Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,021 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Akure: Eyewitness Account Of What Happened At Ilesha Garage & The Deji's Palace - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akure: Eyewitness Account Of What Happened At Ilesha Garage & The Deji's Palace (4347 Views)

Eyewitness Account Of Army Shooting Of IPOB Members In Ekwulobia (Video) / Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u / The Great Throne Of The Deji Of Akure Was Formerly Occupied By A Thug (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akure: Eyewitness Account Of What Happened At Ilesha Garage & The Deji's Palace by ArodeTsolaye: 11:45am On Oct 15, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

What has the Deji done to the Sarkin Fulani whose brothers kidnapped Olu Falae?

Who born Deji of Akure? It will become Emirate of Akure if he raises a finger at fulani their gods. Igbos are too peaceful.... true to God!
Re: Akure: Eyewitness Account Of What Happened At Ilesha Garage & The Deji's Palace by Remilekun101: 11:45am On Oct 15, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

The traditional institutions of the host has nothing to do with who the Eze ndigbo in any town is. The Igbos select whoever they wish to be their Eze, so tge rant that a certain Deji installed the Eze igbo is a ruse. He may have been invited as a special guest to crown him but has nothing to do with his installation.

Dude do u live in Ondo State, or do you know the tradition of Akure.... Any Titled man in Ondo state must be Titled at the deji's palace.. have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Akure: Eyewitness Account Of What Happened At Ilesha Garage & The Deji's Palace by Remilekun101: 11:46am On Oct 15, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

Who born Deji of Akure? It will become Emirate of Akure if he raises a finger at fulani thei gods. Igbos are too peaceful.... true to God!

the same way it was raised to the ground in 2003... when buhari came to plead for his brother...

1 Like

Re: Akure: Eyewitness Account Of What Happened At Ilesha Garage & The Deji's Palace by sunnyb0b0(m): 11:48am On Oct 15, 2015
Remilekun101:

It was a federal government case, because the man you are referring to here was once a minister.... and moreover the sarkin has never been rude to the deji on any occation

When the boy brought from the village insulted the market chairman, the Deji saw it fit to shut the market but couldn't summon courage to shut the cattle market when the Fulani herdsmen kidnapped Falae. This same Fulani herdsmen have been damaging people's farms, raping and murdering people in Akure

3 Likes

Re: Akure: Eyewitness Account Of What Happened At Ilesha Garage & The Deji's Palace by sunnyb0b0(m): 11:49am On Oct 15, 2015
Remilekun101:

Dude do u live in Ondo State, or do you know the tradition of Akure.... Any Titled man in Ondo state must be Titled at the deji's palace.. have a nice day

Does the Deji also install or crown the Sarkin Hausawa or Sarkin Fulani in Akure?

3 Likes

Re: Akure: Eyewitness Account Of What Happened At Ilesha Garage & The Deji's Palace by Remilekun101: 11:51am On Oct 15, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

When the boy brought from the village insulted the market chairman, the Deji saw it fit to shut the market but couldn't summon courage to shut the cattle market when the Fulani herdsmen kidnapped Falae. This same Fulani herdsmen have been damaging people's farms, raping and murdering people in Akure

Murdering people in Akure?... Well thank you for your time.. It seems you can't comprehend.. If you have any doubt re-read again
Re: Akure: Eyewitness Account Of What Happened At Ilesha Garage & The Deji's Palace by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:21pm On Oct 15, 2015
Op account of what happened is different from the story on frontpage by dailypost, are their two different incidence

1 Like

Re: Akure: Eyewitness Account Of What Happened At Ilesha Garage & The Deji's Palace by chocolateme(f): 12:28pm On Oct 15, 2015
Remilekun101:

Read again... The Eze was corona-ted at the Palace and according to Yoruba tradition, the King has right to do so
ok.. Just noticed that now tnx

1 Like

Re: Akure: Eyewitness Account Of What Happened At Ilesha Garage & The Deji's Palace by WETINUSABI: 12:32pm On Oct 15, 2015
chocolateme:
Ok.. It's true that the Eze spoke careless words to the king in the presence of the others which was disrespectful but how come the king has the right to strip that guy of his titles and stuff? These little issues are what can lead to a full blown tribal wars.

Because this is Yorubaland and not "no mans land" where any rat can crown himself grin
Re: Akure: Eyewitness Account Of What Happened At Ilesha Garage & The Deji's Palace by nd07(m): 12:32pm On Oct 15, 2015
Remilekun101:

Nice Question i did say..... The Deji asked him to talk on the matter on ground

That's all?
Re: Akure: Eyewitness Account Of What Happened At Ilesha Garage & The Deji's Palace by Remilekun101: 12:32pm On Oct 15, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
Op account of what happened is different from the story on frontpage by dailypost, are their two different incidence

Yeah.. I noticed that was why i opened this thread to clarify somethings.... The Market closed is not even the main Oja-Oba, but another one called MOJERE MARKET but still owned by the king
Re: Akure: Eyewitness Account Of What Happened At Ilesha Garage & The Deji's Palace by nd07(m): 12:39pm On Oct 15, 2015
Even in far away Israel, Eze ndi Igbo is highly esteemed by even Nigeria Consulate in Israel. likewise other European nations. what is Yoruba land? Ibos hv decided 2 take On them.
Re: Akure: Eyewitness Account Of What Happened At Ilesha Garage & The Deji's Palace by cretin: 12:41pm On Oct 15, 2015
" I just came here to advice you, if you like listen if you don't like don't listen; even i'm not supposed to be here because if you want to see me you have to book an appointment but because i'm travelling that is why i just said i should branch"

hahahahahahahahahah, if i dont believe anything...i believe the above..
this is so exactly what an ibo man would say!...hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
igbo enweyi eze/ibo has no king grin grin grin
Re: Akure: Eyewitness Account Of What Happened At Ilesha Garage & The Deji's Palace by VirginFinder: 12:59pm On Oct 15, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Why did the Deji not order the cattle market shut and order the Sarkin Fulani to his palace?

Havent the Fulanis repeatedly denied involvement in Falae's kidnap?
Are the arrested criminals Fulani?

2 Likes

Re: Akure: Eyewitness Account Of What Happened At Ilesha Garage & The Deji's Palace by VirginFinder: 1:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

The criminals commit the crime and take to their heels.
They dont wait!
Re: Akure: Eyewitness Account Of What Happened At Ilesha Garage & The Deji's Palace by Curlieweed: 1:15pm On Oct 15, 2015
This Deji effed up. Big time. They should have lynched the dumbass known as "Eze Igbo".

"Eze Igbo", my yansh! Ever since the perfidious English introduced this system of warrant chiefs in our land, all sorts of little minded nincompoops have found in these useless titles an irresistible ingredient for their continuous bid to stroke their over sized egos.

2 Likes

Re: Akure: Eyewitness Account Of What Happened At Ilesha Garage & The Deji's Palace by sunnyb0b0(m): 1:23pm On Oct 15, 2015
VirginFinder:

The criminals commit the crime and take to their heels.
They dont wait!

But they have a cattle market. Do the cows also vanish after destroying people's means of livelihood ie their farmlands?
Re: Akure: Eyewitness Account Of What Happened At Ilesha Garage & The Deji's Palace by JENMAUCY(f): 1:51pm On Oct 15, 2015
Firstly,its rude for the Eze ndi igbo to address the deji in that manner. If he happens to be the one that ask the question and such reply was given to him,how will he digest it? I think he is the one in position to explain what happened to the deji,that is why he is given the title and I believe the deji gave him full respect for his title,if not he would have taken the story from his people and act on it.
Secondly,stripping him of his title is a harsh decision from the deji,he would have looked for a fine or any other punishment that would suit the offence,because all men have one thing in common and that is EGO. Bringing down your fellow man EGO to show your supremacy is kind of selfishness. My touts anyway.
Re: Akure: Eyewitness Account Of What Happened At Ilesha Garage & The Deji's Palace by StOla: 1:58pm On Oct 15, 2015
I can always vouch for the arrogance of an Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Akure: Eyewitness Account Of What Happened At Ilesha Garage & The Deji's Palace by StOla: 2:00pm On Oct 15, 2015
nd07:
Even in far away Israel, Eze ndi Igbo is highly esteemed by even Nigeria Consulate in Israel. likewise other European nations. what is Yoruba land? Ibos hv decided 2 take On them.

Like the esteemed drug dealing Eze ndigbo in Australia?

[url]pulse.ng/gist/everywhere-we-go-nigerian-crime-kingpin-jailed-in-australia-id3723803.html[/url]

3 Likes

Re: Akure: Eyewitness Account Of What Happened At Ilesha Garage & The Deji's Palace by simplycarro: 2:08pm On Oct 15, 2015
see the yeye Eze with his remorseful school child look. Una go dey look for trouble everywhere.. grin grin
It was after the Oba scolded him that he was then told to lie on the floor for 50 strokes of the cane. grin grin tongue

3 Likes

Re: Akure: Eyewitness Account Of What Happened At Ilesha Garage & The Deji's Palace by MayorofLagos(m): 2:26pm On Oct 15, 2015
chocolateme:
Ok.. It's true that the Eze spoke careless words to the king in the presence of the others which was disrespectful but how come the king has the right to strip that guy of his titles and stuff? These little issues are what can lead to a full blown tribal wars.

The palace orderlies were going to pounce on him and bloody his nose but King had even a better plan. Disrobe him of his ego!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akure: Eyewitness Account Of What Happened At Ilesha Garage & The Deji's Palace by MayorofLagos(m): 2:35pm On Oct 15, 2015
" I just came here to advice you, if you like listen if you don't like don't listen; even i'm not supposed to be here because if you want to see me you have to book an appointment but because i'm travelling that is why i just said i should branch"

This is soooo funny! grin grin grin grin
Ibos suffer from a psychotic disorder. This is to show they are not ready to assimilate, rather they want to install their own belief system and culture.
Re: Akure: Eyewitness Account Of What Happened At Ilesha Garage & The Deji's Palace by superstar1(m): 2:38pm On Oct 15, 2015
The Deji of Akure no try at all!!!!!!

He should have asked the palace guard to remand him until the next Ogun festival, when his head will be used to to appease the gods.

Y1bo.s are bunch of cannibalistic barbarians that lack respect for others.

4 Likes

Re: Akure: Eyewitness Account Of What Happened At Ilesha Garage & The Deji's Palace by 7lives: 2:49pm On Oct 15, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

What a question, the question should have been when will the seriki n fulani enter Deji of Akure's palace to go and say nonsense.
Re: Akure: Eyewitness Account Of What Happened At Ilesha Garage & The Deji's Palace by nd07(m): 6:07pm On Oct 15, 2015
StOla:

Like the esteemed drug dealing Eze ndigbo in Australia?

[url]pulse.ng/gist/everywhere-we-go-nigerian-crime-kingpin-jailed-in-australia-id3723803.html[/url]

what of ur shameless Yoruba women dt r getting nabbed every day at d airport using their vagina as a warehouse 4 hard drugs.
Re: Akure: Eyewitness Account Of What Happened At Ilesha Garage & The Deji's Palace by akins56(m): 6:47pm On Oct 15, 2015
shortgun:
I think I believe u..but.....if truly the Eze spoke to the Deji in that manner then he is not fit to wear that crown.

Eze Igbo is just like a President of an association..he is not a traditional ruler or a king in the real sense.
They are not recognized in Igboland as kings.

I think they should not be wearing crowns and an Eze's Regalia and the title "Eze" should be removed completly because they are not kings.

But its not only Igbos that have kings outside their home states, in Abuja for instance there is a Sarki hausawa, a Yoruba king , a Gwari king and chiefs e.t.c
yes, you are right, but they don't allow them wear anything like crown here in the north, and the district leader designated to such area by the emir can summon anyone of them at will, they are just like rep of their respective tribes, not kings with their own palace.
Re: Akure: Eyewitness Account Of What Happened At Ilesha Garage & The Deji's Palace by EazyMoh(m): 8:27pm On Oct 15, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

The Sarkin Fulani did not and would never support the actions of the kidnappers, not to talk of disrespecting the Deji in his palace! Ha!
Re: Akure: Eyewitness Account Of What Happened At Ilesha Garage & The Deji's Palace by nedu666: 8:42pm On Oct 15, 2015
shebi when ohaneze says no govt should recognize all these people parading themselves as eze ndi Igbo as such action is wrong, the deji and other traditional rulers still went ahead to coronate him and his likes, now he is complaining, u reap what u sow.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Of The Bloodiest And Most Violent Protests/Riots In History. / Gov Obiano Wipes The Tears Of ANPC Pensions After 25 Yrs / See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Being Rejected By Top Football Leagues (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.