream, a serum, a day cream and a night cream)

To order, call 08134504605, WhatsApp enabled

Want 23% discount on this and all Oriflame products??

Want to distribute this product and others?

Want to make extra cash monthly by telling people about Oriflame business opportunity?

Need further info??

Call 08134504605, WhatsApp enabled

Re: START A Cosmetic Business With Just #10,000 by bercks(f): 11:51am On Aug 11, 2016
Hello beautiful people,
You should all take out time to watch this,34 Nigerians(including my very own sponsor Sharon Ifepariola Adegboye) will be off to an all expense paid trip to Denmark and Sweden yesterday night, courtesy Oriflame cosmetics Biz,if you are still thinking if this is real,please take a look at these pictures...waiting for feedbacks..

Oriflame promises 3things
Make money
Have funnnn
Look great
You should get in now!!!
Reach me to learn more on 08134504605

Re: START A Cosmetic Business With Just #10,000 by bercks(f): 7:45pm On Dec 23, 2016
Merry Christmas, friends...
And happy holidays.

It's that time to make plans, to set goals, to prepare for the new year.
What are your plans?

Looking to maximize your income?
Looking for a business to start up?
Looking for that extraordinary business opportunity that brings out the best in you

Drop your contact below, I'll reach out..
Or reach me on 08134504605(WhatsApp enabled).
Re: START A Cosmetic Business With Just #10,000 by bercks(f): 11:05pm On Dec 25, 2016
Merry Christmas!!!

Re: START A Cosmetic Business With Just #10,000 by bercks(f): 11:43am On Dec 28, 2016
Good morning!!

I want to do this special talk this morning..

It's good to have a job but it's best to be your own boss. I really advice that while working for the government or an individual, also work for yourself as an employer can withdraw his/her job anytime.

I talked about spending versus investing; I want to show you what some of us plugged into, it is turning people's plan B into plan A especially in the current economy that has cost a lot their jobs. Some haven't been paid for months, even federal government workers.

Take a look at the picture below, an opportunity some of us took and when I saw this, I was like wow, a company paying out this much to her consultants in a year(2014 payment was for just Oct to Dec). Let's take a look at this year 2016 payout ., 425 million naira has been paid out so far to consultants this year and when I did the maths, about 25million naira is paid to government as tax for these commissions paid out(don't ask me what government does with it o cos I don't know) .....

In 2017 you owe it to yourself to have a side project, if you love to do a white collar job and if you love to work from home, there are lots of great opportunities or businesses you can do full time, the above is one of them...

Don't say you don't have capital to start what you really want to do, there are great ends to a means.

I tell people, if I want to have multiple sources of income here is what I will do; I will work my network marketing opportunity and invest it in other things e.g open up a laboratory...

Don't be scared to take a bold step, make it a goal to do so now, you will be glad you did.
In 2017, make a difference....

Re: START A Cosmetic Business With Just #10,000 by bercks(f): 11:08pm On Jan 04, 2017
Whoops! Whoops!! Whooops!!!..
You all need to see this!!!
My beauty Company i partner with just released our January catalog ! And guess what?? Lots of amazing new products! 😱💜💜
1.💋 Liquid Foundation ~2 more African shades!
2.💋 Liquid Lipstick ~ 4 new exclusive shades!( Matte )
3. 💋 Intimate wash
4.💋pure skin range for that oily skin!

You won't believe that just within 2 hours of release yesterday, over 2 million naira worth of the amazing LIQUID LIPSTICK was already sold!

You all need to get one of these products!!
Send in your orders inbox promptly while stock lasts ,you wouldn't want to miss out on this one!

Desire to partner with me? Reachable 08134504605(whatsapp enabled).

Re: START A Cosmetic Business With Just #10,000 by JohannLibert: 10:54pm On Sep 25, 2022
Hello to all. If you like to experiment with cosmetics, then you should subscribe to IPSY. They offer their subscribers a bag of cosmetics every month, which is customized based on your preferences, and you will be able to receive a different product every time. You can find more information about the company here https://ipsy.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html and you will see that the company offers its subscribers very high-quality cosmetics at an affordable price.

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Brazilian And Indian Hair Stalls @ Deira, Dubai. / Gorgeous Sky Blue Colour Aso-ebi Styles For Owambe/ Parties / Ankara Beads And Accessories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.