Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Spiritual Insight To Jesus First Miracle - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Insight To Jesus First Miracle (846 Views)

Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At 9 Years, After His First Miracle Crusade (Throwback) / From Atheism To Jesus: My Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Insight To Jesus First Miracle by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 15, 2015
Halleluyah!

Greetings Brethren,
I know we all know about the first miracle Jesus Christ did (Turning water to wine). I would love to share in insight so the whole world can understand the mystery here.

John 2...
It is actually a prophesy, in this present time we live in. We are actually the fulfillment of this prophesy, the story basically talks about a switch from one era to another. Change in leadership.

Lets revisit the scriptures, we would notice the use of the word " Master of the feast" we would see that the master of feast first of all did not know the wine was running out (discernment) and again when Jesus performed the miracle he did not know where it came from (vigilant)

As Christians of this new Era we need to be spiritually vigilant and we discern the things of God. The Master of the feast did not care neither did he ask where the wine came from 'what a leadership' . We need to understand that being busy is not the same as being in God's Service. Many are busy forming activities but the mandate has shifted away from them, Mary and the servants were able to discern.

Another mystery i would like to share is that, Jesus could have turned the water to wine directly from the drums rather He asked them to pour water into '6' vessels. What does that mean? 6 is symbolic to MAN, as man was created on the 6th day. We are Gods vessels and then Wine and Oil represents Holy Spirit. Our Body is the temple of the Holy Spirit. Until the holy spirit comes into us we can not be in our Maximum State.

It takes only those who are discerning to know the present order and direction of the Holy Spirit, we need to be able to discern the direction of the spirit and not just for activities and religion.

I tell you today God is raising and Army for himself, the next generation men of God are here already. Some might not be sure of Gods mandate yet, ask the holy spirit to fill you. Enough of all these powerless Christianity we practice now. Why would you call yourself a christian and then you cannot make impart to the immediate people around you!

Be baptized with the holy spirit.....shalom

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Insight To Jesus First Miracle by MrRichy(m): 10:32am On Oct 15, 2015
Op Dis one na ur own discerning.. Nothin concern Holyspirit with dis one...
Re: Spiritual Insight To Jesus First Miracle by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 15, 2015
Noted
MrRichy:
Op Dis one na ur own discerning.. Nothin concern Holyspirit with dis one...

(1) (Reply)

.... / Apostle Paul;the stranger By Edgar Jones / Rccg Open Heaven,sunday 19th March 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.