Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Annie Idibia Shows Love To Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Shows Love To Tonto Dikeh (41850 Views)

2baba’s Son Nino Idibia Shows off His Amazing Collection of Medals (Photos) / Nino Idibia Shows Off His Trumpet Playing Skill In A Church / Annie Idibia Shows Off New Look (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia Shows Love To Tonto Dikeh by emmanuel596(m): 1:09pm On Oct 15, 2015
Old time lesbian mates now wanting the D
Re: Annie Idibia Shows Love To Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 15, 2015
black n yellow
I no even c d love.
Re: Annie Idibia Shows Love To Tonto Dikeh by Michellla(f): 1:09pm On Oct 15, 2015
churchhills..smiley
Re: Annie Idibia Shows Love To Tonto Dikeh by nikkiking(m): 1:10pm On Oct 15, 2015
Where is the Love
Re: Annie Idibia Shows Love To Tonto Dikeh by ellahzy(f): 1:11pm On Oct 15, 2015
h
Re: Annie Idibia Shows Love To Tonto Dikeh by ElFenomeno1: 1:12pm On Oct 15, 2015
They look like sweaty hustlers in a seedy Lagos nightclub! grin
Re: Annie Idibia Shows Love To Tonto Dikeh by abdullkabar(m): 1:22pm On Oct 15, 2015
I just no like that tonto girl angry
Re: Annie Idibia Shows Love To Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 15, 2015
OgidiOlu3:
Apparently, marriage is an achievement for her undecided
What if? undecided
Re: Annie Idibia Shows Love To Tonto Dikeh by HARDDON: 1:55pm On Oct 15, 2015
Annie always hv this mbeke look , skin always dry n black grin

Btw op, this ur camera is 1st generation
Re: Annie Idibia Shows Love To Tonto Dikeh by Dcaliphate(m): 2:04pm On Oct 15, 2015
Airforce1:
I like the bolded grin

They started the hustle together and got married almost together..

That's cool

God no go let my friends run pass me.

We started these race together and we go finish am together. grin
say ur friends gap u no mean say u go catch up or even gap them at the end of the race. God's timing aint the same for everyone bro. #ThatsLifeForYou
Re: Annie Idibia Shows Love To Tonto Dikeh by Titugirl(f): 2:05pm On Oct 15, 2015
sandrajazmin:
I like the bolded grin They started the hustle together and got married almost together.. That's cool God no go let my friends run pass me. We started these race together and we go finish am together. grin

Bro ive always prayd 2 God 2 bless ma frnds nd i, who got dere 1st dosnt matter Wat maters most is WHO FINISHEd well!! Meanwhile y u got dere late cud be dt God is preparing u 2 do berra!
i agree with u....it's not how far that matters, but how well

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Shows Love To Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 15, 2015
...very very lucky mbgekes of nollywood.. from market shop to stardom
Re: Annie Idibia Shows Love To Tonto Dikeh by uzolexis(f): 2:32pm On Oct 15, 2015
OgidiOlu3:
Apparently, marriage is an achievement for her undecided
Of course marriage is an achievement cos it's not easy to decide to spend the rest of ur life with someone but that does not make it compulsory. Just like getting a degree is also an achievement but not compulsory,u get

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Shows Love To Tonto Dikeh by klax(m): 2:39pm On Oct 15, 2015
Look at the way they swell up to pose for picture. Hhmmm...............
Re: Annie Idibia Shows Love To Tonto Dikeh by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:19pm On Oct 15, 2015
Airforce1:
I like the bolded grin
They started the hustle together and got married almost together..
That's cool

God no go let my friends run pass me.
We started these race together and we go finish am together. grin
Oga, shey you know say overtaking is allowed?
Re: Annie Idibia Shows Love To Tonto Dikeh by spacestar(f): 4:33pm On Oct 15, 2015
good old days
Re: Annie Idibia Shows Love To Tonto Dikeh by bummyla(m): 4:35pm On Oct 15, 2015
well done girls! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Annie Idibia Shows Love To Tonto Dikeh by 400billionman: 5:07pm On Oct 15, 2015
When they were still doing ashewo..
Re: Annie Idibia Shows Love To Tonto Dikeh by Appareil(m): 6:19pm On Oct 15, 2015
ND

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lil Kesh, This Is Why You Don’t Have An Endorsement Deal - Opinion / Twitter User Wants To Act With Funke Akindele. Funke Replies / Emeka Ike Opens His NOLLYWOOD TV Station (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.