Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View (21883 Views)

Biafra: A Struggle For Disgruntled Elements? / Biafra - A Call For The Ijaw Nation To Stand Up For Truth. / Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View by joeprince23(m): 10:19am On Oct 15, 2015
My name is Eze joseph timipre. I am from umusia afam OYIGBO LGA of rivers state(highest oil producing LGA and home of AFAM power plant). Why timipre(well my mum is okrika-ijaw from ogu in ogu-bolu LGA of rivers state. I am not speaking for the entire Niger Delta.1st nigeria boundry are purely political and never ethnic,the demacation between SE and SS are just concrete slabs,travellers coming to port harcourt from aba wil appreciate my argurment. Surprisingley aba is the closest major city to port harcourt both geographically and in proximity(not yenegoa,uyo or warri). What is ikwerre? Ikwerre is clan with closely bt not the same dialect (just like ngwa),with four lga: PHALGA,obio/akpor,emulga and ikwerre Lga. Ikwere is not homogenous and no one come to dis forum claiming to represent it,a 15mins drive from imo state polythecn along oweri-PH road wil lead u to elele in ikwerre LGA. I am igbo,and if nigeria disintergrate I wil wanna join biafra with my kith and kins from rivers state,their is no hatred between the real rivers indigene and SE people...infact after pigdin igbo is the secoond spoken langauge in PH and SE-igbos own many businesses in PH...SS-igbo and SE-igbo are one. I am a proud igbo man,a proud rivers-man,proud of my riverine linage and a proud nigerian Long live ndigbo. Long live wakrike(okrika nation).

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 15, 2015
Nwanne well-done, we will redefine ourselves, these ppl have scattered us for long, Unity and progress for all Biafrans.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View by illiad: 10:24am On Oct 15, 2015
K
Re: On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View by vani86: 10:28am On Oct 15, 2015
My brother may you live long

15 Likes

Re: On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 15, 2015
Well said! We shouldn't allow boundaries to make us 4get who we really are. From iga in kogi state to Enugu, ebony, Abia, anambra to asaba to Imo from Imo to ikwere. We are one we are Igbo that's who we are. Don't let boundaries fool u. Long life igboland long live Nigeria #africa

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 15, 2015
Stop lying , timipre no be okrika name. come up with another lie pls!

10 Likes

Re: On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View by brize(m): 11:35am On Oct 15, 2015
If you know your history, then you will know where you are coming from........ Thats a word from a ragae man............. I will leave it for all south easterners and the so called south southerners........... You will ask your self why is it that there is no school in the zoo called Nigeria that is still teaching HISTORY......the answer is This..... THEY DONT WANT YOU TO KNOW WHERE YOU ARE COMING FROM.. That tells you all you need to know

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View by ArodeTsolaye: 11:39am On Oct 15, 2015
The oily coneheads will avoid this thread like a plague and go into fasting and prayer for rivers Igbo to hate SE Igbos. Where is that raymondenyi the yoruba mechanic claiming ikwerre? grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View by joeprince23(m): 11:45am On Oct 15, 2015
Oyind17:
stop being stupid...it is quit common to see ibani(bonny opobo),ogu/wakrike and few kalabari answer timi and other ijoid names. Ask tonyebarcanista

22 Likes

Re: On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 15, 2015
joeprince23:
stop being stupid...it is quit common to see ibani(bonny opobo),ogu/wakrike and few kalabari answer timi and other ijoid names. Ask tonyebarcanista
Go sleep! liar, how come I don't understand Igbo if that's the second language spoken by those in pH. I was born and brought up in ph. Who get time for igbos here?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 15, 2015
joeprince23:
lies timi is izon or nembe tribe. the okrika's answer simepri so next time when u want to lie pick a name like tonye or tamuno. I can speak more than 5 Rivers languages so don't mention kalabari and ibani here.
Tonye can't speak his dialect, I know him very well

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View by gab264(m): 12:01pm On Oct 15, 2015
joeprince23:
My name is Eze joseph timipre. I am from umusia afam OYIGBO LGA of rivers state(highest oil producing LGA and home of AFAM power plant). Why timipre(well my mum is okrika-ijaw from ogu in ogu-bolu LGA of rivers state. I am not speaking for the entire Niger Delta.1st nigeria boundry are purely political and never ethnic,the demacation between SE and SS are just concrete slabs,travellers coming to port harcourt from aba wil appreciate my argurment. Surprisingley aba is the closest major city to port harcourt both geographically and in proximity(not yenegoa,uyo or warri). What is ikwerre? Ikwerre is clan with closely bt not the same dialect (just like ngwa),with four lga: PHALGA,obio/akpor,emulga and ikwerre Lga. Ikwere is not homogenous and no one come to dis forum claiming to represent it,a 15mins drive from imo state polythecn along oweri-PH road wil lead u to elele in ikwerre LGA. I am igbo,and if nigeria disintergrate I wil wanna join biafra with my kith and kins from rivers state,their is no hatred between the real rivers indigene and SE people...infact after pigdin igbo is the secoond spoken langauge in PH and SE-igbos own many businesses in PH...SS-igbo and SE-igbo are one. I am a proud igbo man,a proud rivers-man,proud of my riverine linage and a proud nigerian Long live ndigbo. Long live wakrike(okrika nation).
Appreciated!!

13 Likes

Re: On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View by IGBOPRINCE: 12:09pm On Oct 15, 2015
Oyind17:
lol.. Na your papa name abi?

Enahi, laudate, hopeathand, south south claimers.

And ye chidren of ewedu. I know you won't like this update. sad

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 15, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
lol.. Na your papa name abi?
Enahi, laudate, hopeathand, south south claimers.

And ye chidren of ewedu. I know you won't this update. sad
He is from SE claiming to be SS

7 Likes

Re: On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View by stebell(m): 12:14pm On Oct 15, 2015
OP, I can bet ma 1cent that yu and ur kins are not from Rivers so jus shut ur mouth cos yu know nothing.
And for ur info, Okrika peeps dont answer Timi. for sure it's an Ijaw name but not all Ijaw names are given to peeps in Rivers.
Jus asking, why cant yu answer ur fathers name instead of ur mum. Are yu a b...............??

12 Likes

Re: On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View by IGBOPRINCE: 12:15pm On Oct 15, 2015
brize:
If you know your history, then you will know where you are coming from........ Thats a word from a ragae man............. I will leave it for all south easterners and the so called south southerners........... You will ask your self why is it that there is no school in the zoo called Nigeria that is still teaching HISTORY......the answer is This..... THEY DONT WANT YOU TO KNOW WHERE YOU ARE COMING FROM.. That tells you all you need to know
re you into raggae music. Cos I love ragae songs.
If you know your history, then you will know where you re coming from.. That s peter tosh and bob marley.

The unification of africa. No matter where you come from, as long as you re a black man, you re an african.

No matter where they claimed to come from, in as much you speaks igbo and answer my igbo names, you re an igbo grin

Can't stop laughing at their foolishness.
grin grin

10 Likes

Re: On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View by IGBOPRINCE: 12:26pm On Oct 15, 2015
Oyind17:

how you wey be offemmaanu. Take know?
So anyone that speaks unity frm south south now is southeast to yu ?

Anuohia.

15 Likes

Re: On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View by IGBOPRINCE: 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2015
Oyind17:

lies timi is izon or nembe tribe. the okrika's answer simepri so next time when u want to lie pick a name like tonye or tamuno. I can speak more than 5 Rivers languages so don't mention kalabari and ibani here.
five rivers language? Pls mention them?

7 Likes

Re: On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 15, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
how you wey be offemmaanu. Take know? So anyone that speaks unity frm south south now is southeast to yu ?
Anuohia.
Shut up your smelling mouth there! I'm not from Yoruba. monkey

2 Likes

Re: On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View by joeprince23(m): 12:31pm On Oct 15, 2015
Oyind17:

u ar really naïve,I'm currently at iloabuchi strt DIOBU and igbo is not uncommon...I wil like to meet u,come to ogbunabali 2moro by gada strt. Ar u from river?if yes whr exactly ar u from?(U write like u ar using google) NB: it is not possible to speak 5 languages

14 Likes

Re: On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 15, 2015
joeprince23:

God bless you for saying the truth, you will live long and your generations shall be bless. smiley

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View by IGBOPRINCE: 12:38pm On Oct 15, 2015
Oyind17:

Shut up your smelling mouth there! I'm not from Yoruba. monkey
you see, you re there calling someone from rivers , southeast. And you don't want them to call you ewedu children. Why?

Where in rivers re you from ? Name d languages in rivers state which you can speak perfectly?

I am waiting.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 15, 2015
joeprince23:
u ar really naïve,I'm currently at iloabuchi strt DIOBU and igbo is not uncommon...I wil like to me u,come to ogbunabali 2moro by gada strt. Ar u from river?if yes whr exactly ar u from?

Diobu no be ikwerre people village like ogbunabali? That's why they speak their dialect there. I am a Rivers girl. Don't come here and lie to us. when is the meeting time, hope am safe. Igbo man claiming to be SS

7 Likes

Re: On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 15, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
you see, you re there calling someone from rivers , southeast. And you don't want them to call you ewdu children. Why?

Where in rivers re you from ? Name d languages in rivers state which you can speak perfectly?

I am waiting.
I can speak 5 rivers languages but I won't name shi...Igboman go sleep abeg

2 Likes

Re: On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View by joeprince23(m): 12:42pm On Oct 15, 2015
Oyind17:

oga mention ur state,LGA town and community and I wil catch u red handed.. I only knw tonyebarcanista,hopeAtHand etc as rivers men

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View by IGBOPRINCE: 12:44pm On Oct 15, 2015
Oyind17:

Diobu no be ikwerre people village like ogbunabali? That's why they speak their dialect there. I am a Rivers girl. Don't come here and lie to us. when is the meeting time, hope am safe. Igbo man claiming to be SS
you re such a shegoat, I never knew.

Igbo man claiming south south, so what about you? Ofemmmanu claiming rivers state and 5languages lol.

You think sey na fool dey nairaland?

Tell us ur local gvt make we dig u out like smelling LovePeddler.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 15, 2015
joeprince23:
oga mention ur state,LGA town and community and I wil catch u red handed.. I only knw tonyebarcanista,hopeAtHand etc as rivers men
Let's meet tomorrow like u said. e fiya fi la mam.
Re: On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View by joeprince23(m): 12:50pm On Oct 15, 2015
Oyind17:

u ar a fool.I'm from umusia afam in oyigbo lga we share boundry with obio/akpor(ikwerre) at iriebe. We ar in the same federal constituency with eleme. Mention urs... Olosho Omo ogun joor

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View by RareDiamond: 12:52pm On Oct 15, 2015
Nice One !!! Many enlightened people know that Obigbo (Oyigbo), Omuma, Etche, Egbema, Ndoni, Port Harcourt e.t.c LGAS of Rivers State are filled with indigenous IGBOs of Rivers State.

3 Likes

Re: On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View by IGBOPRINCE: 12:53pm On Oct 15, 2015
Oyind17:

I can speak 5 rivers languages but I won't name shi...Igboman go sleep abeg
ogbomosho, ilaje, egun, ilorin,ile ife and badagry languages.
Ok keep it up

Anuohia.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 15, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
you re such shegoat, I never knew.

Igbo man claiming south south, so what about you? Ofemmmanu claiming rivers state and 5languages lol.

You think sey na fool dey nairaland?

Tell us ur local gvt make we dig u out like smelling LovePeddler.
Why are the Igbos always pained? I never start u are all worked up, I dey hide my identity I for talk
Re: On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 15, 2015
joeprince23:
u ar a fool.I'm from umusia afam in oyigbo lga we share boundry with obio/akpor(ikwerre) at iriebe. We ar in the same federal constituency with eleme. Mention urs... Olosho Omo ogun joor
Igbo boy u don fk me before? small penisssssxsss

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Shehu Sani's Name Omitted On APC's List Of Candidates Submitted To INEC - DN / Gov. Ajimobi Congratulates Gov. Elect Seyi Makinde, Extends Hand Of Support / Abia Government Imposes Curfew In Aba And Umuahia Metropolis Between 10pm & 6am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.