Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,418 members, 7,836,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Caption This Funny Photo Of Osinbajo And Wife - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caption This Funny Photo Of Osinbajo And Wife (48553 Views)

Funny Photo Of Gabriel Afolayan & His Wife Adebanke At Their Traditional Wedding / Funny Photo Of Obasanjo And Charly Boy / Ali Baba And Adesua Etomi Funny Photo: After Spending, She Says She's On Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Osinbajo And Wife by confun: 10:59am On Oct 15, 2015
Wow, I love ds ooo..
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Osinbajo And Wife by hensben(m): 11:00am On Oct 15, 2015
VP be like; ' I nor tell you say I go dey Aso rock someday'

Wife; 'nhmm grin grin'

1 Like

Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Osinbajo And Wife by Vincit(m): 11:01am On Oct 15, 2015
Nice Picture...

I go love O...
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Osinbajo And Wife by kelvyn7: 11:01am On Oct 15, 2015
shocked
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Osinbajo And Wife by jrupa(m): 11:01am On Oct 15, 2015
Airforce1:
Vp be like:
Honey, didnt I tell you i would become President?

Wife : Na Godwin.

Darling, don't forget our wedding anniversary. Is around the corner.. and I would love to specially invite "Airforce1" to come entertain our guests.

Vp Osinbajo: Not a bad idea honey.[/b]

Wife: thanks dear. grin

My second single drop in a week time.

Blessings
kiss kiss
Wrong story line...buh anticipating for ur second single.
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Osinbajo And Wife by ZYZZA: 11:01am On Oct 15, 2015
Wife ; the way you and buhari the snap any how when una go work no
VP: which work our time too chop national cake don land * both of them laughs* d#IHATEAPC #AM A WAILER AND AM PROUD

1 Like

Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Osinbajo And Wife by damiloladuke: 11:01am On Oct 15, 2015
you are now seeing fine girls, shey?

DO YOU NEED AN ADMIN FOR YOUR BLOG or You Wanna Read My Funny PERSONAL DIARY [size=14pt]...check my SIGNATURE[/size]
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Osinbajo And Wife by Vincit(m): 11:02am On Oct 15, 2015
Nice Picture and beautiful couple...

I go love O...
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Osinbajo And Wife by DIVINE78: 11:02am On Oct 15, 2015
It has not been well with wailers for 1 week now and now this picture. Make una no kill wailers o.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Osinbajo And Wife by SBJoji(m): 11:02am On Oct 15, 2015
showing care even at an old age
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Osinbajo And Wife by Bsc(m): 11:02am On Oct 15, 2015
Airforce1:
Vp be like:

Darling, don't forget our wedding anniversary. Is around the corner.. and I would love to specially invite "Airforce1" to come entertain our guests.

Blessings
kiss kiss
His not the president , He is the vice president MR.
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Osinbajo And Wife by ibkgab001: 11:03am On Oct 15, 2015
Dolapo i love you
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Osinbajo And Wife by Airforce1(m): 11:04am On Oct 15, 2015
Bsc:

His not the president , He is the vice president MR.

Vice President!

1 Like

Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Osinbajo And Wife by Mbediogu(m): 11:04am On Oct 15, 2015
olillywales:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-MtKwJQ4139Y/Vh9WsteLEJI/AAAAAAAG91A/eQo6RmK6EPY/s1600/unnamed.jpg[/img]
Yemi and Dolapo Osinbajo gazing at each other...I go love o...lol. Sweet!
http://www.metroparrot.net/2015/10/funny-photo-of-vp-osinbajo-and-his-wife.html

cc: lalasticlala

That lady truly looks like Pa Awo from the sidd
view. Chip off the old block.
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Osinbajo And Wife by chynergy1(m): 11:05am On Oct 15, 2015
u see ya life?
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Osinbajo And Wife by emmaojez: 11:05am On Oct 15, 2015
It obvious possibly he just realized he is out of Airtime and he says "Baby please transfer 50 to my number" then she replies "Baby have you forgotten you are the Nigerian Vice President" and he goes "You know I no wan waste Nigeria money"

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Osinbajo And Wife by hensben(m): 11:06am On Oct 15, 2015
deramarks:

Lolz what u said rhymed wit d piz lolz
Why two lols Are you a laughing jack **

1 Like

Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Osinbajo And Wife by Brytawon(m): 11:07am On Oct 15, 2015
Abeg EgusiSoup don comment for dis thread? cool

gringringrin
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Osinbajo And Wife by kinibigdeal(m): 11:08am On Oct 15, 2015
Airforce1:
Vp be like:

Blessings
kiss kiss
undecided
Airforce1:
Vp be like:

Blessings
kiss kiss
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Osinbajo And Wife by nochildsplay(m): 11:08am On Oct 15, 2015
ZYZZA:
#IHATEAPC #AM A WAILER AND AM PROUD
oya take TROPHY. grin

Enemy of Progress
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Osinbajo And Wife by capsule(m): 11:09am On Oct 15, 2015
Wife: u almost killed me last nite o...
Husband: u never hear say na 'old wine beta pass'...
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Osinbajo And Wife by KnowAfrica: 11:09am On Oct 15, 2015

Osibanjo: shey u no forget the onTop wey u say u go gimme this night

Wife: See ur mouth like onTop

1 Like

Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Osinbajo And Wife by AfroKnight: 11:09am On Oct 15, 2015
This man really toast him wife well before she gree marry am. Sharpest guy VP. You still garrit.
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Osinbajo And Wife by AfroKnight: 11:09am On Oct 15, 2015
That's it! angry I guess it's time for me to get married. grin Where r my babes at?
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Osinbajo And Wife by stchinedu: 11:12am On Oct 15, 2015
My caption grin

9 Likes

Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Osinbajo And Wife by debbydee(f): 11:13am On Oct 15, 2015
Husband: how far na?
Wife: Na wetin
Hubby: You know na

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Osinbajo And Wife by emmanuel596(m): 11:13am On Oct 15, 2015
He's showing her a doggy position on his phone and requesting they try it at night
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Osinbajo And Wife by CivilzedTyger(m): 11:15am On Oct 15, 2015
Vp be like, babe can i have ur digits?
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Osinbajo And Wife by niceguy7(m): 11:17am On Oct 15, 2015
Glo h+ BlackBerry android sub is not connecting here, is it global or jst me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olajumoke & NTA Crew Tour The Bakery Where She Worked Before The Fame (Pics) / Uju Stella Posts Flat Tummy Photo / Comedian I Go Dye Flies With Obasanjo (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.